Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My One And Only (a Chichi and Goku epic)*REVISED ❯ Back again ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN DBZ in anyway, shape, or form!(I WISH!) I own none of the characters and dont take credit for their creations! but.................If I did..........Chichi would be one of the fighters because she ROCKS!!!!


ChiChi had found herself once again alone, Goku had taken the boys away to spar.
She sighed as she sat in the kitchen peering out the window, remembering old times. Remembering when she and Goku would have adventures, but now with Buu gone, it was a peaceful time and there was no longer any need for adventures. Now here she was alone, longing for a bit of companionship as her husband and children were off having fun. It was lonely.

'That's enough!' She stood and shook herself. 'Enough with the self -pity party! The boys will be home soon. I should start dinner....I will...after I take a little nap.'

As she made her way toward the bedroom a loud thud was heard from outside.
"What in the world?" she exclaimed, as she marched to the door. "Goku I swear if you distroyed my garden again!!!"

A look of horror ran across Chichi's face. "Oh my........"

"Oh now sweetheart, You look like you've seen a ghost." Turlus smirked.

"You...Your...Your suppose to be dead!" Chichi studdered.

"Ah, quite the observation. You must be one of the smarter ones" Turlus mocked.
"Now If you just tell me where Kakkorott is, I promise I won't hurt you.......much."

Chichi cowered in fear. NO! I won't let them hurt my Family anymore! I'll stand my ground.
"He's... not here....he died. Sorry to make your visit so short. Well, I guess you should be leaving now" Chichi lied. She moved into her fighting possistion. Turlus laughed. "You think you stand a chance?!"

Just then he appeared in front of her. "My, my, you are quite the liar. I guess thats good when you and Kakkorott are in the bedroom."

He grabbed Chichi and began to crush her. "But, as good as a liar you might be with your mate, I am not so easily fooled."

Then they disapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad?" Gohan said looking up at his father, who had all of a sudden changed his facial expression.

Goku felt an emence fleet of power then the distress from his wife.

Somethings not right..........I feel her.......she's hurting........Chichi?!

After the trouble with Buu was over, Chichi and Goku's bond had gotten much stronger. Even though they had not been spending all their time together, He had been talking to her more, They also were doing "other" things more often.

He felt his chest tighten. Whatever was happening was causeing her both physical and emotional pain....and he could feel all of it.

"We have to go...Your mother is in trouble..."

"Dad" Gohan looked puzzled.

"No questions boys. Now we need to find her!" Goku said taking off into the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Chichi awoke in a small room full of contraptions.

"ugh....my head....." she winced.

"Ah, I see you are awake" Turlus said from the Shadows.

"Where am I?!"

She tried to move, but in vain, for she relized she was chained.

He moved closer, his face almost touching hers. She spit on him.

"You'll never get away with this!" she cried. Warm tears flowed down her cheaks.

He slapped her across the face. "You are a pathetic fool! Look at where you are! Your so angry you havent even noticed what you are wearing!"

Chichi looked down and saw she was in nothing but her underwear. She began to cry even harder.

"Oh shut up I havent even touched you......Yet." An evil smirk apeared on his face.

Then he punched her. "That is for spitting on me you Bitch!" Then he hit her in the back of the neck, stunning her body from moving. "But that....oh that my dear his so you don't struggle"

Chichis body began to shake as he grabbed her breast. "Not so tough now?" He forced toung down her throat, causing her to gag.

"My I haven't done this in years.....It gets lonely in hell you know..."

~~~END CHAPTER ONE~~~~

A/N
I redid it because the other one seemed like more of a rough draft. My first fic so BE NICE!
Please R&R thanks!