Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ Sensei ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mmm... Kinky

Sensei



Despite the icy temperature of the chamber, his body was on fire. The dark blue blood that ran across his pale skin was only heating him more. He couldn't move barely an inch, because each time he tried a shriek of ripping skin occurred, and more blood flowed onto the satin black sheets.

He turned his head to the side with a faint sob against the pain. There wasn't an inch of his body that wasn't overwhelmed with anguish. A bone within his leg had been snapped in half. A scar dressed his cheek. His hands were strapped above his head, wrapped in rusty chains that were slowly shredding his pink skin. A whisper escaped his lips, perhaps a plea to the demon responsible, or perhaps a plea to any gods that would listen to him. He wasn't really sure. His small ears heard a small scuffle across the room, something jingling, or perhaps metal scraping. He didn't have enough energy to look up, and even if he did he wouldn't be able to see. The room was blacker than the caverns of hell, just like his sensei wanted it.

"What's wrong, my pet?" came a dark purr that caused shivers to erupt down his spine. Dodoria forced his head to turn in the direction, seeing nothing but shades of black and gray along with the burning white of the demon's eyes. Why was it only the eyes managed to break through the darkness? Dodoria knew what lay behind the curtain of shadows - blood red lips, nails that could rip through metal with a mere swipe of the claws…

His eyes closed as he felt the rip of skin again. There were chains holding him down, links inserted through his skin. Black droplets of water escaped his eyes, running down until they darkened the sheets, fading and intermingling with the fabrics. "Please," he begged as quietly as he could, knowing that showing weakness would only cause more pain. The callous chuckle of the demon's voice erupted faintly. Dodoria sobbed softly, allowing his head to fall backwards.

Sharp nails ran across his skin, causing blood to drop from the wound that followed. He cried out at the sharp pain and tried to tug away. A sickening rip of skin sounded out in the nearly silent room, and Dodoria's shriek followed. His thigh was free of the chains, but a bolt ran through his ankle, keeping the leg connected to the bed. "Ego, Dodoria. Have an ego," came the purr as the nails continued running across his abdomen, carving a design within the flesh. "You're nothing but a worthless slave. At least Vejita maintains his pride during my pleasure. You're no better than a sobbing infant. Disgusting…" his displeased growl erupted as four needle-like nails clashed across the design on his stomach. Dodoria screamed with pain, jerking against the nails. The rod through his side held down the skin, ripping it even more. Knowing nothing else could stop the pain, Dodoria forced himself into stillness on the bed, shoulders shaking as he tried to take shuddered breaths.

"Sensei…" be pleaded, hissing through his teeth as he arched his back slightly. Despite the overwhelming agony that engulfed him with every slight twitch, the need to be satisfied was twice as powerful. Dodoria had lost all sense of time. It felt like these games of his master's had been going on for days, weeks, perhaps even months, but the sun had never risen outside. The alarms on the scouters that lay someone about the floor had never sounded.

His eyes rose up, catching the outline that was certainly Frieza's - his master, his lover, and the one man that could kill him or make him scream with pleasure with a simple touch of his fingertips. The words that had passed from his thin lips caused overwhelming rage, not towards Frieza, but towards Vejita. The Saiyajin had done nothing but ruin his life from the moment the child, only at the age of around five, had stepped on that spaceship. For years he had been babysitting the annoying, proud, hostile, and arrogant bastard, and, as it would be expected, Frieza always favored his little innocent cocky toy, rarely giving Dodoria, or even Zarbon, a second glance as he led the grumbling teenager towards his bedchamber.

"How do you expect me to do anything other than scream your name strapped to this damn bed?" Dodoria growled faintly, looking up at the shadowed figure that loomed over him. He heard a faint chuckle from the lips that he desired - a chuckle of pleasure.

"Watch yourself," Frieza whispered softly as he leaned over the bed, crawling onto the large mattress that was three times Dodoria's size. The bed didn't even squeak against the small amount of added weight, but Dodoria felt a frightening shiver run down his spine as his sensei approached.

The nails returned, this time at the base of his neck, threatening to slice the skin, make him bleed to death. They moved down over the curves of his shoulders, into the hollow curves, nearly piercing the skin. Dodoria held himself still, not allowing himself to move with the pleasure or the pain. A single twitch could cause more blood to flow. He was feeling light headed, hungry, and exhausted, but he wouldn't have gotten out of that bed for any reason. "Even Vejita knows where the line rests," Frieza purred as he sat down across Dodoria's thigh, the base of his arousal rubbing against the smooth and soft skin. Frieza sat up, resting his palms against the skin of Dodoria's thigh. Like a cat, he curled his claws into the skin, kneading it as a cook would dough. Frieza's feet slid beneath the knee, ankles interlocking as he stretched, back arching. The sharp nails pierced the skin. More blood flowed.

"Please, sensei…" Dodoria begged, rolling his head to the side. Still, he couldn't see his master's face. He could barely speak more than a handful of words a time without breaking out into sobs. Every part of his body ached to be touched, caressed, and for all he cared, shredded… until he was nothing more than a corpse. To have Frieza sitting atop his leg, unclothed, his master's own need brushing against his skin, was driving him on the verge of madness. "Sensei… release me… let me please us both…" it was all he could do to keep his voice steady, and despite everything he couldn't bear to utter the name.

"Please us both, Dodoria?" Frieza questioned. He could nearly envision the smirk that dressed those pale red lips. Frieza moved downward until his anus brushed against Dodoria's knee, rubbing gently against the round hump. A faint sigh escaped those luscious lips. "You think you're skilled enough? I highly doubt it, Dodoria. Even Vejita cannot please me properly."

"Stop comparing me to Vejita!" Dodoria demanded, and instantly regretted the words. Sharp nails ran down the length of his arousal, nearly ripping away the tip. He cried out as if hell had just broken free and engulfed heaven, legs jerking, causing the bonds that held him down to rip from his skin. The scream, if at all possible, increased to epic proportions, no doubt causing even the gods to wince. Above it all echoed Frieza's maniacal and sadistic laugher.

Long moments passed before Dodoria's cries became breathless dry sobs. With it, Frieza's laughter faded as, finally, gentle caresses engulfed his arousal, lubricated by the black blood that dressed the white fingertips. 'An angel of white that indulges in the blackness of demons,' Dodoria thought silently as his eyes winced closed, burying his face against his arm as he tried to separate the sensations that were all-consuming. It was too much - too much to comprehend… just far too much. His brain was fried past a point that he couldn't return. The pain, the pleasure, the fatigue… he just wanted to sleep… to sleep and eat and wake up the following morning and been in his bed, alone.

Frieza frowned stubbornly, filled with annoyance, as he watched Frieza's breathing slow, body fall loose as tension vanished. 'Of all the nerve!' his mind screamed as his canines revealed beneath his pale lips. He paused, however, regaining control of his rage. Dodoria was young, stupid… and could easily be taught…

Rising off the bed, Frieza grabbed a robe from the floor and pulled on the soft silks, wrapping the belt around his waist. He looked back to the slumbering, unconscious, and still bleeding figure that had yet to be untied from the bed.

He'd still be there the following night…

Then the lesson could continue…

THEND