Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ match.com ❯ what vegeta knows ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~CC~~~~~~



Trunks could not sleep no matter how hard he tried he lied away staring at the ceiling still in awe at what just happened . It was perfect she was perfect there was no doubt about it but he knew it could never be Gohan would never allow it. He knew that he would have to somehow make pan understand that they couldn't be together especially since she was going away how he didn't know but he would have to come up with a plan soon.


~~~~~~Pan~~~~~~



Pan lay awake staring at the ceiling thinking about what just happened she couldn't believe it she lost her virginity to trunks the man she loved. She could almost here his thoughts what ever he was thinking it was not happy. She could hear him saying something about her father. Of course her father would never approve of the relationship, but that is something she would have to work on. With that pan let the darkness consume her.


~~the next day~~

Trunks woke up and he got in the shower after he was done he went down to eat breakfast. Going down stairs he bumped into his father. “Tousan, you scared me!”
“Your about to be even more scared when gohan finds out u mated with his brat.” he replied. “how did you know that tousan.” trunks asked. “ its not hard your ki was together all nite and plus I can smell her on you.” “oh great just great if you know then gohan is sure to find out I need to go to pan now and talk to her” with that he flew down the stairs and through the door.
“what was that about?” bulma asked her husban. “he mated with gohans brat.”
“oh its about time.” bulma replied. Vegeta just hmped and started to eat.

~~~pans house~~~

Pan ran down stairs after getting a shower and dressin for the day. “good morning daddy” she told him as she kissed his cheek. “well good morning to u too and what brings u in here in such a good mood?” “ im just in a good mood that's all” pan answered.
“well that's good to hear dear now sit and eat some breakfast.” videl told her daugher. “yes kassan.” pan sat down at the table and began eating her eggs and pancakes
(knock knock)
“ill get it.” pan hollerd out .
“Trunks what are you doing here?” pan asked him in awe
“I had to come see you and talk to you.” he answered her. “Ok just give me a sec ok.”
Trunks just nodded his head.