Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel... Won't You Be Mine? ❯ Chapter 16: A Father Is Born ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Sixteen- A Father Is Born
Author's Note- Last chapter but I might write a sequel... Read the bottom's author's note for details.


"Pici… it hurts!" Alielle wakes in the middle of the night.

Piccolo rushes to her side. "What do you mean?"

"I think it's time."

"Time? You mean, now… You still have a week." Piccolo looks at her worried.

"The baby is coming, NOW!"

"Err… I'll get Dr. Briefs!" Piccolo runs out of the room, tripping over everything in his path.

Piccolo runs down to the lab and retrieves Dr. Briefs.

(AN: Look I really don't want to describe the process of Alielle giving birth so I'll spare you the details. If you got a problem with that then… um sorry.)

Piccolo holds her hand which she squeezes mercilessly, 'I'll have to grow a new hand after this'

Piccolo watches as his child is being born. He feels the pain Alielle feels. He insisted on feeling her pain. Piccolo can barely breath as he sees his child green head.

"Come on, Ali." Piccolo clenches his teeth as her hand squeezes harder which he thought impossible.

The child is born. Piccolo looks at the baby as Dr. Briefs cleans it off. Then he looks at his love who is unconscious. Dr. Briefs extends the child to Piccolo.

Piccolo takes the child in his arms. A girl… a little girl… she has light green skin. She has dark green wings with silver highlights. She has a little curl of green and silver hair. Her little eyes are silver. Piccolo looks at this tiny wonder in his arms. She says nothing. No crying, she just looks at her father curiously.

"Beautiful," Is all Piccolo says as a single tear rolls down his cheek onto his daughter.

Alielle wakes to see Piccolo cradling their daughter in the crook of his arm. Piccolo kneels next to the bed and hands Alielle their daughter.

"A name?" Piccolo asks.

"Jessalyn." Alielle says as she hold Jessalyn.

"Perfect." Piccolo wipes the sweaty hair from Alielle's brow.

Goku, Bulma, Gohan and Dr. Briefs stand in the doorway, smiling at the happy family.

Piccolo doesn't waste anytime taking Alielle and Jessalyn to their home. It is a capsule home very close to Goku's in the serene forest. Piccolo took many considerations into mind when he fixed up the house.

Piccolo watches Alielle as she feeds the child. He didn't know that is how it is done. His ears twitch as he hears Goten land.

"Wow, she's pretty." Goten says as he looks at the baby in Alielle's arms.

"Yes, she is." Piccolo replies.

"When she's older do you think she will play with me?" Goten looks up to his brother's sensei.

"I'm sure she will."

Piccolo and Alielle are left to care for their child but they have the occasional visit by Goku and his family.

****That's the end of My Angel... Won't You Be Mine! If you want me to write a sequel involving little Jessalyn growing up... email me or just give me a review. If I am to write a sequel it wouldn't focus on Piccolo as much... more like Goten. SO let me know!****