Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Killing Moon ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Killing Moon
 
 
A/N: Inspired by a song whose lyrics are listed after the story. This is the sort-of sequel to Get a Room, but you don't have to read that one to understand what's going on here. Of course if you want to read it, I'm not gonna stop you. The moods of the two are entirely different, though. Just a little warning.
 
Disclaimer: Nope, don't own DBZ, or the song Killing Moon, or even my car for that matter. ;__;
 
~*~
 
 
`When did things on Earth get so fucked up? When did it all change between us? The first time we… No, it was before then. That stupid holiday, perhaps? Valentine's Day I believe it's called.' He frowns at the thought.
 
`Yes, that was when it all started downhill. That was when I was no longer able to ignore her. Why did she have to do that? It was only a simple kiss on the cheek, but its effect… well, I'd rather not think about that right now.'
 
He glances at the clock on the nightstand. Only an hour remains until their scheduled rendezvous. `Perhaps I won't go tonight,' he muses with a cruel smirk. `This has carried on long enough anyway. I should be focusing on defeating the androids then Kakarotto, not fucking some ningen whore every night,' he scoffs as he walks out onto his private balcony.
 
It is night, but the sky is not as black as he would prefer. The city lights cast a haze, obscuring all but the brightest stars. It is warm, and a comfortable breeze rustles his hair as he looks out onto the scenery yet not really noticing any of it.
 
`I was destined to be the strongest in a millennium, and I will be. The power of Super Saiyajin will be mine, and then the universe will be at my mercy.'
 
The sound of footsteps on the walk path below snaps him out of his daze. She is hidden by the shadows, but he already knows that it is her. His nostrils flare as her scent assaults him, alluring and angering him at the same time.
 
`You have no control over me, onna,' his mind reassures as her form is finally illuminated by a sidewalk lamp. She looks up at him and smiles, and before he can stop himself, he smirks knowingly back at her. She turns the corner, and black eyes follow until she is safely inside the confines of the compound. He leans back against the balcony railing as excitement and self-loathing battle for dominance within him.
 
“How upset would you be if I were not to show tonight?” The question is little more than a whisper from his still-smirking lips. Abruptly, he rockets into the hazy night sky, the restlessness promising to drive him mad.
 
He flies for quite some time, watching the scenery blur beneath him, attempting to distract himself with thoughts of third class buffoonery and such, but it is all in vain. The need for her simply refuses to be quelled, and begrudgingly he heads back to Capsule Corp. The trip is a quick one, and as he reaches the compound, a figure is visible on the grounds. He silently watches as Bulma knocks on the door of Capsule 3.
 
`Hn, got tired of waiting and decided to seek me out, did you?' His lips quickly form into a satisfied grin at the thought. The breeze picks up, whipping through her satin robe, and once again her scent invades his very being. `Worse than any battle' he admits to himself, and a faint growl escapes his throat as he lands on the roof of the spaceship.
 
She startles momentarily until recognizing her dark prince.
 
“Vegeta, what the hell are you doing out here? Are you trying to scare me to death?” Her tone is playful, `but I can change that,' his mind interjects. He grins menacingly for a moment before leaping down onto the ground before her.
 
It is obvious that he has no intention of answering her. “I was looking for you. You weren't in your room,” she states with questioning eyes. Something else is there as well. Concern?
 
His eyes glaze over as they devour her body: long, shapely leg, firm ass, pert breasts, full lips. `Oh, the things that mouth can do…' The wind opens her robe just a bit, showing off more of her thigh. `Do you realize what you're doing to me?' he wonders as he steps towards her and captures her wrists in his hands. His eyes bore into hers, and excitement is all he can see as he realizes that she is too familiar with his mannerisms to be surprised.
 
`Have we played this game long enough that I've become predictable?' The thought disgusts him, but he can't back away from her. Not with her eyes shining at him in the darkness, the unspoken promises, her smell. That goddamned, enticing smell! He groans out loud as he leans his forehead into hers. No, he would not be walking away from her this evening.
 
`What the… Is she giggling at me? She fucking is!' He immediately drops her wrists and pulls his head away from hers, but she quickly wraps her arms around his neck and plants her lips upon his. `I don't want this. Don't need this. You are just a distraction,' his mind fights back even though his subconscious already knows the battle is lost.
 
Her velvety tongue delves aggressively into his mouth, shattering his resolve. His hands finally grasp her waist, pulling her against him and grinding his arousal into her.
 
“Mmm,” she moans softly into his mouth as one hand snakes up into his unruly spikes to pull him even closer. His thoughts quiet as the cloud of desire overtakes reason and urges him to lose himself in the abyss that is this woman. Vegeta cups her buttocks causing her to straddle him and quickly levitates up to his balcony.
 
The second his feet touch down onto the concrete, he backs her up against the wall of the building. He pulls her hands off of him and slams them against the stucco as he continues kissing her and grinding his erection against the warmth of her sex. She moans again, and this time he pulls back to watch her. He repeats the motion, pressing against her, making her eyes go half-lidded and her parted lips whisper his name.
 
`At least I'm not the only one affected.' His gaze travels downward and is blocked by the robe. Quickly it is pulled open to reveal her body clad only in lacy undergarments. Her hands are released so that his can begin their work. Lips descend upon her neck, kissing and licking, as hands softly touch her. They slide the robe over her shoulders, leaving it hanging between her back and the building. His fingers lightly dance upon her silken skin leaving goose bumps in their wake and sending chills to her core.
 
`Are you trembling?' He smirks at the thought. His lips travel further down her body, over the collar bone and down the center of her chest just as his hands find their way to her breasts. He squeezes and gently kneads the barely covered mounds while glancing up to her face to gauge her reaction. `Do I torture you as you torture me?'
 
He slides his hands down her sides, brushing lightly over the skin as his teeth nip one of her hardened nipples through the lacy fabric that encases it.
 
“Oh!” She tenses and winds her fingers in his hair. He feels her relax a little as he licks the nub in apology before sucking it into his mouth.
 
Disentangling himself from her leg-lock, Vegeta sets her feet on the ground and crouches in front of her. His hands run over her stomach and rest on her hips as his mouth follows their path. `So close.' He kisses her navel and keeps roaming lower over her panties until his lips stop there. Closing his eyes, he inhales a shaky, blissful breath. He glances up to her face expecting to see the look of self consciousness it usually wears; instead, she blushes but appears turned on by his obsession with her body. He licks his lips as he slowly slides the lacy underwear off never once breaking eye contact with her.
 
She bites her lip as she leans her head back against the wall. “You drive me insane, you know that?” she whimpers breathlessly.
 
Vegeta smiles at the admission. `So you understand, after all.' He hikes one leg over his shoulder and assaults her with his tongue. Licking, penetrating, and sucking as her fingers twist in his hair and a string of incoherent words spill from her mouth. `It's too much. She tastes so fucking good!'
 
He stands up, with lips wet and hair lopsided, and pulls his shirt off, tossing it to the ground. The pants are next and, before she can blink, she's pinned beneath him on his bed. Wrapping her legs around his waist, he kisses her deeply as he enters her. Her arms grasp his shoulders as he buries himself in her warmth. He squeezes a breast and realizes she still has the bra on. His index finger catches the obstruction between her breasts and effortlessly rips the thing. `Now I can feel you, all of you.' He rolls a nipple between his fingers, delighting in her squeal.
 
He quickens the pace, rocking against her as she clings to him. The familiar fire begins to ignite his blood. She kisses his neck, moving up to his ear as the sensation builds.
 
“Fuck me Prince Vegeta.”
 
Her hot breath… those words… `Goddamn you woman!' He sits up just a bit and pulls her legs up over his shoulders. Grabbing her hips, he assaults her at a slightly different angle.
 
“Oh, mmm.” Her eyes close in bliss as she grabs her own breasts, pinching the nipples and biting her lower lip. He slides one hand between them and teases the sensitive bundle of nerves. She jumps reflexively and slides her legs off his shoulders, so she can pull him down upon her. Her lips capture his as her nails claw his flesh, and she sucks hard on his bottom lip.
 
`You know exactly what you do to me.'
 
He pounds into her, pushing and grinding, losing his sanity as everything collapses around him, completely succumbing to her world.
 
“Oh Kami, Vegeta!” she screams as her orgasm overtakes her.
 
Her pulsing, quivering body moaning his name is too much to withstand. He lets go as the pleasure rips through him, destroying everything he understood, tearing him apart, and reconstructing him anew. He didn't want to change, though, did he?
 
As he lies panting on top of his lover, he realizes. `I already have.' The thought hits him like a cold shower. He pulls out and collapses next to her on the bed. Staring at the ceiling, he considers the revelation. `This is not what I want, is it? To keep up this… thing we've got going? To be damn near powerless in my need for her? I have a destiny to fulfill that does not include…' He glances at the woman next to him, and she smiles adoringly. It makes him uneasy. `…strings.' Vegeta turns his gaze back toward the very interesting spot on the ceiling. `This can't be part of it, can it?'
 
It is not long, however, until the ningen beside him stirs. She kisses his chiseled torso with a wicked gleam in her eyes. `Ready so soon, are you?' Bulma straddles his hips as she kisses him fully on the lips.
 
His last thought as his Bulma lowers herself onto his cock is, `I suppose there are worse fates to be had.'
 
 
 
 
 
End
 
 
~*~
 
Killing Moon by Echo and the Bunnymen
 
Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you'll take me
Up in your arms, too late to beg you
Or cancel it, though I know it must be
The killing time
Unwillingly mine
 
Fate
Up against your will
Through the thick and thin
You will wait until
You give yourself to him
 
In starlit nights I saw you
So cruelly you kissed me
Your lips a magic world
Your sky all hung with jewels
The killing moon
Will come too soon
 
Fate
Up against your will
Through the thick and thin
You will wait until
You give yourself to him