Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Swim ❯ Moonlight Swim ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


 

 

Moonlight Swim

 

Capsule Corp Dinning room 5:30p.m.

The pass couple of days had been unbearable hot, not much was getting done in the lab. Bulma sat at the dinner table playing with the last of her dinner trying to decide what she should do for the night.

"Are you alright dear?"

"Yes mother just trying to decide what to do after dinner."

"Why don't you go for a swim in the pool dear?"

But not the family pool, Bulma thought but the little pond in the small grove. It would be quite and she would be able to think without anybody disturbing her. While Bulma was thinking about her plans, Vegeta and Prof. Briefs enter the dinning room.

"Vegeta you must be starving, really dear you should keep him out in this weather trying those new devices of yours."

"Yes dear."

"I don't mind, it's the least I can do for staying here."

Miss Briefs handed Vegeta his first plate of food and his husband his plate.

Bulma had been watching Vegeta when he came in the dinning room, he was wearing is black spandex shorts without a shirt. His body was perfect not an ounce of fat, just muscle upon muscle. She watched his fingers as the pick up his fork, suggest strong fingers just what they could do to a body, her body.

"Is something wrong Bulma?" asked Vegeta.

He saw her staring at his hand and had stop eating.

"NO! I mean it's just got a lot hotter in here. Excuse me I'm going to go take a swim."

Bulma fed the room without a backward glance. She entered her room to get her stuff she needed to go to the pond.

Private Groove 7:30p.m.

Bulma had been swim for about an hour and half before she was cool off. She lay down on her towel and began listening to the night sounds and slowly drifts off to sleep.

"Vegeta, Mrs. Briefs and I are going to catch the next shuttle to Sun Town for the conference. Can you please tell Bulma that we will be back on Thursday?"

"Sure, Professor."

Vegeta was getting worried about Bulma she had been gone for almost three hours. He decided to walk over to the company pool to see what she was doing. He was surprised to see her not there; he rushed back to the house just as the Briefs were leaving.

"Bulma not at the pool!"

"Oh no, Vegeta she went to the small grove by the mountains to go swim. To be alone, to think. At least that's what she told me before you guys arrived."

"She'll be back when her heads clears. She does this sometimes when she's stressed."

Vegeta waited another forty-five minutes before he flew out toward the lake. He had no problems find it because he had used it before himself. The water was ice cold early in the mornings and he needed it sometimes to cool him off after some of the strange dreams he had been having of Bulma lately. He found her asleep on her stomach, which he was glad for because she was topless. Suddenly she rolled over. Vegeta was frozen, he breast were beautiful, and her nipples were a pale pink. Just right to sucked, her belly was flat and her waist tiny. He must have made a noise deep in his throat because her eyes open in shock. Great she was dreaming of him again, there he was staring down at her. His eyes glued to her breast, they finally traveled up to her face.

"Do you want something to cover up with?"

"No, do I make you uncomfortable?"

Her response received an evil smirk.

"If I knew you Earth women were so easy I would have come to conjured this planet a long time ago."

Wait the Vegeta in her dreams was never rude nor did he have that cocky grin on his face all the time.

"Oh, God this isn't a dream! What are you doing here? Bulma yelled at him, desperately looking for something cover herself with.

"What are you scared now that you realize that it not a dream."

The whole time Bulma had been yelling at him, he had been watching her breast. What is it about this woman, he what to choke her sometimes, he would sit there in her father lab and listen them argue about a experiment or some theory just to hear her voice, and he would purposely get into arguments with her, for the pleasure it gave him, it turns him on. And now he was as horny as a goat. Before he knew it he had her in his arms kissing her passionately, deeply, savagely. Bulma response to his kisses, not showing any fear allowing him to control her any way he want, just as long as he keep kissing her. Vegeta torn his mouth away from hers, dragging his lips across to her ears.

"Tell me to stop now woman, if you don't want to go any further. I know you never been with a man before Bulma. So, you must stop me now or I wouldn't be able to later."

Bulma was speechless, all she ever wanted was to be in his arms, and know she was. She looked into his eyes pleading him to continue. She did the only thing she could think about. She kissed him; although her lips were closed tight she put all her feelings in to it. Vegeta let her take the first step, and when she kissed him. He lost it he grab her to him, his hands cup her breast teasing the nipple to a hard pebble, he pressed his tongue to her closed lips to gain entry to her mouth. He was reward with a moan of pleasure. He gently laid her down on the grass; his hands untie the drawstring to her bikini bottoms. When he had them remove, his fingers found the treasure between her legs. My god she was already very wet, he eases two fingers into her causing her to whimper. Damn she was tight, just two of his fingers were stretching her, but she still bear down on them wanting more. He began to pump them into her slowing at first so she could pick up the rhyme, faster he went she lock her legs around his hand so he could remove his hand, like he want to. She was unprepared for his next from of pleasure; he took her left nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it with the same furious pace his finger was doing to her pussy. Bulma first climax ever was the first night she dreamt about Vegeta coming back to the Earth, it was nothing compared to this one. She yelled Vegeta name at the top of her lungs, thank goodness there was no one around for miles. Her back arched mad trying to keep the pressure of his hands there. She saw bright flashes of light and knew only his voice as he whispered into her ear.

"We've only just started, my dear."

Her brain barely registered those words, when he took her into his mouth. Shocked she tried to push him away, only to pull him back. The damn arrogant cocky mouth of his was driving her mad. He flick is tongue flick his tongue against her nub, then he drove it into her deeply and quickly withdrawn it and returned it. He did this several times, before he started to just suck on her, causing her second climax to hit just as hard as the first. As Bumla laid there lost in inside herself, Vegeta quickly remove his clothes, all he had on where spandex shorts. He enters her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her stretching to accommodate his nine inches. Bulma began to come down from her climax started to tense up.

"Relax it will only hurt for a bit."

She nod her head yes, but he fear in her eyes pulled at Vegeta heart. So he put all he emotions he was feeing to a kiss. He kiss shock them both it was so tender, and full of unspoken emotions that Bulma forgot about her pain and Vegeta had stop moving inside her just to relish that kiss. Their tongue meet in an exotic dance, suck on her bottom lip and return back to her mouth, the kiss went on for minutes before Vegeta realize that he hadn't broken through her maidenhead yet. Bulma's walls contracted around him causing a surge of pure lust to shot through him. He lost it, and slam into her hard.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself." Vegeta gasp. The pain had been intense, but Vegeta hadn't given her time to think about it his hands were everywhere. One mound her breast, his fingers teased her nipple to rock hard pebble, the other sled down her backside to lifting her butt. She in turn let him do what he wanted to her. Her deep moans fill the air, her perfectly manicure hands scratch his back, he was taken her back to heaven. He could get close enough or deep, he wanted to consume her. She was almost there he could tell, he want to prolong her pleasure, suddenly he stop moving Bulma's eye pop opening.

"Whhhhat's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just looking at pure beauty."

He slowing entered, nuzzling her neck and biting her nipping her ears. He drove his full length into her slowly making her whimper in pleasure. He slowly quicken the pace deny her the release that she wanted.

"Please Vegeta, don't tease me."

He smiled down at her, and thrust deeply into pushing his balls into her. She climax violently, her legs clasp around him tightly, her hands tried to find purpose one dug into his shoulder the other into the ground. While she was lost in bliss. Vegeta withdrew turn her around, instructing her to kneel as he enter her from behind. The new sensation of him be even deeper in her cause her to climax again only after a few minutes. She lost all feelings in her legs and would have fell if Vegeta had lift her up turn her to face him.

"Put your arms around my neck and hold on."

She was sure how much more she could take, Vegeta took one of her breast in his mouth and she climax again for the fourth time, yelling his name this time. That was all it took for him, he want to hear her same his name, he want to her begging for him. He just wanted her, he climax shooting stream of hot cum into her, his hips jerk uncontrollable into with each shot, and all he could do was hold her tightly. She felt his essence in her felt him shaking from his release and gently stroke his back until he calmed.

Ten minutes went by before they had energy or the will power to move. Vegeta slowly withdrew looking deeply into Bulma's eyes smirking.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so demanding your first time. But, you seem to enjoy very much."

Bulma blushed deeply and avert her eyes down, which was a mistake because her eyes went straight to his groin. It was cover in blood, her blood. She blushes even more. "If I had none that that's what it took to silence you I would have fuck you a long time ago." They had made love Bulma thought to herself. This wasn't just a rump in the grass. She loved him, and he loved her she could tell by just looking into his eyes. One day she would make him say it. But for now she just followed him into the lake where she let him was her and she him. Just to end up back in each other arms kissing wildly. It was going to be a long week she thought to herself and gave into his passion.

 

This is my first attempt.

Marron1