Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Gay DBZ/GT story!!! ❯ My Gay DBZ/GT story!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

My Gay DBZ/GT story!!!

One-day trunks went outin his dress!! He met up with Goten who was wearing a schoolgirl outfit and they went off to bake cookies. They took them to Vegeta who was dressed as a granny!! Trunks looked at Vegeta and said, "what a lovely dress daddy!!" then hand in hand they all skipped happily to Goku's house.

Goku was busy having a tea party with Frieza, Cell and Baby. "Oh I thought you weren't coming!! I'm glad you're here"

"Sorry we're late Goku!! But we brought cookies!!" Trunks exclaimed, "Cell!! My best friend!! How are you??" he ran over and gave Cell a friendly hug.

"I'm okay! We were just talking about you. Wow that's a pretty dress and all I have is this old daisy dress, ah young Goten!! Have you just come from school??"

"Why yes Mr. Cell!! Isn't it a lovely day everyone!!!"

"Well now that we're all here!! We can start Freiza's birthday party!!" Vegeta gave a big smile and brought out a big present for Frieza!

"For me! Oh you shouldn't have!" Frieza stood up showing off his new pink dress, took the present and opened it. "Holy Cosmo's!!! A bright pink hat!! This'll go perfectly with my dress!! Oh thank you Vegeta!!!!"

Goku frowned and said, "Here you go Frieza!!" Frieza took the gift and opened it.

"A Captain Ginyu Doll with 6 pretty dress's and hats to change him in!!!! Thank you so much!!"

On the other side of town…………………………& #8230;…

"DARN YOU BULMA!!!!!!! YOU TOOK MY LAST ROLO!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"WELL YOU'RE TOO FAT ANYWAY!!!!"

Goku and the gang are having a tea party, but unbeknownst to them a terrible battle is about to begin!! Hurry Goku, Earth's fate relies on you!!!!!!