Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover: Never Ending ❯ Chap 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Iá'"m a bit sad that this squeal isná'"t as popular as á'"My Suru Loverá'"á'". But I have promised to finish this fic to so Iá'"ll continue!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I need names to both Vegetaá'"s and Bardocká'"s cubs! 6 total! I m bad at naming! Remember: 5 boys and 1 girl.

****

Chapter four: For my brother Freeza

Gokuá'"s heart pounded heavily in his chest as his ears picked up the blood chilling scream of his mate. He didná'"t posses the ability to move as the scream sounded through the woods. When it stopped, he snapped out of his mini trance. á'"Oh no! Vegeta! Why the hell am I standing still when my mate is in trouble?! Iá'"m such a big baka!á'" he yelled at himself and once again took off at top speed to his clan. No matter how fast he ran, the village didná'"t seem to come into view. á'"Iá'"ve got to run faster! If Iá'"m too late to save Vegeta and the rest, Iá'"ll never forgive myself!á'"

****

Vegetaá'"s lungs burned as he used the last of his air to scream, hoping that Goku would hear him. His body was still tired from the birthing and the little adrenalin rush he had before was gone, so he couldná'"t fight if he had wanted to. A cold hand held him suspended in the air by the throat. His own hands were clawing at the one that held him captive. Vegetaá'"s black eyes connected with the black/grey eyes of the iceling. He barred his fangs even though his strength was slipping away.

Cooler smirked at the little Suru in his grasp. He truly understood why his brother was fascinated with this one even though he had been defeated by him and the rest of the Sayajiins. He reached out with his free hand and ran it trough the soft mane of the Suru. His smirk widened as he hears a faint growl come from behind him. The black/grey eyes looked over a white shoulder to gaze at the growling ex leader. á'"Whatá'"s the matter, pet? Are you mad at me for hurting your cub? Doná'"t be. I woná'"t kill himá'" at least not right now. That is up to my brother to decide,á'" he said and threw the almost unconscious Suru at some warriors. á'"Restrain him and bring me the cubs from the hole in the tree,á'" he ordered. He was sure that his brother would want them as well.