Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories – A Bardock Story ❯ Memories - A Bardock Story ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Memories - A Bardock Story

by Ginia

His team's mission was scheduled to take only about four days. One day each way in transit, then at most, two days to clear the planet. Strictly routine. Completely boring.

Squad Commander Bardock continued to stare at the scattering of stars visible from the small round window of his one-man space pod and sighed for probably the twenty-fifth time. He could have chosen to sleep the majority of the distance to the planet as his team had done but the solitude of space gave him time he needed to think, to understand, and to remember. He had been forever changed when his mate, Zuka, had fallen in battle.

He had lost her nearly 6 months before, yet there were still times when Bardock thought he heard her voice behind him or awoke expecting to find her in his arms. There had been a deep connection between he and Zuka, a connection that had been violently shattered at the moment of her death. It was only in his dreams or during an intense battle that he still felt complete. If he closed his eyes he could imagine she was near him even now, her spicy scent, her warm hands.

In the darkness of his loss Bardock's hands moved smoothly over his upper thighs, blending with his memory of those small hands. His loneliness nearly overpowering as he opened his eyes to looked at his lap with a rueful smile. He could already feel a tightening, a growing need centered there, created by those few soft touches of his own hands. He sighed. Her hands could always please him, she'd held such power in her tiny hands.

Reaching between his flank guards, Bardock pressed firmly against the hardening mass held tightly within the snug black battle suit he wore. It had been so long since he'd held her. "Gods Zuka - I miss you, I need you…" he groaned quietly as he shifted against his heavy hand.

Looking out the small window again, Bardock came to a decision. It would be more than 16 hours till planet fall, and at least 12 before any of his team members awoke. More than enough time to immerse himself in his memories of his mate and the solace of her touch.

Removing his boots, Bardock carefully worked himself free of his constrictive coverings. Soon he reclined naked against the padded interior of his tiny ship. His manhood already standing tall with growing need, his proud tail sweeping back and forth across his legs.

Bardock closed his eyes once more as he pictured Zuka pressed against his side, his tail became hers as it wrapped snugly high atop one of his powerful thighs. The fur barely brushing against his testicles felt so good his tail pulsed against his leg in response. His hands began to roam his body. Abs as hard as stone but as smooth as silk slid slowly beneath Bardocks fingertips.

The gentle massage moved from his abdomen to his legs and thighs. As one hand brushed his sensitive tail tip Bardock hissed and thrust his hips sharply up off the seat in sudden demanding need. "Kuso," he whispered hoarsely, "that's too much - not what I need, not yet…" He shifted his tail lower to wrap his leg below where his hands would be dallying, the furry tip twitching and its entire length pulsating in frustration.

He took a shaky breath, closed his eyes and began again. In his minds eye he watched Zuka's hands glide over his legs, following the hollow curve between muscles leading deep between his thighs. Groaning softly he placed one foot high on the padded wall, spreading his legs farther apart. The fingers of her one hand gently rolled his sac against her palm. Her nails dragged over the delicate flesh pulling ever so slightly, almost tickling in their caress. He loved the way Zuka would tease and touch him there.

Her other hand moved about the base of his shaft and rubbed deeply into the curly hair that hid its root. Her fingers moved slowly up his throbbing shaft, stroking lightly until she reached its crown. There, she shifted to gently grip his shaft just below the bulb to firmly massage the swollen crown between her thumb and the encircling fingers.

The dual stimulation of her active hands soon had Bardock moaning in need. The soft cream of his pre-cum had already begun to seep from his manhood's tiny mouth, escaping only to be captured by her thumb and spread smoothly across his glistening crown. Bardocks hips twitched as his minds eye continued to watch his mate pleasure him.

Her fingers returned to lightly stroke his shaft, his body aching for more solid contact. His feet pressed against the cushioning where he had braced them before. His hips thrust against her delicate touch, a groan escaped his lips, "Oh yeah… harder… hmm…"

Both of her hands moved to attend his straining shaft. Its head now cupped and fondled in one palm, while the hand upon his length gripped him once more, enveloping him. His throbbing flesh, hot and demanding, moved into her caress. Slowly she moved her hands from base to crown, a smooth repetitive stroke. Bardocks hips rose to meet each approach, his breath quickening, tremors reveling the tension in the muscles of his legs.

Bardock bit his lip as the almost painful pleasure continued to build. The taste of blood only enhanced the sensation of her hands. His groans grew with his desperate need until his cries echoed within the tiny craft. His hips thrust forward without pause, her hands moving over him with increasing intensity.

Shudders racked his frame as his pleasure approached its crest. Each wave pushed him ever closer to fulfillment. He was helplessly in the grip of this sensory overload. With one last stroke of her hand and a hoarse cry, he was lost within the tidal wave of pleasure that crash down on him.

Eventually the violent waves became a calming wash of pleasure thru his body. Bardock continued to softly stroke himself, his thoughts filled with images of Zuka. He settled contentedly for sleep, there were still many hours left in which he could prepare for the coming battle.

In time the wound left by his mate's death would heal but - at least for now -Bardock still had his memories and that would have to be enough.

end