Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ To Get Through Heaven's Gate ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

To Get Through Heaven's Gates

Enma Diao was exhausted. For the first time in nearly twenty centuries, he was taking his first break from the job. It had been a quiet day in the afterlife, and he was beat. Surely, those collection of bumbling morons could handle admitting a few nobodies into Hell without his help… right?

Chaos promised to rein supreme upon his return.

At the moment, however, Enma planned to enjoy the momentary break. Beside a large cliff across from a river, he sat down, leaning back with a pleased sigh, enjoying the peacefulness. Very few souls were lurking around, and even if they were, Enma didn't care much. He yawned softly, enjoying the feel of the sun above him. Most would believe that the temperatures were excruciatingly hot, but that was the way Enma enjoyed it.

Slightly, he shifted with a groan. The bulge in his pants had been growing for centuries, and hadn't been attended to in twice that long. Moaning in annoyance - since he really wanted to spend this time sleeping instead of jacking off - Enma yanked apart the buttons to his large, dark pants and whipped out the giant red, throbbing shaft, immediately jerking the length.

Cell, who had been hovering above the river a few yards away, paused and crooked a brow in disgust, slowly turning and flying away before the image burned in his brain.

Furiza, who had been sitting on the riverbed, ogling Cell's firm ass and plotting painful and kinky positions, turned and glanced in the direction the demon-robot had been staring. Beady black eyes tripled in size before the Icejin scrambled to his feet and fled as quickly as possible.

Enma moaned quietly, his free hand circling and sliding down beneath the coarse cloth to clutch his sac, squeezing with each firm glide of his fist. Sweat began to drip down his face, moistening his hair as it dripped down his cheeks, staining the collar of his dark shirt. His hips began to jerk up to meet the downward movement of his hand, and with each upward thrust, his hips would fall back down, causing the ground beneath his body to tremble.

Needless to say, earthquakes weren't that common in Hell unless lava or massive explosions accompanied it.

In a dark corner of the afterlife, two little men jumped up from where they had been plotting revenge together. Excitement grew, as the two darted across the heavens in anticipation to see another set of evil-beyond-comprehensible demons fight out territory claims. It seemed pathetic, but in Hell, there wasn't much else to offer entertainment.

Flying through the sky, the two miniature hellions paused, their glossy eyes widening in shocked disgust. Enma took no notice of the two hovering beings. Breathless and flushed at the images presented to them, the younger of the two turned to leave.

"Wait, son," the elder one exclaimed, reaching out and grabbing his shoulder. The younger paused with a scowl. "Father…"

"That is Enma Daio, the Gatekeeper of Heaven and Hell." The father smirked, glancing down to the masturbating giant. "If we earn his favor…"


Sickened, the younger tried to rip himself away. "That's disgusting!"

"What would you do to get through Heaven's gates?" Smirking, the father darted down.

"Not going to… not going to… oh fuck…" snarled the son, following his father.

Enma paused, red cheeks almost black from the flushed heat of his face. He glared at the tiny little beast that had perched itself on his thumb. "Bibidi…" he growled dangerously.

Babidi paused beside his father, scrawny arms folded over his chest. "Hello, Diao-sama," he bowed his head in greeting.

"Perhaps," winked the elder lizard-like wizard, "we could assist you in this situation." Turning, Bibidi leaned forward, wrapping his arms around the engorged shaft, squeezing it against his chest. Enma shuddered, his hand dropping back down and sliding up the length, causing the little man's arms to ride down as well, almost serving as a second smaller and weaker hand.

With the focus on getting into heaven in his thoughts, Babidi swooped down, his long cape flapping with the wind around his body. Falling atop the mushroom tip, he sat down beside the small hole, hands digging into the sensitive skin to keep his balance. Glancing forward, his eyes widened. Babidi cried out as a burst of liquid exploded from within that hole, sending him flying upwards into the sky.

With a thud, Babidi landed in a gooey mess atop Enma's chest. Behind the red guardian's limp dick, Bibidi snickered under his breath. Enma, still in the after-daze of orgasm, grumbled. "Don't think you're getting any special treatment after this."

Staring at the sky in his sticky mess, Bibidi scowled, vowing to make his father's life a living Hell.

Uh…

Owari