Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Boundaries ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Boundaries

Barely a few minutes later - too goddamn quick, Kami, was I this insatiable when in heat? - he pulled off me to retrieve something. I was to no small degree surprised that he didn't just start in on me again; as painful as that could potentially be, this meant he was planning something, and that made me very, very worried.

An arrogant jerk of his head as he stalked back past me - ah, so beautiful - motioned me to follow him. I couldn't suppress a hiss of pain as both my rear and my thigh surprised me with exactly how sore they were. That leg was going to need attention soon; I could barely walk on it now, as it threatened to stop listening to my mental commands and simply collapse. My ass was not to be left out of the complaint department either; I gritted my teeth against the stabbing pain that accompanied every shift of weight as I limped as best I could after Vegeta.

So focused was I on the simple task of walking that I was unaware of the direction he was taking me. When I spared the energy to look up, I saw that on one side of the throne room was nestled an antechamber partitioned with curtains; it could conceal guards, or provide for a more private diplomatic conference. Slender but solid columns rose from the floor to support the drapery; they seemed to be sheathed in ornately-patterned wood, but like all things in the palace (or any Saiyajin habitation) the interior structure was very strong. Still, they were just curtain rods.

Losing patience for my slower pace, Vegeta effortlessly reached out and flung me the remaining few paces to land, hard, at the base of the curtains. The fine, heavy texture rustled at my back as I waited, tail half-curled tensely around my thigh, trying to brace for whatever came next. I would have cooperated completely if he'd given me the chance, but he wasn't feeling so inclined.

In the blink of an eye I found my wrists bound on either side of the column with heavy shackles. Okay, that was odd. A feeling I wasn't used to, but that I recognized, tingled at the end of my senses, and I realized it was my ki being contained and looped back in on itself. It was slight, though, and I realized they were strong enough to dampen my power, but would snap like brittle candy if I got serious about it. These couldn't hold me.

His sonorous voice intoned a warning. "Break either one of these," he growled, crouching down low to pull my hair, "and you'll wish you'd never laid eyes on me." Oh Vegeta, nothing, not even your most inventive torment, would ever make me wish that… but I fully understood the threat, and nodded. I would have to exercise an incredible amount of restraint to avoid putting too much pressure on these cuffs. Was this some kind of test? Did he really expect me to be able to do this? Or was he just looking for an excuse to punish me once I inevitably failed?

How could I tell him…. He didn't need to?

I nuzzled his feet gently, submissively. If I made an aggressive or assertive move, surely he'd punish me. But I wanted so bad to tell him, he could tie me down, restrain me, beat me if that was what he really desired, but he didn't need to. He owned my heart. I'd do anything he wanted.

Daring a lick and nibble, I crouched low, gazing up tentatively. He seemed amused, if anything. Please, let me not do something stupid… An eyebrow raised at me in speculative curiosity was all the encouragement I needed.

Still wary, I moved up to his thighs, all my attention tuned to his countenance for the slightest indication of displeasure… shit, he had me jumpy and timid as a rabbit. If only I didn't care so much… if only he wasn't so gorgeous.

Now the last thing I wanted to do was tease him, so I strained to strike a balance between assertion and submission, only venturing small steps. Carefully watching his face when I could see it, feeling his stance through the air between us, I licked and kissed my way up his legs, paying attention to the sensitive inner thighs. My erection ached when I nuzzled his balls, getting a noseful of that incredible scent… It was truly a challenge to hold back and proceed slowly up his shaft, only advancing once his lack of rebuff or displeasure was evident. Mind you he undoubtedly wouldn't object if I swallowed him right then, but he'd made himself perfectly clear earlier, and I wouldn't forget myself that soon.

Wrapping my lips carefully around the velvet edge of his proud erection, I caressed the underside with my tongue. This was tough without the use of my hands, and my body protested the crouching position I held for too long. But his growl rewarded me, as did the sight of his tailtip curved and twitching in pleasure from the corner of my eye. Slowly I slid down to the base, massaging the tip with the back of my throat, inordinately thankful that I'd gained control over my gag reflex some years ago.

His hand crept down, fisting in my hair - gods yes that felt good - as his hips began to rock and buck; I fell into his rhythm, cooperatively moving my tongue and jaw in tandem. Despite the circumstances, this was truly enjoyable… I always loved to show off exactly what I could do with my mouth, and wringing gasps of pleasure from my partner - especially Vegeta - was a gift I'd treasure any day. I just wished I could do something with my hands as well. Hm, no use crying over chained wrists.

"Hn… Radditsu…" Kami, my name on his lips; I considered pleasuring myself with my tail, but… best to concentrate on him. "Hah… K… Ka… Aah!" God yes - his shaft pulsed along my tongue as his hand tightened, thrusting his cock down my throat. Instinctively I swallowed the hot, thick liquid that burst against the back of my throat, the motion of my tongue against his hyper-sensitized member causing his whole body to go rigid. He came, I swallowed, my mouth coaxed yet a bit more from him over and over again.

Finally the tension drained from his body, save for shuddering aftershocks which slowed as he came down from the peak. I stayed where I was, carefully, making sure he knew I realized he was still in charge. Softer, but a long ways from limp, he withdrew from my mouth, leaving a milky droplet to cool on my chin.

His eyes met my adoring gaze as he kneeled down to my level. "There had better be more where that came from, slut," he smirked before tasting himself in my mouth.

I purred into his kiss.