Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It wasn't the way she thought it would be. Or the way she would pretend it was when she was lying to herself, trying to justify why she married such a man.
It was simple. It was her, standing at the kitchen counter when he came from behind. His hands gripping her hips, his breath on her neck, his erection pushing into her lower back. She had tried to pull away, thought about talking some sense into the man, but he was strong as much as he was needy. It wasn't romantic. It wasn't whispers of love or soft caresses-- it has him shoving his hand down the front of her pants as she played the slut. She had gasped as his teeth took her earlobe in a movement that should have been more painful than it was arousing. His fingers found her clit and sent a small wave of ki though it as his mouth trailed down her neck, leaving bite marks on its way. She shook against him, gripped his arm and let her head fall back on his shoulder with a waterfall of blue hair. Taking his lips with hers she let her hips roll back into his as he pulled her pants down just enough. Bending her over the counter he took her, slamming into her body like a man eating his last meal, savoring each rushed thrust. He came inside her with a grunt and she collapsed on the polished marble shaking.
Pulling out of her he laid a hand on her lower back, feeling the pants that shook her whole body. Leaning down so his lips barely touched her ear, he spoke the first words since entering the room.
“You're mine now, Woman.”