Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Music Soothes My Lonely Heart ❯ I'm Alright ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer*No I do not own DBZ or The Music Don't sue the poor PLEASE!!


CHAPTER 2 I'M ALL RIGHT

She saw them in a boat kissing She choked the emotions back. Then her friend saw the two.
Chichi: No not now. Bulma Girl be strong Don't show that bastard your weak any more.
She could only hear her heart break. Then her revelation came to her a voice came to her mind It told her You have a strong spirit beautiful smart. I LOVE HER. It was Vegeta in her mind and in her heart. Not love it can't be RESPECT it has to be case closed.
Bulma: It is ok from now on Chi it will be ok.
She stood up to see they had just walked off the boat. She took a deep breath.
*~song~*
Right now I really don't care if I'm alone or if I got you sittin' there
Oh no I've done it man I should think about it before I say anything 1234....
*~song end~*
Bulma: Here I go Hey Y-chan
He was a bit startled but knew Bulma would take him back.
Yamcha: Hey dear ditchin' huh? well how about a stroll or a little make out session.
Bulma: yeah about that.
She balled up her tiny fist and smacked him right in the balls. Little fist hit hard.
Bulma: By the way it's over (blows a Kiss walks to her car and leaves)
Chichi: Man you really gave it to that ass.
Bulma: WOW that felt great I mean WOW I have never felt so good in my life!!
Chichi: Hey girl lets go shopping.
Bulma: Yeah Oh shit school lets met the gang and grab a bit to eat at the mall.
Chichi: Don't act weird around him he will know.
Bulma: Chi I don't like him.
Chichi: oh whatever just don't!
Bulma: Ok LETS ROLL
Back at school they saw the gang as they pulled in. They all just stared even as they got out of the car smiling greeting everyone.
18: where the hell have you two been?!
Goku: We were worried.
Krillen: Why are you two so damn happy. OH god who did you two kill!
Bulma: Oh very funny Krillen.
Chi: Shut up Q-ball!
18: Hey that is my Q-ball and I love bald men (kisses on top of his dome)
Vegeta: SO why are you two so damn happy.
Bulma: I......I......
Chi: BULMA (nudging her side)
Bulma: Oh nothing I just broke up with that jerk that's all.
Vegeta: Wh...what did you really!?
Bulma: UM.... Yes veggie
Both catching them selves and straiten up
Bulma: Yes I did guys!
She told them every detail the fist and all the men with a whence laughed.
Vegeta's thoughts: Wow great now she is mine but how?
Bulma: Lets go to the mall and eat lunch I'm treating
Everyone agreed
Goku: Oh baby ride with me I missed you so much (pouts)
Vegetal: And me how in the hell will I get there you know my car is in the shop.
Chi: Bulma will take you!
Bulma: ummmm...
Chi: Of coarse she will. She will be glad to.
CHI and Goku: OK BYE met you there don't do any thing we wouldn't
They grin a sly grin kiss and run to the car and speed out of the parking lot.
Bulma: Veggie...um Vegeta I mean lets go.
They were well on their way when she turned on the radio to hear a man say these words...
*~song~*
I feel fine doesn't really matter now cause I'm alright he knocked me on my ass again but I don't mind looks like I'm alone again and I feel FINE.
*~song~*
She smiled he just watched her. He knew she was finally happy so he was happy. She caught him she smiled bigger he chuckled and smiled bigger.
Bulma: Were here.
Vegeta: Hey glad to see you're happy again.
Bulma: Thanks
Vegeta: Lets go
He rushed out to open the door for her. They meet their friends
Bulma: Ok who is hungry?
They went to the food court line when he came up to them the jerk.
Yamcha: Bulma can I...
Vegeta: No you can't
Goku: Yeah man HELL no!
KRILLEN: BACK OFF JERK!
Yamcha: Geez.... Are you touchy or what.
Bulma: WHAT do you want!?
Yamcha: I'm sorry
Bulma: ah ha is that right
Yamcha: PLEASE believe me baby I love you.
Bulma: well I love....
Yamcha: yes
Bulma: I love...(she was whispering in his ear)
Yamcha: YES
Bulma: I love to... HATE YOU YOU FUCKIN' ASShole (she screamed the words in her ear)
Yamcha: BUT..
Bulma: Right now I don't know what to say because you mean and I never liked you anyways
Yamcha: But
Bulma: Don't ever call cause I don't want to be friends 1234 Looks like I'm alone again but I feel fine He knocked me on my ass again but I feel fine!! So GO!!
Yamcha: Oh you bitch
Just then her loyal friend walked in front of her as of to protect her.
Yamcha: Oh no not the bitch squad I am really scared
Vegeta: Leave now if you don't want my fist down you throat and my foot up your ass.
Yamcha: Oh tough Vegeta Sticking up for that bitch. She will never be worth it that teasing littlie bitch. Is she doing you I would figure she would never give me any she was probably given it all to you and all the other guys in the gang.
Vegeta: You son of a bitch you will pay for saying that to her. You don't even deserve to lick her shoes or for her to grace you low life with her presence.
And with that he sent Yamcha a blow to the jaw sending him flying to the first floor on a little clothing rack. He chuckled and turned to order his food.
Bulma: Veggie thanks a lot that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
Vegeta: no problem
The gang in shock broke the two's stare as they began to order there food.
Krillen: So guys what's up for the weekend?
18: You will be with me!
Krillen: Of coarse my love.
Bulma: Well you all can come over to my house for the weekend and have a movie marathon I have plenty of room. (The gang agreed) It will be from Friday to Monday so bring all your school stuff too.
Chi: After lunch lets go shopping for movies and junk food.
Bulma: 18 coming?
18: Of coarse you girls would not know were to get any of the good stuff.
I could just see it now Low fat food and diet soda. Yuck
The boys cringed
The boys: NO anything but that.
They laughed and finished up there big meals. The boys began to leave. The couples kissed (not vegeta and bulma not a couple) And said there goodbyes
As they walked away vegeta turned to bulma and stared in those eyes that stopped his heart. She looked in his ebony eyes those eyes they made her heart flutter. They both blushed and broke the stare
Chi: Don't like him huh?
18: What she likes Vegeta?
Chi: YES she says no but she does.
18: Oh why you don't say it figures the way she drools over him and don't tell me you didn't see that look they were giving each other. They are in love huh?
Bulma: Hey I am right here. So don't talk to about me like I am not here. (They Laughed and walked away)
BACK WITH THE BOYS.....
They all had their stuff and were waiting for vegeta at his house
Goku: Geez just get cloths and clean boxers.
Krillen: Yeah we'll be HERE all weekend.
Vegeta: Shut up BAKAS
Krillen: Shit just cause you are in love with bulma doesn't mean you have to so weird.
Vegeta: KAKAROTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goku: I said nothing I swear it.
Krillen: Come on you know Goku would never tell anyone's secrets he is not that way. Hell I've always known I am the 3rd smartest person in school besides Bulma and chichi. I could pick this bit of info up fast.
Vegeta: So you know now shut up!
Krillen: OK but you should tell her.
Vegeta: She does not like me I am not her type.
Krillen: Don't be so sure!!
Goku: Yeah
Vegeta: shut up lets play some Vice City. OH shit its only Wednesday.
Goku: shit you are right I thought it was Friday too....