Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight passions/Story one ❯ Bech Passions ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight Passions

Story 1

Beach Passions (K&18)

A/N: This is the first of 4 stories of love and passion or better known as lemons! That's rights folks lemonade for sale! Each story centres around a couple, introduced couples are k/18:B/V:G/V:G/CC . Have fun and review! Flame me if you need too but if you do tell me what i should change so i can do it better next time!

Disclaimer: Nope all characters and location that are part of DBZ are not mine!

The night was clear and calm. Stars poked their way through the darkness lightening up the sky. The moon was full and beautiful. The ocean was calm, rolling its small waves off an onto the shore . Infront of the water stood a young woman, her icy blue eyes seemed distant. The summerbreeze gently blowed her golden blond hair in her face. She didn't tuck it back behind her ears ,she just let the wind play with it. She took a step towards the water, surprised by the coolness of it when her toes made contact. Shivering slightly she walked further in till the water reached her knees. She wrapped her arms around herself gazing up to the stars. A happy smile was on her face.

Eighteen let out a silent sigh of happiness closing her eyes briefly ,letting her thoughts wander. A slight touch on her arm made her open her eyes.

She turned around and looked at the man that stood before her. He was the one who made her feel so happy and warm. He was the only one who understood her completely and who could make her feel things she still wasn't used to. He was the one who taught her to love.

Krillin smiled shyly looking up to meet her gaze. Looking right into her icy blue eyes made him feel warm inside. He was incredulously happy and she was the one who could make him feel like he did. He loved her dearly.

He took one step closer to her never breaking their eyecontact. He grabbed her hand gently lacing his fingers through hers.

Eighteen smiled down at him accepting the simple but meaningful gesture of affection.

"Its nice outside huh?", Krillin commented softly standing beside her.

"Yes it is", Eighteen replied turning to face him.

"Lets sit down on the sand and watch the stars", She said

Krillin nodded and walked with her to the edge of the water. They sat down with their feet in the water. Eighteen snuggled closer to him letting her head rest on his shoulder. Krillin wrapped an arm around her. With the other hand he brushed the blond strands of hair out of her face.

"Now you can see better", He whispered jokingly, kissing her forehead.

Eighteen chuckled.

For a moment there was total silence as they both sat there enjoying eachothers company.

"See those stars over there?", Krillin asked pointing into the sky.

Eighteen followed his gaze and saw the group of stars he was talking about.

"Yes....it looks like a dragon", She commented.

"Hmm mm ain't it pretty?", Krillin asked smiling down on her.

Eighteen nodded saying nothing. She looked up at him smiling back. Then she leaned in and softly kissed his lips. Krillin smiled when she broke away.

"What did i do to deserve such a wonderful reward?" Krillin said chuckling blushing slightly

"You make me happy", Eighteen said resting her head back on his shoulder closing her eyes for a moment.

Krillin felt his cheeks burn , feeling very warm and fuzzy inside after those words.

"I do huh", He said lifting her chin with his finger. Eighteen nodded.

"Same here.", He whispered leaning in also. He brushed his lips against hers, softly and tenderly. He explored her lips in slow tingling sweeps. Eighteen kissed him back ever so slowly and tender.

Krillin licked her lips wanting entrance to her mouth, Eighteen opened her mouth slightly unable to resist. He explored her mouth slowly, deeply and thoroughly letting his tongue dance with hers. Eighteen didn't pull back also exploring his mouth. She let out a soft moan of approval when she felt him wrapping his other arm around her.

Krillin broke way breathless. He opened his eyes and looked straight into hers.

"I love you", he whispered.

Eighteen blushed slightly, "I love you too", she said softly nuzzling his neck.

She wrapped her arms around him and leaned into him letting her hands drift down his back. She slowly kisses him behind his ear causing him to shiver slightly.

"You like?", She whispered seductively as she gently blow in his ear. Krillin could only give a weak nod, He felt her warm mouth sucking gently at the skin in the crook of his neck. She kissed her way up his neck to his jaw line nearing his mouth. She decided to tease him and skipped his mouth moving over to the other side of his face.

Krillin let out a sigh when she hit a sensitive spot. She kissed her way back up to his mouth passionately pressing her lips to his for a long breathtaking kiss.

Krillin broke away gazing into her eyes. His hands wandered down her back making her shiver slightly against him. He caressed her arms slowly pulling her closer to him. He embraced her in a full body hug as she sat herself down on his lap facing him. She gazed him deeply into his eyes.

Krillin gave her a small smile letting his hands wander down her back again.

She tangled her fingers in his hair kissing him passionately. Krillin broke away and kissed the crook of her neck knowing he hit a sensitive spot.

Eighteen closed her eyes and arched her head back.

He trailed a wet line with his tongue down her neck to her shoulder and back up again.

Eighteen gasped slightly approving his movements very much.

His hands reached the hem of her shirt and worked their way up underneath it. He stroke her stomach in small tingling circles watching her breathe in and out ever so slowly.

" You like?", he murmured mimicking her.

Eighteen nodded still closing her eyes. Her mouth was slightly opened and Krillin knew that he wasn't the only one who enjoyed this so immensely.

His hands wandered further up till they reached her breasts. He didn't touch her he let his hands wander down again going around her waist. He slowly took the fabric of the shirt between his fingers and pulled it over her head revealing her black bra. He lowered his head and kissed his way down from her shoulder to the valley of her breasts to her stomach letting his tongue dip into her navel for a moment. He kissed his way back up reaching her mouth again.

Eighteen nibbled on his lower lip as she let her hands wander underneath his t shirt stroking every inch of his upperbody. She flicked her fingers over his nipples causing him to moan softly into her mouth. She smiled against his lips, happy that she could male him feel what she was feeling. She broke away.

"You too", She whispered intense as she took his t shirt of. She wrapped her arms around him pressing her body against his. She loved the feeling of his warm skin against hers.

Krillin stroke her sides knowing that it tickled her. He let his fingers trail down around her back following the line of her spine.

Eighteen moaned slightly as she kissed his ear making him shudder.

Krillins fingers reached her bra clasp and slowly unclasped it . It took him some effort but he didn't mind that. He slowly slid the bra down her arms revealing her full rose tipped breasts.

"Did I ever told you how beautiful you are?", He whispered softly stroking her breasts with his hands.

"Only a million times", Eighteen said gasping at the sensation he caused to her. She moaned softly as he rubbed her nipples gently causing them to harden at his touch.

He lowered his head and gently began to suck on her left nipple making her moan a little louder. He felt her body slightly tremble for a moment. His hands worked with his mouth stroking her right breast in circular motions.

Eighteen tangled her fingers in his hair arching her head in pleasure.

Krillin switched sucking her right breast. He noted her reaction and couldn't help but smile. She was the most important person in his life and he would let her know through his actions.

He let his indexfinger trace a straight line to the board of her pants reaching up again. Eighteen leaned in more causing them to fall down onto the wet sand, the water played at their feet but they didn't notice.

Krillin flipped her over kissing every inch of her upperbody. Her skin was soft and hot beneath his touch.

Eighteen stroke his back feeling his muscles ripple under her fingers. She let her hands wander to his chest softly caressing his soft warm skin. She rubbed his nipples and felt them harden, she leaned up and licked a line down from his chest to his stomach flipping them over,

She trailed a trail of hot wet kisses from his neck to his chest. Krillin moaned approving her actions. She flicked her tongue over his nipples.

Krillin closed his eyes as he felt her tongue trace a line down to his bellybutton. She laid sweet little kisses around it reaching his pants. She opened the button unzipping his pants with her teeth.

Krillin gasped as she let her fingers slightly touch him pulling his pants off.

Eighteen smiled seductively as she laid on top of him kissing him deeply, She felt his arousal press into her thighs as she pressed herself to him.

Krillin thought he was on fire. His whole body felt tingly and hot.

He flipped them over never breaking away from their kiss. He let his hands wander down her body slowly and tenderly till he reached her pants.

"Lets get rid of those", he whispered against her mouth slowly unhooking the button pulling the zipper down.

Eighteen nodded closing her eyes as she felt him taking it off. He smiled slightly down at her laying back on top of her.

"I Love you", Krillin whispered against her ear letting his hands trail down her body.

He stroke every inch of it his mouth following his fingers.

He slowly kissed his way up her innerthighs making her moan. He let his tongue lick his way up a second time.

Eighteen felt if she we're on fire!

Krillin let his fingers slightly touch her as he took her panties off. Eighteen took of his boxers, now there was nothing that prevented to feel all of him against her.

Krillin smiled at her briefly tickling her stomach.

Eighteen moaned, it felt so good almost magical felling his strong hands caress her in a way no one else could.

He let his finger lightly stroke her womanhood causing her to moan out loud at the sensation it brought. Krillin smiled seductively at her letting another finger join to stroke her. Eighteen arched her back begging for more.

"Krillinnn", she gasped as she felt his tongue explore her thoroughly. She closed her eyes tightly giving in to the feelings that rushed through her body. Krillin felt her reaction and stopped ,teasing her.

"Do you want more?", he asked seductively kissing her mouth.

"Yess", She whispered in a subdued voice.

Krillin let his tongue play with her again slowly licking her in circular motions. Eighteen moaned his name causing him to smile inwardly. He knew she was enjoying this immensely but he just wanted to tease her a bit more. He stopped licking her, instead he kissed his way up to her breasts again. Eighteen thought she was dying when she felt him flicking his tongue over nipples.

"Krillin Please.", She whimpered shivering slightly. Krillin smiled.

"Do you like it?", he teased her stroking her innerthighs with his indexfinger still kissing her breasts.

"Hmm mm yess", She replied in a moaning voice, 'Please dont stop again".

Krillin kissed his way down again letting one finger enter her heat while his tongue worked with him. He felt her small hands travel down his sides to his front reaching his manhood. She slightly touched it, softly stroking it with her finger.

Krillin gasped never breaking his connection with her. He slid a second finger inside of her and that was enough to send her over the edge. She arched her back moaning his name loudly. She closed her eyes pleasantly as her body began to shiver releasing the built up tension inside of her. She trembled slightly opening her crystal blue eyes. Locking him in a breathtaking kiss she flipped them over pressing her body into his.

"Now its my turn little man", She whispered shakily into his mouth.(A/n: No pun intended if you know what i mean! ;D )

"Can't wait", Krillin whispered back smiling wickedly.

Eighteen continued to kiss him deeply letting her hands explore his body.

She let her mouth follow her hands kissing him every where she could. She felt him tremble when she flicked her fingers over his manhood. But she didn't continue to stroke him. Oh no she would tease him like he did her!

She caressed his abdomen, tickling his sides gently. Krillin closed his eyes.

He loved the feeling of her small delicate hands roaming all over his body.

Eighteen chuckled lightly as she tickled his innerthighs letting him shiver.

"Do you want this?", she said slowly letting her finger stroke him.

"Hmm mm", Krillin moaned softly.

"Later", Was all she said. She let her tongue play with his nipples causing him to whisper her name which made her smile against his hot skin. She inhaled his smell softly nibbling on his nipple.

Krillin gasped. This indeed felt really good! She kissed her way up again forcing her tongue into his mouth slightly rubbing his manhood.

Krillin moaned into her mouth stroking her back with his hands.

"I see you enjoy it", she whispered hoarsely.

All Krillin could do was nod as he felt her hands enclose him.

She kissed him hard as she began to rub him, taking slow and long strokes. She wanted to make him pay for teasing her. Krillin closed his eyes feeling extatic.

Eighteen carefully let her tongue touch the tip of his manhood which earned her a moan. She let her tongue trail down his shaft following her hands. She quickened her pace a bit earning her another moan.

Krillin clenched his fists, he was close.

Eighteen noticed this and stopped.

"Eighteen please", He begged wanted to be released from the tension that was building inside of him.

"Do you want me to continue?", She whispered evilly stroking his stomach.

''Yess pleasse....." Krillin moaned as he felt her hands around him again. She smiled seductively as she began to stroke him again. She laid wet hot kissing around his bellybutton continuing to stroke him. She stopped for a second and Krillin thought he would explode. She was being mean and she knew it!

"Now now lets take this slowly.......", She whispered laying on top of him kissing the crook of his neck. She leaned in watching his flustered face. He watched back pleading for her to continue what she had been doing. She read the message in his eyes and shook her head slowly.

"No", she said kissing him deeply. She positioned herself on top of him taking him into her folds.

She gasped at the feeling of him deep inside of her. She started to move on top of him, rolling her pelvis into him. She let her hands caress his chest as she watched his reaction.

Krillin closed his eyes moaning her name. Eighteen smiled pleased with that and started to move a little faster. She felt Krillins hands on her back stroking her lower back gently groping her butt as he began to move with her. She closed her eyes as she felt the tension beginning to built inside of her again.

All of a sudden she was beneath him. She opened her eyes half to look at his face inches away from hers.

"Im in charge now", he said lowering his head to kiss her. He slowly began to slow down taking long and slow strokes loving the sensation of it. Sweat dripped from his face onto her neck. He lowered his head again licking it up. His tongue trailed a hot and wet line don her jawline.

Eighteen laced her fingers through his and brought their hands above her head.

Krillin smiled affectionately quickening his pace a bit.

"Mmm Krillin dont stop......", Eighteen moaned closing her eyes pleasantly.

"I wont", he moaned against her neck, nibbling on her skin. He felt he was close again and Eighteen wasn't far behind. He scanned her reaction quickening his pace once again. He trusted deep into her ,moaning her name. Eighteen kept her eyes closed moving with him. She was almost there but wouldn't leave him behind. Her hands flicked over his nipples finding their way to his back . She dug her nails in his flesh causing him to tremble slightly.

"Yess please Krillin...." She moaned louder. She felt her and his body tense at the same time releasing the built up tension inside of them. Eighteen held him tightly as she came shuddering violently against his trembling body. Krillin kissed her hard moaning into her mouth as he released his liquids deep inside of her.

Both collapsed panting for air , wet from sweat.

"Thank you", Krillin whispered shakily.

"No Thank you", Eighteen said closing her eyes pulling him close to her again.

Krillin rolled off of her wrapping her up in his arms. Eighteen snuggled closer to him feeling lazy and content. Krillin reached behind them and took the towel Eighteen had used to dry her feet before she came in for dinner. He covered them up with it, it was just big enough.

Eighteen yawned lazily wrapping her arms around him.

"Guess we spend the night out here huh?", she whispered.

Krillin nodded kissing her forehead, "Yeah.............."

Eighteen closed her eyes feeling safe and loved in his arms, she wanted to stay like this forever..............With Krillin beside her...........

The End (Of story one that is)

* Blush!*

Well i Did blush furiously writing this! No wonder my friend stood behind me the whole time! Gladly for me she cant read and understand English! I think it came out good though Although it is quite mushy!

Hehe but those are my fab! Next couple will be..*Insert drumroll*........................................Bulma/Vegeta!

See ya next time and dot forget to...............................................................

CLICK! !!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-