Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Possession ❯ My Possession ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Possession

How could I let them know that while I felt his evil presence surround me, I did not feel him possess me. He was there, in my mind, trying to bend my will. I could feel him trying to unleash my power, I could feel him search out the evil that he believed to lay inside of me, I could feel him open the door to a darkness I had suppressed and buried inside of me. When that darkness lay before me, I thought to myself, do you feel this Kakarotto? Does this part of me, this Saiyan nature behind these walls, call to you, like it does to me.

I often wondered if your advanced saiyan senses allowed you to feel how fast my heart was beating, my breath, my energy. Did you feel my power raise as Babadi tried to take me? Did you feel my power grow above me, beyond me, beyond anything this small world could hold on to? Kakarotto, did you feel me break, give in, embrace the dark? Were you in my mind when I felt the deep and utter sadness fill my soul. That is the darkness in me, but you know that, you felt it in that moment, I know you did. All that time, I had feed off that darkness, and that loneliness kept me alive. That pain was my power, my true power, and Babadi had seen it, had thought he could control it. Hate is a passion, isn't it Kakarotto, like love, it can make you loose control, it can make you give in, surrender to something greater then yourself. I think I stopped seeing the difference Kakarotto. When Babadi showed me that dark part of my soul, where I wanted to beat you down, where I wanted to hate you, I stopped seeing it as hate. He never knew that by showing it to you, he unleashed something he could not possess, could not control, and could not see. He never knew the implications of what he truly did. He though he was making me his slave, but what did he do instead Kakarotto? He opened up my mind and let you see the true power I held, the dark force that drove me, ravaged me, killed me and gave me new life. After that, how could we go back, how could I keep it hidden from you when you knew it was there, how could I keep lying to you about my anger, my pain. I could hide nothing now, not from you, not after that.

Babadi didn't possess me, how could he. As soon as he let you see inside me, there was no room for him... But you...even in my darkest places, you were there. Freeza, Cell, they were nothing then. They were small and petty and cruel just for their own perverted pleasures. But you… Kakarotto, you were the one unstoppable force. You were the one who possessed me, with your strength, your human innocence. Your raw Saiyan instinct. Your actions and movements. Babadi could not take hold over you, and you were there, you were in his way without him even realizing you were there. You were there and you, you saw it all.

Oh but I surprised you didn't I? With your possession of me, I took the power Babadi promised. I took hold of the dark force in me, the strength I always held back because of you. You were here, and for one day, I wanted to keep you here, in my mind. When it was over, you would be gone, but for one day you were granted, one day upon the earth, and I wanted to possess you entirely. Your every thought, your every breath. Each and every movement and attack would be for me. And there Babadi stood, with my answer, the dark wizard granting the unknown sadistic wish. I would fight against you. The full extend of my power would be brought to bear on you. I would hold nothing back, the universe would be our ring if need be.

You were here for one day and you would be mine alone. You were the one unstoppable force, I would take every piece of you for myself and you would take it. You would fight against me, you would fight to win, and they would be brushed aside. Supreme Kai, Babadi, they would be nothing between us. Your every thought would be on MY next move, MY next attack, MY next thought. One day Kakarotto and we would fight like Gods, light against dark, good against evil, you and me.

Babadi gave me a gift I never thought I could possess. He gave me you, We would fight until we had nothing left to give. This was what Babadi tried to take possession of, not me. I am Saiyan, and I have power that rivals the gods themselves, and I am fighting you Kakarotto. Your family, my family, they will go on. We are Saiyan, and we have been given power to change the very face of the universe. How could we not test that power, how could we not fight here and now. Fate had given us this one last chance, this one day to show just how much we burned, how could we refuse that one chance.

Babadi marked me, woke me, gave me the chance to forget about everything, the past and future. Life, death, it was irrelevant. You would make it go on, you would bring back life. The others faded into the background and you were all I could see. You saw the true darkness, they did not. I was Saiyan, and for one day, so were you.

You needed to face me didn't you Kakarotto, as much as I needed to fight you. They couldn't understand, maybe they couldn't see, you couldn't stop it either. The Supreme kai, he could try to stop it, but you didn't see him any better then I could.

Oh yes Kakarotto… Tell me.. is it slavery when you get what you want?

I had to laugh, how could I not? The universe had planned this so well that not even it's own great power could stop it. They had tested us Kakarotto, don't you see, they had the power to stop it all, but they didn't, and here we are, you and me Kakarotto, what were a few lives between you and me? You ask me.. do I let myself be a slave.. How could I not smile at your words. Yes Kakarotto, I do, I have since the day I saw you, since the day you spared my life. Babadi tried to take something that you enslaved the moment you let me live. We never finished what we stared that day did we Kakarotto. How many years have we waited for this chance, to fight with our full Super Sayian power?

Burn with me Kakarotto, the universe be damned. Show your true power, let me burn against it. You can see it in me Kakarotto, my true potential, and only against you can I experience it, can I rise to meet it, only you can take it out of me Kakarotto. I know in the end that you will supass me, your light will burn out the darkness, if it takes our very lives to destroy it's reach then so be it. We are Saiyan Kakarotto, we are born with blood ready for battle. We are the last of our race, warriors of blood, we burn brightly and quickly. But together, as the last, maybe our light will finally burn away the darkness forever, either way, it will go on. The universe will endure long after we are but memories. Here and now, it is our time, and we use it, every second of it, every moment, you and I.

I was born a Prince, with blood of a warrior race, nothing was out of my grasp. I was captured and tested, layed bare to the universe alone, but I found you didn't I Kakarotto. I showed you what your power could become, I showed you the stars, the power behind them, how to defeat them. You may have left me here alone, but you did not leave me behind. One full day, to show the universe just how brightly we truely shine. Prince and Pauper, Slave and Master, Darkness and Light.