Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ MFY Sequel ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.
----------------------------

About 10 minutes had passed since Vegeta had dropped the information bombshell.
Buruma and Trunks were finally beginning to get used to the idea when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it,"Trunks said,walking over to the door. He opened it and Mr.Satan stormed in,looking like he was about to erupt.
"Uhh.......come in,I guess."Trunks said,sweatdropping.
Mr.Satan looked around frantically,spotted Vegeta,and marched up to him.
"What do you want?"Vegeta asked impatiently,crossing his arms.
"You bastard! You got Buu pregnant!"Mr.Satan shouted,his face red from anger.
Vegeta's eyes widened in shock.
"What....did.....you...say?"He whispered,shocked.
"You heard me!"Mr.Satan continued to shout,"you got Buu pregnant somehow!"
Buruma fainted for the second time that day and Trunks ran off somewhere to throw up.
"Are you sure?"Vegeta asked,still too shocked to think.
"Yes!"Mr.Satan exclaimed,"I took Buu to the doctor because he wasn't feeling well,and the doctor determined that Buu was pregnant! When I asked Buu how it was possible,he told me about what you two did!"
Vegeta gaped like a fish before taking a deep breath to calm himself.
"This just keeps getting better and better!"He said sarcastically.
"What do you mean?"Mr.Satan asked,now confused.
"I'm pregnant too......"Vegeta muttered.
Mr.Satan's jaw hit the floor.
"So you and Buu are now pregnant?"He asked.
"It seems so,"Vegeta replied.
"This is unbelievable!"Mr.Satan said to himself. He then turned back to Vegeta.
"Well,what're you going to do about it?"He demanded.
"Me?!?"Vegeta exclaimed.
"Yes you! You're the one that got Buu into this mess!"
"It wouldn't have happened if you had just told him about sex in the first place!"Vegeta retorted.
"Don't you dare blame this on me! You're the one that had sex with Buu!"
Vegeta smirked."For your information,Buu wanted it just as much as I did. In fact,he's the one that asked me to have sex with him."
It was obvious that Mr.Satan was trying to come up with a response to that.
"Well...uh...what are you going to do about it?"He repeated lamely.
"What do you mean?"Vegeta asked suspiciously.
"Buu's having your kid! You're going to help him out,right?"
Vegeta smirked again."Well,I'm having his kid,so is he going to help me out?"
Mr.Satan looked angry again.
"It's your own damn fault that you're in this mess! You can help yourself. But Buu has no idea what he's doing,so he needs all the help he can get!"
"Then I suggest you get back home to give him that help."Vegeta replied.
"He's having your kid! How can you just ignore this?!?"
"When the brat is born,I will help raise it,but until then I've got my own pregnancy to worry about. Goodbye."Vegeta shoved Mr.Satan out the door and slammed it in his face. Mr.Satan stormed off and headed back to his mansion.
Vegeta leaned against the wall and sighed.
'Why me?'He thought exasperately.
----------------------------

Author's Notes: Well,he's the sequel to My First Yaoi. Hope ya enjoyed the first part.
Unlike the last fic,this one will have many more chapters to it and will probably be very long.