Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Meant To Be ❯ Destinies Shattered ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or any of its characters

Lemon in this chapter heed rating^^

Chapter Three: Destinies Shattered

The ship was exactly as Vegeta remembered it. Cold, dark, humid and everywhere he looked he could see the rotten decadence of the place. He could smell it, feel it in the air.

They were unannounced, uninterrupted as they made their way to the Lord of horrors and nightmares' throne room. The past two days had been something taken out of a cheap novel. But still he could not get his mind off the woman...The way she walks, talk, smell and... taste… How did she get so deep into his soul in such a short time? How did she get into his soul at all? The way she did not fear him like everyone else, something he had only found in Kakarotto but Vegeta knew the moron was too simple minded to fear him, but the woman, such fire. Why… Why had she done this to him? Why had she come to the announcement with him? …Raditz... The brother of the only being he could call a friend. The man he had seen around Chivaa the previous morning. What was it about the first class and his women? Hmph...And to think he almost killed the warrior out of jealously, out of… Pain? He almost sank as low as to degrade himself in front of his people, the people whom looked up to him... for a woman…a slave.

Vegeta knew she wanted him. It had been very clear from their "encounter." So why? Some things were better left unanswered. This cheap chapter of his life was closed forever. He will forget the woman in a few days and be back to be the ruthless killer he has always been.

Now walking down these cold corridors a new reality slowly sank in on him. He will relive his nightmares once more. Vegeta was thankful for having Kakarotto by his side. Ultimately he was the only one he could always count on.

"Hey Vegeta what was that all about?" The said warrior broke the silence first.

"I do not want to talk about it." How dense could he be sometimes? Not even fearing his prince's wrath for such presumption.

"I didn't know Raditz and Bulma were friends?"

"Kakarotto... I said I do not want to talk about this. That means you talking about it as well, we have far more important things to discuss other than some whore and your brother." He snorted hoping the idiot got the point. How was he supposed to forget her if he kept on talking about her?

"What do you think things will be like now?" Kakarotto suddenly got deadly serious, in that quicksilver way of his that never ceased to amaze the prince.

"I do not know," Vegeta paused facing the taller man, "but whatever it is remember our ultimate goal," he looked at the younger man for what seemed a long time and reassumed his pace.

"Someday it'll happen, I just know it Vegeta."

"And when it does…" Vegeta stopped himself knowing full well the other man understood. They finally came to the doors of hell itself. He sighted and pushed open them without further thought.

+++

"What the fuck is wrong with you girl?! Toma shouted while pacing back and forth, stopping only to yell at her some more. "You could have gotten yourself and Raditz killed." They had come back from the announcement promptly after the incident with Vegeta. Of course of all the things that could have gone wrong the one she was praying not to did. Now Chivaa wouldn't look at her in the eye, Toma really wanted to kill her and Raditz was getting the beating of his life out in the desert by Bardock. It had not been her idea to go. But of course nobody believed that.

"I'm so fucking surprised the prince didn't really kill that fool," Toma kept on raving. "He should have. The mother-fucking piece of…"

"Don't say that Toma. I'm sure they have an explanation for what they did." Chivaa interrupted her father's well-chosen string of words.

"Hmph... I really want to hear that!"

"Not now, we are all tired and stressed. Let's go to bed and sort this in the morning," Chivaa added.

"Hopefully the prince won't come back for round two."

"He won't," Bulma said in a small whisper to no one in particular.

"How do you know?" Toma was mad at her to no end, and he was right, she had not thought of the consequences of her actions. But all she had wanted was to see him one more time. And she had seen him... hadn't she? … "He was called back to serve on Lord Freeza's ship, he and Kakarotto were supposed to leave tomorrow... but I think they already left" Bulma felt pain, pain that the last thing he said... no... the last thing he thought was that she was a whore. Did he really think that after what they had shared? That she would go and be with Raditz. Which lead her to her next string of thoughts... Vegeta had not dumped her like a dirty sock. He had not gotten up and left never to see her again. And she had hurt him. She saw it in those bottomless onyx eyes that she wanted nothing more than to lose herself in.

"What did you say!?" Chivaa looked at her for the first time since they left the palace.

"That they were called back to Lord Freeza's" Bulma words came out weak

"Who told you that?" Chivaa was now gripping her shoulders painfully.

"Kakarotto did... when he brought me back from Vegeta's room"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chivaa demanded her grip getting even tighter.

"He asked me not to." Chivaa looked at her for a long time and just threw her to the other end of the room, then gave her a look that Bulma would give everything she was not to see again.

"How selfish can you be!?" Chivaa roared, "of all the things we had commanded you NOT to do, you choose to listen to someone you hardly know and on the most important thing ever to cross your ears."

The tall Saiyan woman was now shaking uncontrollably, Toma came to her to try and calm her down but Chivaa pushed him aside. "You will learn your place once and for all." Chivaa came to her and slapped her so hard across the face that Bulma thought her cheekbones actually shattered. She slapped her again and again and she didn't even have the strength nor will to fight. Toma grabbed his daughter's arms and forced her to be still.

"Calm down Chivaa," he yelled between her sobs, Soothing her hair. Never had he seen his daughter like this. He wished he could turn back time and erase the prince out of their lives completely.

There was no getting out of this; Bulma had never seen Chivaa this way. She knew now that her friend was very much interested on Raditz' brother and not Vegeta, but it didn't matter anymore. Vegeta thought her a whore and he was gone now, so she'll never have the chance to explain. Her face was throbbing from the slaps, blood ran down her nose, but she didn't care. All she could think of was that after this Chivaa will no longer be her friend. Hell, they might even get rid of her or worst yet... kill her.

All for a man that did not give a crap about any of them... But he did seem to have gotten very jealous of Raditz, or maybe it was pride. Who knew, Vegeta no Ouji was so complex, not that it mattered anyway.

Chivaa had stopped crying and was now looking at her as if considering what was to be done. Toma was sitting on one the chairs in the room, deep in thought. Bulma didn't care what happened anymore as long as she had her baby. Her baby, Bulma began crying again at the thought that she might not be able to have it, much less keep it. But Raditz said he would help her, but then again he had said Chivaa would help her too.

"Bulma," Chivaa called in a stern voice. She looked up from the spot on the floor she had been staring. "Go to the slaves' wing, you will stay there until I decide what to do with you." Bulma got up slowly and made her way to it, she knew very well where it was.

+

As Bulma made her way she was greeted by the mocking and angry stares of the other slaves. She had no doubts they knew exactly what was going on and so they were not sympathetic at all. Just the thought of seeing her humbled made more than a few of them smile. She took a cot at the end of the room and sat down. A slender woman came to her mockingly imitating the way she walked, everyone exploded in laughter, Bulma wanted nothing more than to dig a hole and just burry herself in it.

"So... the princess finally fell from grace eh?" it was not really a question more like a cruel remark "What did you do, Stole the mistress man or something?" and they all laughed once more. She just sat there trying her best to ignore them until a hand grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up. "When I talk to you, you listen." She looked up just in time to see one of the girls that always gave her an attitude; vaguely she recalled having sent her to be lashed a few times. So this was payback, this is what her life will be from now on. How ironic, one moment she was on the Saiyajin-no Ouji's bed and the next she was being manhandled by a bitter slave that thought she would take it without a fight. At that thought something in her snapped, weather it was the girl's words or the laughter that still rang in her ears, she did not know, but Bulma Briefs was a winner, always has and always will, this was a minor set back, she'll come through it like always.

Her hand flew on its own accord and connected to the girl's jaw, the girl fell backwards and Bulma gave her no chance to recover and was on her like a hawk, all of her pain and anger from the past two days coming to the surface, to claim blood. The girl didn't have a fighting chance, as Bulma's small clenched hands drove onto the slave's face again and again almost Saiyan like. Bulma felt a hand grabbing her, trying to pry her from her prey, but no... she was not done, no way near done. She would show them respect; she would show them that even if she was not above them anymore she was still a force to be reckoned with. The blue haired Chikyuu-jin poised her legs tighter around the screaming woman's waist and kept pounding at her without abandon.

Until two huge and strong hands took her by the shoulders. Removing her from the only consolation she had found so far.

"What's wrong with you? You're going to kill her!" She found herself staring at Raditz's face. "You sure can mark your territory." he chuckled letting her stand on her own not giving the hurt moaning woman lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood a second thought. "If your prince could see you now, he would be so turned on... I know I am." and he gave her one of those smirks that reminded her of Vegeta so much.

"Raditz," she said startled and ignoring his comment, a few gasps from the slaves at her lack of respect toward the powerful Saiyan could be heard "I thought you were in the desert with your father." She continued, looking around at the frightened faces in the room.

"I was," he answered leading her by the arm towards the door.

"What happened?"

"Never mind that. What happened to you... and why are you here?"

"You haven't talk to Chivaa?" She asked eying him and stopping in front of the door, "If you have not then I must stay here," she said letting go of his hand.

"No one is home. I just happened here because I heard the screams"

"Chivaa put me here and told me to stay until she said otherwise. With all that has happened I do not intend to anger her further."

"Hmph... I don't know what can she possibly accomplish with this, but do what you will. I'll speak to her"

"Thanks, but I don't think that will help"

"Fine" he opened the door "Stay well and do not kill anyone until I can get you" She gave him a weak smile and kissed his cheek; she heard a few small gasps from the slaves but paid no heed to them. "Thanks I'll try" and then she went back to her cot. The woman had already been removed from the floor but the blood remained. Raditz stood there watching her. "Be well woman" and he was gone. She turned to stare at the spot he had just stood on, the ache in her heart returning full-blown... he had just sounded like…

+++

"Do any of you care to explain what happened here tonight?" The king asked the two kneeling in front of him. "I'd ask the brat but he is gone" He said turning to Nappa whom only shrugged and shook his head. Toma could feel his daughter's hesitation, they had been called shortly after getting back from the announcement, and he was not about to lose her, or his own life protecting the king's asshole of a son's honor.

"He had a little episode with one of my slaves" Toma responded nonchalant

"What do you mean by "episode"" The king thundered and Toma felt Chivaa's hand squeezing his arm in disapproval. He was glad to see that her anger was winding down.

"I am not sure your majesty. I've only returned this morning, perhaps my daughter can answer that question" The king turned to her waiting. Chivaa sighted and hoped for the best.

"He had taken an interest on my personal teacher" She felt her father's eyes on her, but she didn't see Bulma as a slave and she knew the King would not believe his son would be obsessed with one, "But she already have someone she is involved with and this did not sit well with Vegeta-Ouji" She ended, feeling her father's eyes bulging out.

"Teacher?" The king asked. "What kind of teacher? I did not know you had a Saiyan teacher"

"She is not Saiyan your majesty"

"What is she then?"

"My father brought her from Chikyuu to teach me everything she knows; she was a scientist on her home-world"

"Scientist... What is she teaching you... what kind of science does she know?"

"She can build anything from household appliances to weapons"

"Weapons?" The king refused to believe that his brat would make such a fool of himself just to get in some woman's pants, but this made so much sense now, if she could truly build weapons then that meant the brat was plotting something against Freeza. Yes there was hope for him after all... thought the Ou.

"Yes her father owned Chikyuu's largest and most advanced manufacturer of weapons in the entire planet. Father was also going to bring him but he died before they could capture him" Chivaa couldn't believe the king was buying all this, well it was true that Bulma was her teacher but the prince had not known that, she took advantage of her momentum and added. "Why just this morning she was telling me that if given the proper equipment and materials we could build regen tanks for every Saiyan household, the prince had allowed her to trace blue prints from his own personal one" Toma coughed and she could not help but smile, things were looking pretty bright from here on.

"She could do that?" The king asked amazed, rarely the Vegetas let their emotions known, but she saw if only for a second something that resembled very much like hope.

"Can she build ships equipped with weapons? He asked, there was a glitter in his eyes that almost made him look like a child.

"I'm not sure but given time and resources I'm sure she could"

"Well then, you must bring her to me, I need to asker her exactly what she can do for us"

"Most assuredly your majesty" Chivaa bowed lower and got up to leave, her father did the same "You do realize what would mean if what you say proved to be not accurate" She did not needed him to elaborate on it. "Yes your majesty do not worry she can most certainly help somehow"

"Whom is she involved with" Nappa asked rather casually, she was hoping the king objected somehow. He did not.

"Raditz" She answered, he owed her big time and he had said he would take responsibility until… Oh gods... The child! How could she have forgotten about that? Now the king wanted to see Bulma and he would know the moment she came in the room. She heard Nappa made some sort of comment on it; she paid no mind, all she could think of was how were they going to get out of this one.

"Hmph... I should have known" Nappa said

"Enough of this" Vegeta-no Ou interrupted. "Have her here in the morrow after my training session and I'll see for myself what she's all about. Now leave and not a word about this to anyone"

"Of course" They both said in unison and exited leaving a hopeful king and a glaring warrior behind"

+

"What do you make of this Nappa?"

"That it sounds too good to be true"

"I don't think they would lie, they know damn well is their lives on the line"

"It is amazing what people would do for a few hours of peace"

"Let's hope you are wrong. For all of our sakes, let's hope you are wrong"

+

"How in the seven hells are you going to pull this!?" Toma was furious; he could do nothing more than to listen to his daughter telling the king that Bulma was their next messiah.

"Toma nothing of what I said is a lie. I just chose to leave the prince's indiscretion out of it. For Bulma's sake"

"For Bulma's sake!" He almost choked the words, "She has been nothing but trouble and you know it. You should have told the king the truth and be done with it" He did not know why he even tried; he knew Chivaa and knew perfectly well that she would not allow any harm to come to her. Gods she was so much like her mother.

"And what's more, have you thought abut "that" little problem " He continued.

"Yes that is why I said that she is involved with Raditz"

"Hopefully he won't back out. You know he'll be a laughing stock when is known"

"He owes me Toma… better he than Vegeta Ouji" Chivaa sighted

"And why is that? People should know the bastard cannot even control his own seed let alone our kingdom"

"Toma, enough of this... Let's just be thankful that everything is working out."

"Whatever you say." Toma hmphed

"I'm tired let's go home. This has been the longest day of my life" Chivaa quickened her pace to their transport, all of a sudden she just wanted to be home, she needed the rest and to think on what to do next, if Bulma cooperated they would be just fine. The idea of bringing her to the science division had been brought up before. Bardock had seen her at work and like he said, "Is a waste of talent having her here combing your hair" She smiled at the remembrance. Well Bar-kun your wishes are soon to come true she thought distantly… Kakarotto, his face crept its way to her thoughts and she realized that she didn't care that the prince was gone, she was even glad, but Kakarotto…Goku, she knew she'll miss him. Would he feel the same for me? She wondered.

+++

"Well, well, well. My Ouji-chan has decided to grace us with his presence a bit early eh Zarbon-chan" The monster said as they walked towards his throne to kneel their feigned respects. As he sat, his eyes were on Vegeta, watching his every move, he had known before of his sick perverted attraction, never thought much of it. But now as the abomination's eyes roamed all over his body, he came painfully aware why he had been called back. The fucking lizard was probably tired of Zarbon. Fear, fear and repulsion such as he'd never known before made its way to his black heart. He would die before he let Freeza lay one filthy finger on him. Yes he would kill himself, as degrading as that would be; it would be nothing in comparison to the lizard's filthy hands on him.

"Freeza-Sama" both Vegeta and Kakarotto said as they knelt in front of the monster's throne.

"I see you party was not very good if it couldn't keep you interested." Freeza said twirling his glass.

"It served its purpose." The Ouji retuned nonchalant.

Freeza looked at him for what seemed an eternity, taking a sip of his wine he got up and walked the distance between them slowly, so very fucking slowly! The hairs on his tail were standing on end in anticipation of the danger approaching. Freeza kept on walking only this time was around him, inspecting him. His nerves were threatening to give way to the overwhelming desire to pound the bastard to the floor and make him kiss his boots.

So engrossed on his fantasy he was that he did not feel the monster taking his tail until it was securely in his grasp, he felt sickened, the last time he had His tail touched... the most sacred part of his body had been two days ago by the woman. He heard a small gasp from Kakarotto and an amused chuckle from Zarbon. He felt so nauseous that if the lizard did not let go he would vomit on the spot.

"Say... some time ago while disciplining a soldier that went out of line I came across a wonderful and very curious discovery," Freeza said still walking in a circle holding his tail, bringing it around him in the opposite direction. "He was a Saiyan soldier. Wasn't he Zarbon-chan?" The bluish man only chuckled. Freeza kept the mockery in his voice.

"And do you know what I discover Vegeta-chan? The lizard had stopped and was now facing him, his nose almost touching his, his tail still in his demonic hand. Vegeta only shook his head no, his voice having deserted him some time ago, then he felt an ever so gentle pull that almost brought him to his knees from the intensity of it. It felt somewhere between pleasure and pain. Fuck! He remembered how he had felt when the woman had touched his tail, it had felt like nothing he had ever experienced before, pleasure as no one had been able to give him. It was common knowledge that it was a sensitive spot, it was even believed to be the core of their bodies, it was even said that if a warrior lost it they would die or go mad. But he had never known that it could be a pleasure spot as well. Gods! When the woman stroked it he had almost passed out from pleasure. Now this sick fuck had found out and was using it to humiliate him Fuck! How he hated him. He's got to become stronger... stronger... he's got to reach his limit and go beyond it. He's got to become Super Saiyan.

"Look Zarbon-chan I think he likes it." The cold abomination chuckled and continued with his gentle ministrations to the furry appendage. By now he was almost doubling over, gasping moaning against his strong will, against his reason and better judgment. He could see the bastard's arousal staring at him in the face. His forehead came involuntarily to rest on the monster's shoulder, while his shaking hands were trying desperately to remove the invading digits to no avail. He could feel Kakarotto in the background getting ready to act; he felt his guard's agitated Ki and silently commanded him not to move a muscle with the little reason he had left. "Don't do anything foolish," His silent voice sounded so alien to even himself. The monster's other hand came around to stroke the base of his tail and at this he could not stop the groan that escaped deep from within his throat and the purring that shamelessly made itself known for the world to hear, burring his head deeper still on the fuck's shoulder guessing vaguely that his fucking tail didn't care who was petting it. He decided would cut the fucking thing just to prevent this from happening again, to hell with, it if he was lucky maybe he would die or go mad.

"I think he really like it." Freeza breathed out sounding very aroused himself. Zarbon looked on fascinated and Kakarotto was growling menacingly. The stroking went on for a few more minutes of gasping and moaning on Vegeta's part and breathing very raggedly on Freeza's.

+

Zarbon had never seen his master like this, usually sex with him was cold and emotionless, but now the ice king was almost to the point of orgasm just by touching the monkey's tail and hearing his very sexual and sensual protestations. These creatures were truly amazing he thought. His master's own tail was rocking back and forth the way it only does when he is watching someone being tortured, in a happy contentment he rarely saw. This poor monkey had no idea what he was in for.

+

What the fuck is this monster doing to Vegeta? Goku thought. And why was he enjoying it so much? Kakarotto was at a loss. He's been watching this go on for several minutes when he thought that enough was enough, but then Vegeta stopped him telling him no to do anything foolish. Foolish was what he was witnessing, Vegeta was almost coming at the monster's hands, and he could do nothing but watch, unable to help his friend. God this was going to be worst than he thought, if Freeza had a thing for Vegeta this would be hell for the Ouji. He looked on wishing he could do something for his prince.

+

How erotic to have Ouji-chan at his mercy, Freeza had only sought to humiliate him and humble him, to crush the overly big ego the beautiful monkey prince had, but now with him almost writhing in pleasure, making the sounds he had yearn to hear from him ever since he first saw the Saiyan prince some ten years ago, was too much for his senses to bear. He knew he was showing more emotion than he cared to, but he didn't care at the moment he wanted to see this to the end. Maybe after this it would be easier to gain the prince's affections. Why he cared was beyond him but he knew that he would not make the same mistake he made with Zarbon.

He would savor this small victory for nights to come. Damn he should have told Zarbon to record this. It would have been the perfect lullaby to lure him to sleep every night. Oh well, it was time to end it, if it continued like this he would most assuredly take him to his quarter's and humiliate him in the most pleasurable way... and that was exactly where he had gone wrong with Zarbon, he would wait for the prince to come willingly...even if that took years.

+

How long was this sick fuck going to continue this? his legs were giving out and he couldn't stop the purring from escaping his lips. This was to fucking much; Vegeta could no longer form coherent thoughts in his head. The strength on his legs was long gone, so he couldn't even clock the sick lizard in the gut. All he could do was just wait, wait and see where the monster would take him. This was only good to show him how weak he really was, that he, the Saiyan-jin no Ouji could do nothing more than submit to the pleasure this sick bastard's hands were giving him. Suddenly he felt the lizard's hand leave his tail. Good he got tired of this; he thought only to feel it again, this time on the most private part of his anatomy. He arched his back as the hand on the base of his tail quickened its pace while the hand on his painfully aroused member gave him long maddening slow strokes.

"Well, well, well Vegeta-sama," said the monster in a mocking manner, his voice nothing more than a ragged whisper in his ear. "I knew monkeys had it big... but you never cease to amaze me." Vegeta could only shake his head no from side to side on the lizard's shoulder whispering almost out of breath, "no, no, no…" When something snapped and his body went into a fit of spasms as his orgasm ran all over his body. He didn't care anymore as the roar that left his mouth rung in the room making its occupants gasp, and the demon chuckle in delight. His legs did give way this time, making him fall on his knees in front of the Devil himself.

This was hell, it had to be, somewhere along the line he died and came to it and this is what the rest of his existence was going to be like.

+

"I trust that was welcome enough," said the devil, exerting enough control to sound almost amused. The prince was staring at the floor, disbelief and denial his only thoughts.

Freeza signaled, and two guards came in the room.

"Take this gentleman to their quarters and make sure the Saiyajin no-Ouji get Dodoria's rank uniform, his companion can get whatever his prince wish him to. " With this Freeza waved his dismissal and stood looking at Zarbon.

The guard approached to take the Saiyan prince, as he clearly seemed unable to walk on his own, although he had no wounds to be seen. It must be some sort of new torture The Lord came up with. The guard felt almost sorry for him. As he leaned down to take the man and carry him to his room, the other Saiyan bared his teeth at him and defied him to touch him.

"Touch him and you're dead." Kakarotto said carefully taking Vegeta and slinging him over his shoulder, motioning for the guard to lead the way. They exited, the guards bowing low to their Lord and Kakarotto not even looking at them. Zarbon was about to do something in protest but was stopped by a very cold hand on his shoulder.

"Leave it," said Freeza waiting for them to be out of sight, he turned to his vassal and pulled him to him. "I want you here where the smell is the strongest." with this said he pushed the taller man to the floor roughly. Zarbon didn't mind it at all this time; the little display had turned him on indeed…

+++

"Kakarotto" Vegeta said after a long time, the third class didn't even know the prince was conscious, he had just let himself being carried like a log around the ship not saying anything, barely breathing. It actually startled him to hear him talk.

"Yes Ouji-Sama"

"On pain of your life you will not repeat this." the prince whispered in despair

"Vegeta..." Kakarotto shook his head "I couldn't even if I wanted to."

+++

"How is Chivaa going to convince Bulma to build anything for the king?" Raditz asked amused at the crazy story Toma had just told him; they were at the training grounds.

Bardock was at Chivaa's talking to Bulma about this crazy idea of theirs. He wanted to be there as well but he had been neglecting his training enough and thought that Chivaa might still be mad at him. Toma certainly was and showed him how mad he was in their training, being so ruthless that even he, as strong as he was had a hard time keeping up.

"She has no choice, is either that or death," Toma said looking strangely serious, "But this is not what I wanted to talk to you about Raditz." Indeed Raditz was a little curious, since Toma had been the one to come to meet him during his training and said he needed to talk to him right before the elite started to pound him mercilessly. He was getting a lot of those receptions lately. By his own Father, Nappa just this morning, and now Chivaa's father, at this rate she would probably beat him on sight as well. Raditz smirked liking very much the sound of that.

"Raditz!" Toma's voice brought him back from the cloud he had been wandering on.

"What is it then?" the first class warrior asked.

"Chivaa told the King that Bulma was her teacher and that you are involved with her." Toma turned to look at the other warriors train while feeling his best friend's brat eyes on him.

"Why would the king care?" Of all the questions the brat could have asked he chose the most meaningless one. Toma turned back to look at him in the eye. "Do you know what it means?"

"Yes."

"You don't mind then?"

"Why would I?"

"Because the King and everyone else will think her brat is yours." He searched Raditz face, it was unreadable as always. Toma was mad at him but he knew Raditz did not deserve this. Bardock's brat would be the laughing stock of the entire planet, and in every Saiyan post off world. Toma looked on to see if the words were sinking in but Raditz continue to hold his gaze.

"You owe me then." Was all Raditz said to the older man, making his way to the showers.

"Raditz, you don't have to do this." He tried one more time hoping the brat would come to his senses.

"I said I would and I will." came the reply from the tall longhaired man as he walked never looking back.

+++

"You have to do this... not for Vegeta but for yourself." Chivaa had come to get her early that morning and they were now sitting across from each other. Chivaa had told the King that she would help to make weapons to fight against Lord Freeza.

"But you said I could not be seen by anyone until…" Bulma trailed unable to finish the sentence. Looking into the cold eyes of her once friend.

"That was yesterday, but since you and Raditz decided to give Vegeta-Ouji a jealousy trip we have no choice."

"I'm sorry Chivaa." It was all Bulma could say... she was hurt, alone and pregnant and wanted more than anything her friend to forgive her. Things didn't have to be the same, she didn't have to go back to her room and pretend that nothing happened. Chivaa didn't have to go on treating her like she had. But she needed to hear from her friend that she would forgive her, even if it wasn't right now but she needed to hear it to be able to live with herself.

Chivaa looked at her for a long time. A small smile came to her lips and her eyes warmed a little. Bulma felt her heart skip a beat as a wave of relief came washing over her.

"Is not your fault, its mine for taking you to see him." Chivaa reached across the table to take one of the hands that lay carelessly folded against it.

"Oh Chivaa." Bulma cried putting her head over Chivaa's hand and cried her heart out.

"Is Ok, is going to be ok." The Saiyan said patting her friend's blue head. She could not be mad at her even though she wanted to, but what had happened was not really her fault, at least not completely. She was mainly mad at the fact that Vegeta-Ouji knew she didn't want him, that she wanted Goku and he had even give them leave to …A blush found its way to Chivaa's cheeks.

At what Bulma, even with all her self loathing could not help but wonder what was it all about.

"Chivaa?" Her mistress removed the hand over hers to bring it up to her face as if shielding her embarrassment, the smile on Bulma's face widened and it took a wicked quality to it. The door opened and they both turned t see who it was... the moment gone forever.

"Hey!" said a very flushed looking Bardock; it looked as if he'd been flying faster than he really could. He took the chair next to Chivaa and looked at Bulma, a real smile on his face that almost made him look like a kid at Christmas.

"Tell me that it is true." He said to her, his smile still from ear to ear.

"What did you heard?" Bulma asked him. Chivaa was smiling as well.

"That you are going to work with us."

"Us?"

"Yeah... the science division, that is where I work when I'm not off world."

"You are a scientist!?" Bulma couldn't believe it, well she knew Vegeta-sei had them but she always thought they were aliens like herself taken from their home planets.

"What's so amazing about that? Or did you think we're all stupid monkeys...like the prince?"

"No…I mean, well that is…" why did he have to go there? Bulma wondered a bit hurt.

"Cool it girl, just tell me if is true that you are going to work with us."

"Who told you?" It was Toma who asked the question making them turn towards the sound of his voice. He was coming in with Raditz not far behind.

"Nappa came in this morning to get the blue prints of all our failed projects, saying that according to my " Asswipe's daughter" she had a teacher that could solve all our problems."

"Did he call me an asswipe!?" Toma shouted fists in the air, striking an invisible Nappa

"Anyhow," Bardock continued ignoring the man's childish display, "I knew immediately it was you he was talking about."

"Chivaa was just telling me about it," sighting Bulma looked at Raditz who was leaning against the wall on the other side of the room, "I'll do it of course, but I don't know about being the answer to all your problems." Raditz winked at her making her smile.

"I'm glad you two are getting along so well... since you are gonna have to move in together." Toma added looking from one to the other. She looked at him eyes bulging out, Bardock looked at Toma lifting an eyebrow and Chivaa looked at her father as if he had just killed someone. Raditz was the only one who didn't seem to mind.

"What?" Toma asked giving them a quizzical look after sating the obvious.

"Why would she have to move in with him?" Chivaa asked.

"It was you who told the king that they were Involved. Remember?"

"I did, but I don't think that would be necessary."

"She's right Toma," Bardock interrupted, "After the child is aborted they won't have to pretend anymore, besides my brat is known to screw around."

"Hmph." Was all Raditz said.

Bulma could only look and let them decide hers and her child's fate, she wished she could escape. She wished she could make them understand that the baby was not at fault, but they had their idiotic customs. Customs that said having a child with an alien was the most degrading thing a Saiyan could do. And if that child was their prince's, their civilization as they knew it would crumble.

"I don't care either way," Raditz said coming to sit next to her, "If you ask me it would make no difference, besides I don't think Bulma wants to do away with the brat." Raditz looked at her waiting to get any kind of encouragement from her. Bulma only smiled and leaned to rest on his shoulder, the only thank she could give at the moment.

"I'll say you two are `very friendly' lately," Toma looked at them suspiciously, "If I didn't know any better and the fact that you had no time I would say you two got something going on."

"Toma!" Yelled Chivaa outraged at what her father was trying to imply.

"Is true." The lanky Saiyan protested.

"Whatever." replied Raditz.

"Enough!" Bardock interrupted rolling his eyes, "I don't think that is any of our business, but I'm sorry to say that Bulma cannot keep the brat."

"Why not!?" Bulma countered startling them all.

"Isn't it obvious?" Raditz's father answered.

"No is not obvious. On my planet we don't do away with babies because they're not convenient. And when someone does, is not looked upon very kindly. I don't care what you say I'm still from Chikyuu and this baby is mine and you will have to kill me to take it away from me." She took in air and tried to calm down; she had screamed the words to the top of her lugs making them gasp in surprise.

"Bulma," Chivaa said looking at her the way she always did. It almost made her cry, "If Raditz is fine with it I will not make you give up you child."

"I don't care." The said counterpart answered.

"What the fuck are you people saying!?" Toma was beside himself, "What is wrong with you. Don't you know what will happen if is discover who the father of this brat is?" He almost choked out the words, how could they seriously conceive to allow this?

"The one who should worry about it is Raditz. I don't think anyone would make the connection with the prince but it is matter of honor. Are you willing to accept the consequences of your decision?" Bardock turn to his son and nodded as he saw the resolution on his eldest eyes. "It is decided then. Bulma will move with my brat and they will have the brat. But you…" He turned to Toma and lifted an eyebrow at him. "Have to set her free."

"What?! No I can't do that... what tells me that she will help us if I free her?"

"I said I would. I have no intention in betraying you; especially after all you've done for me." Bulma added.

"Hmph." Was the only respond she got from the older man. She yelped knocking her chair and ran to Chivaa giving her a big hug; with tears in her eyes, she then hugged Toma and Bar-san and finally Raditz. She stayed in his arms and felt his hand come to rest on her head.

"Thank you." She whispered, feeling felt the smirk on his face.

"Don't thank me yet." He said taking her in his arms; he carried her to her room to pack her things.

"Are you sure the brat is Vegeta Ouji's?" Toma asked to no one in particular scratching his head while looking after them.

"Yes Toma, Bulma would have told me had there been anything with Raditz" Chivaa said rolling her eyes at her father.

"What's wrong old man are you jealous of my brat?" Came the amused question as well as an elbow to his side from his best friend.

+++

They were all in silence, waiting for the blue haired female looking over at the many blue prints and plans for weaponry and defense systems his science division had not been able to produce. Vegeta no Ou had asked for all the failed projects to see exactly what this mysterious woman could do. She looked so very young to him, maybe even younger than Toma's brat. But if they had so much faith in her he would give it a try. Not that they had any other options. He could see his brat's attraction to her as well as Raditz'. The woman was beautiful, far more so than any woman his son's harem held. Too bad she was with child or he would make Bardock's brat give her to him. He had not asked why had the first class allowed her to get with child, it was none of his concern, that it was degrading there was no question about that. But if this woman could produce any kind of devise to oppose Freeza, hell! Even He, the king would allow her to bear his child if she asked.

"I think I can tell you what went wrong with most of these designs." The blue haired female said still looking over the materials, bringing Vegeta no-Ou out of his thoughts.

"In this one for instance," she said pointing to one of the many cannons they had wanted to equip their ships with, "The energy for the cannon is taken right out of the ship's main energy supply, which would cause the power to drain more quickly and cause it to shutdown. Other than that the design is perfectly fine, it only needs a separate power source." Bulma looked up to the others sitting around her; Bardock to her right, Chivaa to her left, Toma right next to her, a couple of other scientist she didn't know and to the very head of the table the King of Vegeta-sei whom looked just like her Vegeta did, only older and with a goatee. "I can make it smaller so it won't be so obvious, maybe even retractable." She said scratching her chin.

"Can you do all that woman?" The king asked incredulously. Of course she could do that. That was child's play; she just couldn't believe that a race being so technologically advanced as to have a regen tank couldn't figure this small stuff out... and why did he have to call her...woman? "Yes Ou-Sama I can, and I can also make improvements to all the thing you have shown me here." She finished by pointing the rest of the blue prints.

"And you said she has been here two years?" The Ou turned and asked Chivaa who was very pleased at how things were turning out.

"Yes Ou-Sama."

"And how come she is not working with the Bardock instead"

"The opportunity never arised your majesty." Chivaa answered.

"Well I don't really care," the king looked at Bardock and addressed him directly, "Make sure she's at your shop tomorrow morning, I'll be expecting results within the week. If this girl can produce a ship equipped with a weapon powerful enough to take down one of Freeza's ships I'm making damn sure your names go down history books" He looked at Bulma as if to assure her-her name would be on that list as well.

"Wouldn't that put the Prince in danger?" the blue haired genius asked hesitantly, looking from one face to another.

"Aha!!" The king laughed. "For someone who turned him down, you sure care a lot girl" He gave her a piercing stare. "What do you suggest we do?"

She almost felt Toma's gaze cut her and Chivaa's hand held on to her arm nervously, Bardock only hmphed. She ignored them all and said looking at the king right in the eye.

"I think we should buy materials in the black market, that way they can not be traced to us. And redesign the ships to a more sleek and uncharacteristic form. If one gets captured it could not be traced as a Saiyan ship," She paused waiting for any complaints and continued when she heard none, "Since I will be the one designing them, I'll make sure they are nothing ever seen before."

The King took her in for a long moment in which she didn't weaver her gaze. He started laughing so loud she thought the room was going to crumble.

"Good Gods girl you are a genius," He said still snickering, "You heard the girl Bardock." Vegeta Ou turned to her and warmed his gaze. "Where have you been all my life?!" It was not a question but a statement that almost made her cringe at the remembrance of another Vegeta saying the same thing to her.

+++

"I hear you caused quite an impression with the King." Raditz had come to get her after her appointment with the Ou. Now they were in his house. Well not exactly a house more like an apartment. It had none of the splendor and space as Chivaa's house but it seemed comfortable enough.

"How come you don't live with your father?" She asked walking around inspecting the place.

"Do you know how old I am?" He said amusingly.

"No."

"I thought so."

"So... how old are you?"

"Old enough," he walked out of the room and she followed. She saw the kitchen and a big bathroom with a huge tub. Well I guess that must be one of his past times with his girlfriends, she thought with a snicker.

"What are you laughing about?" She almost jumped when she saw him standing there looking at her.

"Huh… nothing."

"Come; let me show you the bedroom." He motioned for her to follow and they came to a very spacious bedroom. The walls were white as everything else in it; Except for a crystal vase with the reddest most exotics flowers she's ever seen.

"I thought you might like them." He said simply. Pointing to her things at the far corner of the room. "You should put those away." he added

"I love it!" she walked to the table to smell the flowers and asked absently: "Where do you sleep?" At this he smirked and his eyes took a mischievous glint to them, telling her exactly where he slept.

"What?! We can't sleep in the same room." She looked shocked that he even thought of it.

"This is the only bedroom here," he smirked "unless you want to sleep in the hearth room." She looked at her surroundings thinking that he was doing enough for her; she could not expect him to give her his bedroom too. Slowly she went to pick up her valise. He took her arm and brought her to face him.

"Sleeping in the same bed does not mean sleeping together." He let go and took her luggage from the floor, "I'll put this away."

"Well now that that's settled," she let out a little sight, "I think I'll try that tub of yours."

+++

The lab was bigger than anything she'd seen before. Countless of bodies were working on different projects. She felt alive. This was the first time that she was going to be part of something important. Even back in Chikyuu, in her father's lab she had only been half serious and not really needed. Now these people were depending on her to set them free from the tyrant who stole their prince…Her prince.

Everyone turned as soon as she came in the main lab. Bardock was next to her but that gave her no comfort. She still didn't know what the man thought of her.

"Everyone listen up!" He called loud enough to revive dead people. "This is Bulma, and all of you will do as she says unless you want me to kick you sorry asses." With that said he tugged her to keep on walking. They came to an office of sorts where other people were already sitting waiting for…her? She recognized the guys from the meeting with the king and saw some others.

"These guys are the heads of the different departments in this division," Bardock commenced, "We will stop all other projects to work on yours. You heard the King; he wants to try out within one week so I suggest we get right to it. We'll make a list of what we need and hand it to Raditz. He should have them within the day." He looked around waiting for anyone to comment. There were nods all around. "Now you," he turned to her, "Will start drafting the blue prints right now." He pointed at a computer on a lone desk in the corner of the room. She got up slowly making her way to it, sitting down; she smirked worthy of a Saiyan and got right to work.

+++

He got to Vegetasei anxious to see her. His walk was hasty and his breath had quickened, not from the brisk walk but from anticipation. He was but a few steps from seeing her; His woman. He took flight at the thought of her, so beautiful, so pure. Would she be happy? Had she been waiting for him? He was eternally grateful that she had not known what he's gone through. The horrors his life has been at the hands of that monster.

Gods how he had waited for this moment, the moment he had kept alive for. How many years has it been? It did not matter, he felt for her now as he felt for her that very first time.

He found her door, not sure how he had known this, and stopped in front of it to catch his breath, to calm the beatings of aching heart... aching for her... But no more. From this day forth no one will take her from him. No one will come between them; he pitied the poor soul who tried. He opened the door slowly and there she was, exactly as he remembered her. Wearing that lavender dress, the one she'd worn the very first time he laid eyes on her. But she was not alone There was someone with her. She was caressing the head that lay on her lap, soothing, singing ever so softly. In a foreign language he could not understand. He suddenly could not move, could not talk though he wanted to tell her that he was there, but his voice had somehow deserted him. All he could do was look on hoping his woman would see him, feel him as he had felt her. The person on her lap suddenly moved coming up to meet her humming lips and Oh gods! He could see the face, the hair cascading down his head and onto her lap. They kissed, long and tender and he wanted to run, run to rip her from his arms. She did not belonged to him she was his, his…

Raditz ended the kiss only to pull her under him on that bed, pinning her down, suddenly kissing every part of her. NO, NO, NO…Why is she doing this to me? Why.

He now was removing her clothes so gently that it looked almost comical in contrast to the giant of a man he was. His hands all over at once and her moans of pleasure were like bells ringing in his ears, hurting him... deafening him. As they kissed he noticed so much devotion, and something else he couldn't name sparked in her azure eyes, and it was not directed at him! He thought he had died, died and gone to hell even though he had been living in it all along. He looked on and this time He did moved, he fell to his knees as he saw Raditz enter her, as he heard her scream her pleasure and the first class' name. As he ravaged her over and over kissing her mouth, caressing her skin The disgraced prince closed his eyes shut, trying to get the image out of his head, his heart.

When a cruel chuckle made him jump, bringing him to his feet. He knew that laugh, knew it all too well…

"See Vegeta-Ouji…Chan" He swallowed as he felt the icy breath down his spine, felt the hand grab hold of his tail. Screamed in unison with his woman …not from pleasure like them. But from pain, pain from the hand on his appendage, pain to his heart, pain so deep that nagged and threaten to tear his soul apart.

"I told you no one cares about you…No one but me" And the monster threw him roughly to the floor and….

+

He jolted awake, screaming. Sweat pouring from every pore of his body. Sleep never returned that night, not that he wanted it to. He laid thinking about the woman for the first time since he came to the ship, he allowed himself to think about her. To wonder what she was doing, He couldn't bear the thought of her in the arms of Kakarotto's brother. But he couldn't really blame her if she did. He was stuck in this hellhole for who knows how long. And even if he wasn't, she was nothing more than a slave. "They" could not be.

The loud ring that announced the beginning of a new day, a new nightmare, brought him back from his thoughts. He roused himself from bed and got dress, his mind blank as he made his way to the dinning hall to meet Kakarotto for breakfast.

+++

Vegeta had not spoken for almost six months. No matter what Goku said or do his prince was not reacting, not even eating properly. The incident with the lizard had hit him bad. He couldn't really blame him; he would have gone insane had their places been traded. After that horrible day, once they were shown to their rooms Vegeta had raved and screamed, destroyed everything in sight and even tried to pull his tail off. Getting a sound beating from Freeza for it. According to the moster Vegeta's tail was HIS temple. After that Vegeta had simply stopped talking all together. They still trained everyday religiously, but it was not the same. He needed to hear his degradations and his "third class baka" remarks. He didn't know how much longer he could take this for, before he went insane. Now sitting across from his prince in the private dinning hall designated for high rank officials in Freeza's army he decided to try his luck once more.

"Hey Vegeta, How do you think everybody is doing back home?" It was not the best of lines but he didn't know what else to say...Nothing.

"I guess Ok `cause we haven't heard anything. What do you think?" Still nothing.

`Anyway, I think I'll enjoy our mission to Madran. I need to let off steam." Silence.

"I will see ottosan there and maybe Raditz." Vegeta suddenly looked up from his food, fixing a deadly glare at him. Fuck! How could he have forgotten?

"How do you know that Kakarotto?" came his prince's reply. Gods! His voice sounded so different.

"I heard that a Saiyan squad will be joining us…they're the best."

"Your brother doesn't belong in Bardock's squad."

"Tossan drags him along sometimes."

"Hmph."

Dammit this was not the way he wanted him to start talking again, He had to fucking go and reminded him of Raditz, now he was going to start thinking about Bulma, if he hadn't all along.

"I shall enjoy Madran as well," the prince answered, "And I do hope your brother meet us there." Goku didn't like sound of that... fine time he chose not to think before he spoke. Oh well at least he had Vegeta mad and talking again.

"Hey Vegeta don't start trouble" He answered hopeful.

"I didn't Kakarotto…you did." And with that the prince got up and made his way to the hangers followed by his fathfull and very confused vassal.

+++

"Is everything in readiness? The king of the Saiyans voiced his question directly to her. When had she become the head of the science division? She had no idea but even Bardock seemed to turn to her for guidance. He said that having her in charge gave him more leverage to worry about more important things: Fighting, purging and all the things this savage race of warriors rejoiced themselves in.

Ever since that first testing of her weapons, they had all turned to her almost reverently, without questioning. Now after so much work and sleepless nights they were finally ready to set their first attack into motion. If everything worked the way they'd planned not only would they destroy one of Freeza's main weaponry storage on planet Madran, but also they would set all suspicions towards Saiyans aside. They had strategically placed two Saiyan squads to work alongside the Lord's troops so they'd seem ambushed as well, some of them will even take injuries to make it believable. Plus Raditz and Celipa would steal some of the weapons for her to assess what sort of technology they'd have to fight against.

Raditz and work were the center of her life right now. In the month they had lived together he had not once tried to lay a finger on her, something that had worried her in the beginning, since they shared the same bed. He sometimes didn't come home at night and she knew exactly what that meant when he was not off planet. On that same note she had come to the shocking knowledge a couple of months ago that he was nothing more and nothing less than the head strategist of this whole damned planet, and that he could get his hands on anything and everything they needed, something she was very grateful for. Imagine if the planning of wars and attacks would depend on someone like…Toma? God help us! She did wished sometimes that he would try to take a pass at her, it made her feel so unattractive that he didn't, but then again she knew who he was head over heels for.

Chivaa…her friend had come one morning to offer her help. She remembered how happy she had been, it was like old times... When they had taken apart every piece of mechanical anything that fell in their hands...Now they were building tools of freedom…their freedom

"Yes Ou-Sama everything is ready." She said putting a hand absently on her bulging belly; she was six months along and barely able to stand anymore. The little monster made her aware of its presence every waking minute. And she needed to eat like a lion like six times a day.

"If this goes well we will wait until your child is born to plan the next target." The Ou said without taking his eyes off the three ships that would conduct the raid. One of them being Raditz and the Saiyan woman whom was going with him to retrieve the weapons and set the bombs.

"Hai Ouji-sama, it shouldn't be long now." He turned to look at her with those paternal eyes he had for her ever since that first testing.

"You should put the brat in an incupod," He rested his hand on her shoulder, "You are not strong enough to bear a Saiyan child."

"I know, but I want to keep it as long as possible." She patted her stomach lovingly.

"Raditz is too lenient; he should put his foot down." The king mused.

"He won't if he knows what's good for him." He laughed at this... believing every word of it.

"Too bad you turned my brat down," He kept on laughing, "You would have most assuredly taught a thing or two to that hard head of his." It made her heart ache with the knowledge that he would have accepted her, if not as his son's queen at least as his concubine. Even though she did not want to share Vegeta with Chivaa, but it was a start. No one ever mentioned Vegeta or Goku, other than Chivaa of course, but even she did not know a thing. Bardock said no one had heard a thing and they were not communicating, obviously under Freeza's order. They must be working outside the empire's reach. She missed Vegeta but it was becoming much more tolerable with each day. Thanks to work, her baby, her friends…Raditz.

"Everything is ready Ou-Sama, waiting for your command" Raditz voice brought her back to solid ground, she looked at him and he smiled as his fist came down from his chest.

"You shall depart to the crack of dawn," Vegeta no-Ou answered, "Now go and enjoy your woman" She blushed as the words left his mouth. Raditz only nodded and lifted her off the ground and took to the air.

+++

"Are you scared?" She asked as he set her down in their bedroom.

"Why would I be?" He went to the other side of the room and started to take his clothes off. She turned around embarrassment obvious on her fair features, she could never get used to it even though he's been doing it since day one.

"Well…this is a dangerous mission." She stated.

"Is just like purging, I do that all the time," he came closer to her putting his arms around her shoulders bringing her to rest on his chest…his naked chest, "Are you worried about me… woman? He purred.

"Don't call me that." She had no reason to be alarmed, he called her woman lots of times, she hated it, Vegeta had called her that; Raditz only did it to get her mad... But he never had actually touched you before. She thought as he slowly turned her around to look at him.

She closed her eyes shut and gasped as a strong hand took her chin and turned her head up. "Look at me" He said in the same low voice. She opened her eyes slowly to stare into the black orbs of the man whose bed she's shared for six months. Never had his eyes looked at her like this, never had his voice taken that timber before, what was it…need?

"Bulma." He breathed her name as his lips descended on hers. No wait a minute! This was Raditz... her friend. The one everybody thought to be the father of her child, the one everyone assumed was her mate. Her thoughts went to the seven hells as his tongue ran over her lips, tasting, probing, asking for entrance to the temple she had only reserved for one man.

But this man, the one begging for entrance deserved it so much more. She opened her lips allowing the invasion and soon responding with one of her own. She brought her arms around his waist, feeling the rippling muscles of his back. My fucking hormones are not helping me! She screamed inwardly as her fingers moved to trace along his chiseled abdomen, He gasped wrapping his tail around the wrist of her probing hand.

She brought her other hand to the base of his tail, half on instinct and half on remembrance on how another Saiyan had reacted to it. He let a loud moan escape his mouth as he broke the kiss and threw his head back, tightening his grip on her, his hair cascading around them both. She continued to stoke the appendage from base to tip and then back, his back arching, his chest heaving with the effort it took him to breathe, his moans becoming louder and sounding more like growls by the minute. She stopped afraid that she was hurting him more than pleasing him. His feral gaze made her bow her head only to gasp at the sight of his very aroused state. Gods! He is even bigger than Vegeta There's no way I can take that. Why was that thought on her mind, she did not know, but even if she refused she doubted he would let her.

"Where you learn to do that?" Raditz asked breathlessly as he took her in his arms and carried her to the ever-ready tub. He got in with her not even bothering to remove her own clothes. He straddled her on his tights, his arousal in between their stomachs. He let his eyes roam all over her, with a hunger that scared her a little, but also made her exited. She took his hard shaft in her hand and stroked it slowly, his eyes rolling to the back of his head and the purring sound began anew, Bulma closed her eyes and let her mind wonder, to another place…another time.

She was startled out her reverie as her clothes ripped and a mouth latched on to her breast getting a cry out of her, he shifted his weight changing their positions, she now laid on her back barely touching water as a strong arm held her in place. His mouth working wonders on her swollen mound as his tongue played with a nipple while his free hand stroked the other. Her hand on his member quickened its pace, while her other returned to the furry tail snaking its way up and down her thigh.

"Gods! Bulma" He breathed as his hand abandoned the nipple causing her to whimper in protest, only to have it rip her underwear in one quick flick of his wrist and stoke her core with long skilled fingers. Her mind let go of the little reason she had left as the sensations invaded her senses, her hand worked frantically as the Saiyan above her was kissing every exposed part of her body. He inserted two long fingers into her making her scream with joy. His mouth found hers and savaged it as her hand tightened, moving faster, faster until she heard him scream at the same moment she felt his seed spilling on her.

His writhing body, his magic hand working its tricks, his erotic growls detonated an explosion within her that even her child felt, washing wave after wave of pleasure, making her scream loud enough to contest his'.

"What was that all about?" She managed to ask after what seemed like forever, Raditz had flipped her over and laid her against his chest, sponging her breast and belly softly.

"I was doing what I was ordered"

"Huh?" She turned her head to look at him.

"Enjoying my woman." He said planting butterfly kisses on her shoulder.

"I'm not your woman." She eyed him sadly.

"You are for as long as you live with me," He smirked then, "And if I were you I'd be prepared because after that brat his born…may the gods help you."

Author's notes: Well there it is, didn't I promised lemon? Don't freak out now this is a B/V fic. It will all work out in the end. Emails, comment, critics always welcome, let me know what you think.

Next Chapter: The raid to Madran, a lot of new developments and a very little, very awaited arrival.