Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Hand ❯ My Hand ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Hand
 
Author: Rowina
 
Dedication : To Bdegrees, who wields a mighty spork *runs away quickly to avoid further sporking*
 
One liner: “It'll only hurt for a moment.”
 
Warnings: Yaoi (duh!) NC-17. Spanking.
 
 
 
 
He ran a hand self-consciously down his stretch tank, stopping to finger the heavy silver buckle of his belt, then pulled his hand away quickly.
 
He straightened his shoulders, closed his eyes and took a calming breath before he spoke. “It'll only hurt for a moment.”
 
“Says you. Then what happens?”
 
“I'll make it better. I promise.”
 
Goten narrowed his eyes, a piercing look that went straight through Trunks and spied a nugget of truth. “You've thought a lot about this.”
 
Trunks blushed in an instant, ducked his head to watch his own fingers fiddle with the frayed bottom edge of his jeans, his leg tucked up under him as he sat on Goten's bed. “Well…”
 
“It makes you hot.”
 
A dismissive, yet unconvincing snort, but Trunks didn't raise his head.
 
“You're hard as a rock right now just thinking about it. Admit it.”
 
“Goten…”
 
“I said,” Goten's tone was half-growl, half-silk, “admit it, Trunks. Now.”
 
It must have been the heat from his cheeks that forced Trunks' head to rise, and he flashed a guilty smile. “Yeah.”
 
“So tell me, lover: what do you think about this?” Saiyan speed helped Goten bring Trunks face down over his thighs in half a second, with a only short yelp of protest. Once in position, Trunks could have gotten away easily. But he didn't try.
 
Goten laid a hand on his jeans and patted his ass firmly. “You didn't imagine it like this, did you, Trunks?”
 
“Well, I…” His voice trailed off, and he laughed nervously.
 
“I didn't think so.” Goten slid both hands around Trunks' middle, undoing his belt and sliding it off. He doubled it up and struck his hand. Trunks flinched at the loud crack. “And you wanted to beat me with this?”
 
“Not beat you, Goten—spank!”
 
“Hmm.” Goten snapped the belt a couple of times, imagining he could hear Trunks cursing his own bright idea, now that his lover was shooting it down. “Well, let me tell you something, my naughty `ittle Trunks. The idea of you getting anywhere near my ass with this weapon of yours does not turn me on, not in the least. However…” Goten ran the doubled belt down Trunks' taut back, then back and forth across his ass. “From this angle, things are much more interesting.”
 
Trunks made no reply, his head turned away from Goten. He'd kept his forearms bent under his chest, ready to push off and away, but now he folded them up under his head. He turned his face down to the blanket as Goten continued to stroke his ass with the belt.
 
“Well, Trunks? Are you game?”
 
His voice was muffled. “Not with the belt.”
 
Goten chuckled. “What about, `It'll only hurt for a moment'?”
 
Trunks lifted his head and looked back over his shoulder with a grin. “I think that must have been a lie.”
 
Goten smirked. “I don't think that's such a great idea, lying in your position.”
 
“But I wasn't in this position when I lied, so it doesn't count.” Trunks flashed another beguiling grin back over his shoulder.
 
“Oh, but it always counts, Trunks.” Goten raised his arm and brought the belt down hard on Trunks' ass. He knew that with jeans as protection, Trunks hadn't felt much more than the heaviness of the blow.
 
“Ow! But Goten, I said I didn't - ouch!”
 
The second blow was harder than the first, yet Goten knew it hadn't hurt, not really. “I didn't ask for your opinion, Trunks. When you are over my lap, you'll do well to hold your tongue. Unless you're saying you're sorry. Or asking for more. Is that what you were doing, Trunks—asking for more?”
 
“Umm… I don't think so.”
 
“Good. Because you're already in enough trouble as it is. Imagine, wanting to mark my poor, sweet, tender cheeks with this horrid instrument of torture! What were you thinking, you naughty boy?”
 
Trunks suddenly felt about five years old—the position, the language, the belt resting heavily across the tops of his thighs. He squirmed a bit, felt his erection digging into his lover's thigh. “Goten…”
 
“That's alright, Trunks. You don't have to answer. I know what you were thinking, because I'm thinking the same thing myself.” Goten leaned over to put his lips to Trunks' ear. “I'm thinking that your fine ass is gonna look really nice in red. So nice, in fact,” Goten nipped his lover's ear, “that I won't be able to resist sinking myself down into it. And it is gonna be so hot! It's gonna burn, Trunks!”
 
Trunks turned his head up, and Goten crushed his lover's mouth with his own, parting Trunks' lips and plunging his tongue deep inside as Trunks thrust back. They both fought for dominance, tasting the familiar but with a strange new edge. Trunks groaned weakly, and Goten grinned against his mouth. “You need this, don't you, Trunks? You are so bad.”
 
Trunks growled and sought to recapture Goten's mouth, but the dark-haired head had already moved away. He heard the belt land on the floor, felt Goten's hands moving under him to undo his jeans. Then he lifted his hips as his lover slid jeans and boxers over his ass and down to his ankles.
 
“That'll keep you from moving your legs so much.”
 
“Goten…have you done this before?”
 
Goten smirked. “You know your dad spanked us.”
 
Trunks looked shocked. “Yeah, maybe all of three times.”
 
“Gohan had a good technique, too. Probably still does.”
 
“But Goten - ouch!”
 
“What did I say about being so mouthy?” He reached both hands up to situate Trunks' torso flat on the bed, moved Trunks' hips to perch the pale, slender ass over his left knee. He brought his right leg up and over Trunks' legs, effectively immobilizing him. He grabbed a pillow and offered it to Trunks. “Hold this with both hands.”
 
“Why?”
 
“You might want to scream into it. And it will keep your hands out of my way.”
 
Trunks paled and reached a hand back to cover his ass. “Please, Goten. I know I said I was alright with this, but do I really want to be screaming? I mean, is that going to be pleasant?”
 
Goten grimaced. “Trunks, just answer me one question : when I called you a bad boy and you heard me say that I was going to give you a spanking, how did you feel?”
 
“Umm.. it's kind of…uncomfortable…but in a pleasant way...” Trunks turned his blushing face away. “I just hadn't thought about you… doing it to me…but I'm still hard, as you have probably noticed.”
 
Goten grinned and grabbed Trunks' hand away from his ass. He put it over the middle of his own jeans with a little stroke. “Yeah, me too.” He moved Trunks' hand back up to the pillow and leaned down to nuzzle Trunks' hair. “What's your safe word, lover?”
 
“Red.”
 
“Oh, definitely!” He sat back up and rubbed Trunks' ass gently with both hands. “No ki protection, Trunks. I would be very upset to feel unusual fluctuations in your ki.”
 
Situating himself on the pillow, Trunks shook his head then gasped as Goten surprised him with the first spank, strong and true. The second followed, then the third, all in rapid succession, but just strong enough to sting a bit, coloring his ass cheeks like the blush on his face.
 
His left hand resting on the small of Trunks' back, Goten landed spanks all over his lover's ass with his right hand, stinging swats that began to send tingling heat to burn in Trunks' belly. He'd started off hard, and now he was getting harder, with only the warmth from Goten's hand on his backside to send him higher. He shifted on Goten's lap and sighed into the pillow.
 
Goten felt Trunks squirming and took that as his cue to spank harder. Warm-up finished, he added more force to his swats, and delighted in the rosy handprints that blossomed on his lover's pink cheeks. Listening to him gasp, then try to hold back real cries, Goten felt himself getting harder, desire rising in his middle, tingling through all his limbs.
 
He hoped Trunks was feeling the same effects; his arousal was obvious, but Goten wasn't sure if they were really in the same place in their minds. “How's my Trunks? I hope you're learning your lesson, you bad little boy! No more wicked thoughts about horrid belts!” He landed an extra hard spank, and heard Trunks' cry even through the pillow.
 
“No belts!” Trunks lifted his head to make his declaration, then lowered it immediately as Goten continued to spank.
 
“No sir, no belts! My hand is quite enough, dontcha think, Trunks? Is my hand enough for you?”
 
“It's enough!”
 
“I thought so.” Goten lifted his left leg, raising Trunks' ass and giving him a much better target in the tender undercurves of his lover's ass cheeks. At the first swat, Trunks' screeched and tried to wriggle out of range, but his effort was half-hearted. Goten easily repositioned him, then held him tightly around the middle with his left arm, up close to his own body.
 
Now having very little freedom of movement, Trunks rocked his upper body into the bed, pillow clutched tightly to his face, as Goten vigorously swatted his sit spots over and over again, one side and then the other. Trunks moaned deeply when each spank landed. His backside and thighs now colored dark crimson and giving off substantial heat, Trunks began to wonder just how much Goten thought he could take.
 
“Are you gonna be good for Goten now, my little Trunks?”
 
“Yes!” The reply was drawn out, almost a wail.
 
“No more mischief.”
 
“No. Promise!” Trunks wanted to beg for Goten to stop spanking him…
 
…when suddenly he stopped.
 
After a moment's hesitation, Trunks sagged back down to the mattress, his body relaxing. Goten moved his left hand up under Trunks' tank top, massaging his back in little circles. When he placed his right hand on his lover's scarlet cheeks, Trunks flinched at the touch, but quickly realized that it was somehow wonderfully pleasant. Goten began to rub his hot hand all over Trunks' flaming cheeks, and the action was more than soothing. Trunks felt his erection stirring again from the burning caresses that his lover was lavishing on his ass and thighs.
 
Goten marvelled at how Trunks' pale cheeks had bloomed ruby red, and how they burned to the touch! His own hand was warm but Trunks' ass was on fire. As he rubbed his hand in gliding circles, he realized that Trunks had begun to follow the circular movement with his hips, grinding himself rhythmically into Goten's thigh.
 
Reaching over to the nightstand with his left hand, he pulled out the lube and flipped the top. With a wicked little grin, he squeezed a long, thick line of cold lube across Trunk's scorched ass, giggling at the hiss of shock.
 
“The spanking's over, Trunks. You can call me evil.”
 
“You are evil, Goten.”
 
“I know.” Goten rubbed in the cool lube, circling all over Trunks' ass. The massage on his now sensitive nerve endings was all that filled Trunks' consciousness, and his soft pleasure noises made Goten smirk to himself. He put another generous dose of lube on the fingers of his right hand, and held it a moment, allowing the heat from his spanking hand to transfer to the lube before bringing it down between Trunk's cheeks.
 
He stroked gently at first, back and forth across his lover's entrance, smiling as Trunks moaned in appreciation and shifted to part his legs even more. But the jeans around his ankles kept him from spreading himself as he wanted, and he whined in frustration, still trying to part his thighs.
 
Goten just kept stroking, amused at Trunks' predicament. He circled around and around, gently then with more force, alternating, teasing his lover. At last he dipped one finger in, barely, evoking a gasp of pure pleasure.
 
“Goten!” Trunks lifted his hips, trying to get more, but Goten pulled back and Trunks groaned louder. “Goten, my jeans!”
 
“Yes, Trunks, your jeans.” Goten sank his finger deep into his lover and pushed.
 
“Aaaah! Goten…please…” Trunks pushed back, still frustrated and trying to spread his legs.
 
“Well, I can't fuck you like this, anyway. I've still got my jeans, too.” Goten pulled his finger back, added another, and headed straight for Trunks' sweet spot.
 
Trunks felt his heart leap into his throat as his lover brushed his sweet spot, two fingers sunk to the hilt. Then Goten pulled back, only to add a third finger and continue his assault. Trunks bit his lip, and pushed back harder, eyes rolling in his head as his arousal grew impossibly heavy from Goten's ministrations. “Go…ten…please…”
 
Goten felt his own need surging as he watched Trunks' pleasure mount, but he could still tease a bit. “What is it, Trunks?”
 
“I…need…”
 
“I know what you need, Trunks.” Goten continued his finger fucking as his lover began to pant and sweat, squirming on his lap. Trunks brought his hand to his own arousal, but Goten knocked it away.
 
“Please!” Trunks' frustrated cry tore through the room. Goten felt his increasingly desperate movements, seeking relief and finding precious little. He heard the whimpers that escaped Trunks with every thrust of his fingers, knew that his lover was very close but that like this, it would never be enough.
 
Suddenly, it was enough for Goten. “Okay, Trunks.” He slipped from under Trunks, removing his fingers as he slid to his knees on the floor. Trunks groaned deeply as Goten pulled his hips toward him, pulling his lover off the bed. Trunks' upper body hit the carpet with very little resistance, as he stumbled reluctantly back from the edge of total release.
 
His jeans still binding his ankles, Trunks managed to spread his knees as he pulled up on his forearms in front of Goten. Goten made short work of his own jeans and boxers, pushing them down past his knees and climbing up behind his lover. Finding the lube still on the bed, he coated himself, not quite believing just how ready for this he was.
 
“I guess you're ready, too, huh?” Goten grinned as he moved up to Trunks and slowly began to push in. With his lubed hand, he reached around and gave Trunks a long stroke, eliciting a higher pitch in the moan that had begun with his thrust. When he was all the way in, he stopped, savoring the tight heat surrounding him and the slow burn of Trunks' ass cheeks pressed against him.
 
Then Goten pulled his hips back, leaving himself room to land a sharp swat on Trunks' crimson ass. Before his lover could utter a protest, he'd thrust in again, and the resulting cry of pleasure and pain shook him to the core. He leaned over Trunks' back and whispered in his ear, “You're gonna have to help me out here.” He took one of Trunks' hands and brought it up, then Trunks groaned as he began to stroke himself.
 
Realizing that Trunks would never last and neither would he, Goten pulled all the way out and spanked his lover's rosy ass over and over, hard and fast and furiously. “Owww! Go-ten! No!” Taking Trunks's hip in one hand, Goten used the other to push back in and set a furious pace. Grinding against Trunks and rubbing his red cheeks hard with his hands, Goten pumped until Trunks cried out and clenched around him as he came, and with that Goten could only follow, then collapse over his lover's back, dragging them both to the floor.
 
Several long minutes later, Goten felt Trunks shift away from him. He reached an arm out to pull him back, but Trunks shrugged him off, pulling his lower body away from Goten's. Goten lifted up on one arm and looked down at his lover. “What?”
 
“What do you think? My ass is sore!”
 
Goten giggled. “It's been a while since I've heard that.” He reached down and began a soothing rub on Trunks' abused cheeks. “Sorry.”
 
Trunks smirked. “Well, guess what? I don't want to hear your apology, you bad little boy, unless you are over my lap.”
 
“Uh-oh.”
 
 
 
~~~~ F I N ~~~~