Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ Mmm... What's This? ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mmm... What's This? -

A quiet moan echoed out. Hands fisted sheets. Sounds of fabric being ripped tore through the air. A devious chuckle caused the submissive figure to tingle. It was always so good. It always made him want... need... ache... he could never get enough! He didn't care anymore, what other people thought. They could all go to hell as far as he was concerned.

He moaned as wet lips surrounded him, taunting him, making him harder, sending waves of painful pleasure throughout his body. He whimpered and moaned, thrusting against the tight mouth... aching for more. He tried to rip himself from the chains that held him down on the bed, but it was... as always... useless.

"Veeeeeejjjjjjitta!" he cried out in sexual frustration. How long had this madness been going on? Hours? Days? Years? He needed more! He needed release! He needed... damn it! He NEEDED!

"Shh..." whispered the Saiyajin prince, the whispered hiss vibrating through his arousal. Blood-red eyes glared down at him, showing demonic lust that sent an explosion of shivers throughout his body. He whimpered again, turning his head aside before he lost all form of sanity. Those eyes... they seemed so much like Furiza's it frightened him. It didn't matter, though. Vejita's rut had overtaken everything, and given him the one chance he had with the delicious Saiyajin.

If only...

"Please..." he begged, chanting the word over and over until the meaning was lost. He jerked as the lips left him and the prince rose up, hands sliding along his chest, memorizing large curves, testing pale oddly colored skin. "Do you want me?" Vejita raised a brow, lips pulling back with a feral grin. He nodded desperately, rising his hips, wanting... needing... anything! The pain, the anguish, the pleasure - whatever Vejita would offer him no matter the cost.

"You want me to fuck you?" Vejita growled, leaning down. Lips brushed against his throat before fangs ripped at his skin. He roared out in pain, but sighed in relief as a tongue lapped at the wound. He writhed against the sensation, whimpering and moaning, whispering prayers to gods he didn't believe in. He wanted to rip the chains off the wall, but they were two strong, and the ki blocker that circled his throat was too tight. "Yes, gods, yeah!" he grunted. He wanted that thick hard length inside him, ripping him to shreds. Gods... he wanted it sooooo fucking bad! "Now! Vejita, gods, now!"

"To bad, Ginyu," Vejita smirked, rising from the sheets and walking out of the room with a flip of his tail.

The chained, horny purple man stared out of the door, eyes wide, dick pointed to the sky.

"DAMN YOU, VEJITA!!!!"

"Mmm... what's this?" came a purr from the far door. Ginyu's gaze jerked in that direction and he gasped as Furiza sauntered into the room, tilting his head curiously. The purple man whimpered... cursing Vejita and vowing revenge.

END!