Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ A Suru named Vegeta ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here is chapter 2!

Thanks to candy00 I think that I'll continue whit this fic!

Enjoy!

Goku looked at the little being on the table. The cub reached out with his arms to Goku.

"Hi, little one. Aren't you a beauty?" Goku cooed and gazed over the cub as the lab staff tested the blood they had taken.

A little mop of black hair swept up in a flame and the eyes were deeper than the galaxy itself. The cub had a scowl, nothing outstanding. The chubby cheeks were to be gone when the cub grew. The cub was perfect.

"Can you be a Suru? Please? That way I can keep you" Goku whispered and picked the cub up.

Goku then turned to the staff that was smiling at him. His own smile grew. He looked at the cub, then back again.

"We are happy to inform that you have a new Suru to your station, sir. This cub makes it around 23 Surus and 5 Sayajiins on the breeding section and we expect around 5 more litters before next week. 10 of the youngsters are to be sent away to Freeza's ship as hunters and 3 to another breeding station during this week" one of the doctors said and shook Goku's hand.

Goku was thrilled. The cub was even more perfect than a minute ago. Then a though struck him. A name.

"Well, sweetie, what to name you? You are to perfect to only have a number for a name like your mom 352. What to name you?" Goku wondered as he ran his fingers over the brown tail of the cub. "You do have the size of your mom, but looked like your father. Hmm...Vegeta was one of a kind and... Vegeta... I got it!

Goku took a pen and started to write. After a few minutes he was done. He looked over the pedigree with a soft smile. His black eyes met those of the cub. The cub hit the hand that petted him on his stomach and growled, chewing away with his toothless mouth.

"You had the most finest of fathers, did you know that? King Vegeta was a fine catch when I brought the Sayajiins here. You look like him. That same look will name you: Prince Vegeta. Prince Vegeta of Sayajiin breeding station 1..."

17 years later

Goku limped back to his room. He was beat after a mission and just wanted to rest. He had called before and had the Sayajiins taken care of. He couldn't move a finger to help out in his state. He then growled softly and banged a hand on the button to open the door to his rooms.

"Damn Freeza. First drive us to the point of no return and then ask me to give him new Sayajiins just like he thinks that I have them with me! He can't even take care of those he got!" He grumbled and walked through the door...

Only to a few seconds later lay flat on his back.

"Ouf! Vegeta, don't do that!" Goku puffed as he scowled at the Suru.

Vegeta had grown to a lean, but powerful, beauty. His mane was like silk and his eyes were still as soft as they had been when he was a cub. Vegeta was dressed in a dark blue spandex suit with white gloves. His face was soft and handsome, with a little smirk on the lips.

Goku chuckled and warped his arms around the Suru and lifted the both of them of the ground. Vegeta wasn't really supposed to be in his rooms, but he had him there anyway. Vegeta spent his days in the youngster section during when Goku was away. When Goku was to come home, Vegeta was let out in his rooms to greet him.

Vegeta purred and rubbed his head into Goku's loose orange shirt. He saw Goku as another Sayajiin and he had never come up with an answer to why his master always left him for days. Wasn't mates togheter all the time? Vegeta bounced over to Goku's bed and spread himself an over it. He gazed at Goku from his position, then curled into a ball at the side of the bed and fell asleep.

Goku chuckled and got undressed. He always undressed after that Vegeta ha left the room or was asleep. Why he did that he never knew. It was like the room went from cold to burning hot with Vegeta in it. He felt a little ashamed to undress before Vegeta. It was like Vegeta could see through him and his eyes away lit up when he saw Goku's skin. Goku stopped dressing and sighed. This was the last time Vegeta was to be in his rooms.

"Tomorrow... tomorrow he is to be a real Suru, just like he is meant to be" he whispered.

The entire youngster Surus were to be put into a breeding hall and a Sayajiin, that Goku had handpicked, was to be let in with them. The Sayajiin was then left with the Surus until everyone of them had gone into heat and mated. Goku always hated that. The first time for a Suru was horrible if the Sayajiin was to rough. That made the choose simple. He had chosen a Sayajiin from his own station, not rented like he had before. The Sayajiin was handsome, with long thick mane that reached below his rump. His eyes always lighted up when someone was taking to him and he was a champion three years in a row. Raddiz was to be Vegeta's first litter's father.

Goku pulled his night shirt over his head and returned to his bed. Just lying there he stroked Vegeta's flame like hair and listened to the Surf's purring.

Goku didn't get any sleep that night.

Yha! Another chapter done! Thanks candy00 for telling me that you liked the idea!

Next chapter: Vegeta is in the breeding hall with other Surus and meets Raddiz, his future mate. But something is wrong with Vegeta....

SEE YA!! Hoppas att ni läser nästa kapitel (hope you read the next chapter)