Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mirai Love ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own DBZ/ GT or any of its characters.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Time passed and Bulma was about a week off giving birth and no one had heard from Vegeta.

Goku, Chichi, Gohan and Krillin were over visiting at capsule corps.

Yamcha had moved into one of the spare rooms at capsule corps cause he wanted to be around if Bulma needed him.

Over the past month Chichi had been giving Bulma tips on raising a child. But they were all from raising Gohan so Chichi would laugh and say Bulma would have less trouble since Bulma's child wouldn't be half Saiyan. This depressed Bulma even more.

Later that day Bulma was getting really tired like she had been a lot lately and Yamcha had noticed that she wasn't watching what she was say quite as much as she should have.

Finally Bulma began to slip up.

"I wonder if my baby will eat as much as Gohan does," Bulma sighed

"Of corse not Gohan's half Saiyan," Krillin said

"Yeah and so many kids are eating so much more these days," Bulma lamely replied trying to cover her tracks so no one noticed except Yamcha and Puar.

"Bulma have you had an ultrasound yet?" Chichi asked.

"No way,"

"How come?"

"I don't want the hospital to know anything about my baby,"

"But you send the results of all the tests to them,"

"No they're not real I alter them," Bulma said begging to get annoyed at Chichi's prying.

Everyone looked at Bulma shocked even Yamcha hadn't realised she was sending fake results. It was dangerous what if something was wrong with the Baby that Bulma didn't pickup on.

"What on earth for what if there's something wrong with the baby!?" Chichi argued

"There's nothing wrong! My baby is in perfect health!"

"So why won't you have an ultrasound? Don't you want to see what your baby looks like inside you?"

By this time both of them were standing up screaming at each other.

"Of course I want to see but I don't want to have to explain a tail to the hospital!" Bulma screamed and everyone froze.

Bulma slumped into the chair and tears began to roll silently down her cheeks. Yamcha stood up and went over behind Bulma resting his hands on her shoulders for comfort.

"Bulma what do you mean a tail?" Krillin asked softly but Bulma just cried silently for a while.

Goku, Krillin and Gohan were beginning to worry never figuring the truth but dreading that another Saiyan had arrived and hurt Bulma.

Finally Bulma sighed. "The baby's not Yamcha's it's Vegeta's," She whispered.

The rest of the group just about died of shock they weren't expecting that.

"Bulma he didn't . . .?" Krillin said pulling himself together first.

"NO! He didn't rape me or anything like that. But he doesn't know, I haven't seen him since it happened then he left and went off planet . . ." Bulma trailed off as another bout of tears threatened to fall.

Mrs Briefs heard her daughter crying, as they had just got home from their dinner and were coming up to say hi to everyone, and rushed into the room.

Mrs Briefs gave Yamcha and uncertain look but Yamcha made a shooing gesture and She herded her daughter up to her room, while Yamcha explained everything to everyone.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

The day finally arrived and Bulma gave birth to a healthy baby boy Demi- Saiyan. With crystal blue eyes, lavender hair and a tails he was a miniature version of Vegeta with his mum's hair, eye colour and skin colouring.

Bulma named him Trunks (duh) and she'd hired the doctor Goku used during the whole Saiyan ordeal and was the only medical professional who knew anything about Saiyan physiology since Bulma paid him to keep it quite. He delivered trunks at Capsule corps. and both mother and son made a fast and full recovery.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

A month later Goku dropped by to give Bulma some stuff for Trunks. It was stuff Gohan had as a baby so was strong even for Saiyan baby's strength.

Bulma answered the door with Trunks asleep in her arms.

"Oh, hey Goku you're back I thought you'd already finished bringing stuff over," Bulma said with a smile.

"Well Chichi found some more so here I am," Goku grinned.

"Ok well come on, bring them up to the nursery for me," Bulma said leading the way.

Soon they had everything unpacked with Trunks curled up asleep in his crib. His tiny tail curled around his favourite teddy bear.

"He's a real cute little guy when he looks like that," Goku said with a grin.

"Yeah," Bulma smiled down sadly at Trunks.

Goku looked concerned at his oldest and best friend. "What is it?"

"I miss him Goku, and I wish he were here. Even if I didn't have Trunks I'd still want him back," Bulma whispered as Goku hugged her.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# *#*#*#*#*#*

END OF CHAPTER 10. TBC. PLEASE REVIEW. THANKS. LUV XENNIE.B