Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Koolas Love ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own any of the DB/Z/GT characters!! But all the other ones! And please don't kill me I'm german and not so good at English

Chapter 1:The meeting

Home. It was a long time since I was here the last time.

I'm standing in the controllroom of my ship and watch through the big, round window which was before me.

In the distance I can see my homeplanet, Freeze No. 1.

"Master Koola" I hear Sauzus voice through the loudspeaker of the controlroom.

"We'll be landing on Planet Freeze in 10 min."

"I understand" was the only thing I said.

I went over to my Hover-Pod to sit in it. I pushed some of my energy into it and drove with speed to the docks. On the the way I met some of my soldiers.

The funny thing was, when I came near them they all jumped like rabbits out of my way. Because I don't saw why I should make room for them. I am the leader.

When I reached the dock I could feel the force when the ship landed. When the ramp was open I glide with my pod outside and into the fresh air.

"We'll be staying a little while, you can do what you want" I told them.

Then I powered up flew to the castle where my family is.

I was a little bit happy to see Frieza, my younger brother, but King Cold.... .

Finally came the castle in view.

When I reached it nobody was there to greed me.

I flew to my room, as I opened my door I saw someone standing at my bed.

I cleared my throat.

This person turned around very quickly and looked at my very confused. Because of her clothes I noticed that she was a maid, but a very beautiful one.

Her eyes were so blue like the sea. Her skin was Lila, but not as deep as mine. Her hair went to hips, there were black with a little bit blue in it. Under her eyes, just like Frieza in his last form, were two lines. And her lips and nails were black.

He first thing which came to my mind was what her lips would feel like. "Oh god and this body, what could you do with that" was my thought.

Then I was ripped out of my "beautiful" thoughts.

"Äh, hello. Could you tell me what do you want. This the room of Master Koola, who should arrive anytime" she told me with a voice which only an Angel could have.

"Hey you lizard. Do you hear me??

What????

What did she call me???

Lizard??

That is enough. It doesn't matter how beautiful her eyes were or how her body looks .... so perfect and her voi... Stop it Koola. You are the man here. So don't let insulted my a maid.

At this moment I wanted to came out of my pod do tell this beaut... this maid who I really was. But ....

"Ah Koola, my son. I am happy to see you" I heard the voice of my father from behind.

That girl bowed to my father.

"Yes father" was my only answer.

"Come the others are waiting"

Others???

I flew with my pod to a corner of my room to leave it there.

I smiled at the maid, who seemed very nervous, and went out of the room to my father.

I smiled to myself at the face the girl made as she found out I am Koola.

"Aurora, hurry up with Koolas room, do you understand", my father told the girl.

She nodded.

"So her name is Aurora, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl", I thought to myself.

My father spoke to me all the way to the throneroom, but I paid no attention him.

"I hope I will see you again very soon, my dear Aurora. And then we'll have a little talk", I thought.

TBC.