Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Savior ❯ Where's the love ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disc.: I own as much of this story as D.M Bulma does lol, which is nothing.. but she got a point with the trunks part though <drools> hmmm trunks and boxer...

~: Journal entries and end

March 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can feel him, he's wet.. he's holding me... WHAT!?' thought Goten as he slowly came back to conciousness. "Okay.. Why are you holding me?" he asked to the sleeping angel. Trunks didn't answer, far from that.. he didn't even react. 'Well if you're not gonna answer Trunks, I might as well make sure to enjoy this as much as you seem to' he said to Trunks in his mind. So Goten then made sure to get a secure grip around Trunks' waist, and let himself fall back asleep.. After looking at the clock though, it was only 3:30 pm. No time to wake up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goku and Chi Chi

"Chi.. Chi, stop, stop" he giggled as he could feel her hands touching his butt and thighs, and everything around...

"Why? you like it?" she chukled, she loved to play with him, just toying, not ~touching~ though. "Does sir Goku here hate being teased?" she asked possitioning herself over him, so that he couldn't get away.

"And what if Sir Goku said that he got a headache?" he said very seriouly. It actually got Chi Chi scared, she pulled herself to the other end of the bed, "good night, I love you" she whispered to her husband, which probaly did hear her, but didn't answer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veggie and Bulma

>I like Veggie, it makes him sound like a toy :p.. Bulma.. I wonder if i could make that D.M Bulma loll... (D.M Bulma stairs at me) I'll shut up now...<

He sat on the end of the bed (Wearing, only Black Boxers >Drools, veggie and black boxers.. hehehe<) he couldn't lay beside her.. Not after everything he did to her... "Bulma?" he asked, making sure not to use Women or Onna.

"Yes Vegeta?" She answered, mostly asleep, since she was about to fall asleep..

"I'm.. " he started, 'I can't tell her *I'm sorry*, it would make me weak' he thought, looking at the floor, and then up at her face..

"I'm leaving" he finished, standing up, walking towards the door, still in his black boxers. She just sat there watching him leave the room, and not even thinking weather he's come back or not...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trunks and Goten..

(I should really use Trunksu since it's his real name...)

He never really expected Goten to react the way he did, he thought that he'd push him off saying he was a fag, or someting.. 'holy crap! Goten... are you.. are you in-' his thoughts were cut short when he realized that someone was walking in.. his Father.

"Trunks, I know you're awake.. come with me" he said, not to loud to not awake the sleeping boy laying in his son's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He walked into the kitchen, and looked at him confused. "Yes father?" he asked, sounding weak, afraid of Vegeta's reaction. Vegeta pulled out a chair, in sign of recognition, and sat on the other side of the kitchen table.

"Son, I have to talk to someone.." he said, looking at the table. 'What the fuck are you doing Vegeta.. get ahold of yourself!! you're a prince, not some weak human!! Sayain Prince!!' yelled his mind.

Trunks took his time as he sat in the chair his father pulled out, his eyes never leaving the older Sayain in front of him. "You..." he started, 'wait, I can't just blurr out that question.. Thinking about it, who cares!' he thought.

"You have to talk to me!! Yo something has to be wrong in your head, you never approach for nothing else then to beat the shit out of me.. you expect me to help you" he stood, and turned his back to his father, "I have no reason to help you father.." he said finally leaving the room, and a puzzled Vegeta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Did.. did he just leave me?' asked Bulma to herself, as she layed in her bed, confused. "He wouldn't..." she tried to convince herself.. with no results.'Ohh Vegeta, you can't leave me.. I love you so much..' she thought to herself, knowing that he would hear, because of the bond.

'~So do I.. So do I, but that is why I'm leaving Bulma.. because I love you~' she heard his words in her head. 'What do you meen?' she asked, sitting up in her bed. She couldn't imagine him doing this, she could bear knowing that the man she loves and worked so hard on is going to leave... and because he loves her?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning after, at the Son's residence...

Footstep were heard in the kitchen, he wasn't sure if it was his mother or father.. "Father?.." asked Gohan pushing on the kitchen doors. Then he saw the last thing he expected, or atleast the one thing he'd never even imagin to see..

Goku looked at him both sad and mad, he dropped what he had in his hand, "Gohan! what are you doing here, you're not supossed to see me.." he swallowed, and walked towards his confused son, "I'm leaving.. for good" he said back, making his son even more confused..

"What?.. Why?" he asked to his father. Grabbing his dad's shoulder as he turned his head a bit, looking down in defeat. "I'm sorry son.. but I have to leave" Goku swallowed again, and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 11

~ Hello again.. the weirdest thing happened to me this morning and last night. Trunks? you remember him, well he held me in his arm.. through the night.. I was so comfortable and perfect, I didn't want to move, he made me feel like something I wasn't... I hope you understand.. I'm thinking about it, and I really don't understand why he held me..anyways, yesterday, I wasn't feeling well and went out in the forest.. and Trunks got there and he hugged me... it felt like a brother embrace, but still he made me feel wanted, now I know that I can trust him.. I just don't know if I should trust myself.. or atleast around him.. anyhow, I decided to move out of my parents place, finally peace.. and Trunks is gonna send people to make the house for me, he wants me to move in Cc until it's done... But I don't know If I should.. I might show somethings I don't want to.. anyways, I went with Trunks at his place for the night, and he asked me if I smoked!?! Why would he care!! And I told him I did.. I'm not a liar. though I denied the fact that I cut myself.. and then we went to bed.. and In the morning he was holding me.. like I always wanted him to.. my gosh, why don't you see how much you meen to me!! you idiot!! I'm off to Pack my stuff, I'm gonna move at Cc.. I just decided...~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not very long Bulma, I'm sorry, I'm just out off ideas :p well, it's your turn...

Kendy Son