Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ It’s all about trust ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

HI! Okey, I have been convinced. The story will continue and I haven gotten really great ideas mostly from Dragonheart287 and Nameless.

One thing is for sure. Freeza is going to come in with interest in Vegeta and Vegeta is going to have cubs, but with who? Raddiz or Goku… of even Freeza?

I have started a Gundam Wing story too /Duo 100% sex toy), so the updating will properly be a little later than usual.

Enjoy!

****

GxV warning! And I totally suck when it comes to lemons!!!!! Don't read if you don't like bad written stuff.

****

Chapter 5: It's all about trust

Goku stared at the Suru. Had he been hearing things or had Vegeta spoke? Goku's eyes never left the endless depth of Vegeta's. Vegeta made a small wining noise and reached out a hand to Goku. Goku stood as transfixed.

"V…Vegeta… did you say anything?" he stammered and took a step forward.

Vegeta had no idea of what his master said, but he held his arm in the air. He didn't know of what he spoke of, him speaking? That's impossible for him. He opened his mouth and a small whine/growl sound left his throat. He only wanted Goku to take him with him. Back to his arms, even if that scared him. He had to trust someone and that had to be Goku. Heck, Goku was his mate in his eyes.

Goku took Vegeta's hand in his and gazed in the Suru's eyes. Smiling softly, he rubbed his forehead to Vegeta's knuckles. He sighed.

"You can't speak… I was hearing things after all. But do you want to leave me, Vegeta? You know that it's impossible for me to love you the way you want me to. I m human and you are a Sayajiin" Goku spoke. He wanted Vegeta to stay, but if Vegeta saw him as his mate, Vegeta had to go. Any of Freeza's men that slept with a Sayajiin was labelled to whores. A Sayajiin and man were forbidden to share love. If you broke that rule, you didn't only get to be a whore, but Freeza's whore and that is like be sent from a lifetime in heaven to hell in a split second.

Vegeta growled and fisted his hand in Goku's shirt. Of course he wanted to stay with Goku. He gave Goku a look that had always worked when he was a cub. The look that melted Goku's heart.

Goku laughed and opened the cage door. He caught Vegeta as the Suru jumped on his shoulder in old habit. Holding Vegeta in place on his shoulder, he took the report papers that had been made of Vegeta and left. Walking to his rooms, he couldn't help then to sniff in Vegeta's scent. Vegeta always smelled so sweet. But his scent was arousing him in way that wasn't normal. `He must still be in heat! But how? After what Raddiz did, how can he still be in heat?' Goku pondered as he took a shortcut in old habits through the breeding area. Goku took a glaze over the rest of youngsters that was left after that Vegeta had been taken to med. There was another Sayajiin there, a big muscular Sayajiin with, believe it or not, shoulder length hair. Golden hair was a rare thing among Sayajiins so those who had golden manes was called Super-Sayajiins. This S-Sayajiin lay in the middle of sleeping Surus and his green eyes fastened on Goku. His stare never left the human.

Goku sighed. `Ah, Broli. To think that I wasn't going to use you, but look at you now. Hope that this will be a successful mating and that I'll get more cubs. Hopefully more Sayajiins, Freeza don't want Surus in his hunting parties' Goku mumbled.

Vegeta tensed when he saw the big Sayajiin. Remembering what had happened the last time, he held on Goku for dear life. He didn't want to be put back in there! Was his master going to throw him in there with that big buffoon? Why had master taken this way? Vegeta couldn't contain a whine as he felt Goku shift his grip.

Goku, who felt that Vegeta tensed, lowered him back onto the floor. He held Vegeta tight as he nuzzled the up swept mane. "Saa, Vegeta. I m not putting you there if that's what you think. No, I m just checking on your friends, ok?" Goku soothed and rubbed Vegeta's back in slow circular motions.

All of a sudden, a slamming sound echoed through the corridors to the different breeding sections. Loud growling and hissing could be heard from Surus that was protecting their cubs, or Surus that was near birth. Goku swung his head around and found Broli on the other side of the glass, staring him right in the face. Broli was hissing and his tail was wildly slashing this way and that. He showed his fangs at Goku and snapped at Goku's throat through the glass. Goku called down a bit.

"Broli! Calm down! What's wrong with you?" Goku growled back at the Sayajiin.

Broli switched his glare between Goku and Vegeta. He didn't want that human so close to a potential mate like Vegeta. He could also scent Vegeta's heat through the clear material of the glass window. He roared, waking the youngsters, and hit the glass with his fist.

Vegeta was fast to react. No one hurtled his mate! Hissing on his own, he stood in front of Goku and challenged Broli. He didn't know that Broli was unavailable to get through the glass so he acted on his own instincts.

Goku slowly started to understand what they were doing. He stared at Vegeta as the Suru puffed up twice his own size. "Vegeta! Calm down. He can't get to us…" Goku said softly. Vegeta only titled his head to his voice, never letting go of the eye contact he had with the Sayajiin. Instinct told him not no turn his back to the danger. Goku took Vegeta's hand in his, lifting it to the glass and pressed it there.

Vegeta was starting to get scared as his hand was pressed against the glass. He looked on with surprise when the big baka behind the window rubbed his head against his palm and he felt nothing! He didn't feel the softness of the golden mane and the skin that should been under his fingers, wasn't there. He made a sound, close to a giggle, and then turned back to Goku.

Goku smiled at the sparkling in Vegeta's eyes.

****

When Goku returned to his room, he was expecting Vegeta to run and curl up upon the bed as he always did. But today Vegeta stayed in Goku's arms. The Suru was starting to feel wonderfully warm in his embrace. The scent was making him warm in the lower parts of his body. He wanted to push Vegeta way. This was wrong! He shouldn't fall in love with his Suru! But… Vegeta's eyes was… was…

Stopping his train of thoughts, Goku pressed his mouth to Vegeta's. He felt Vegeta push back against his mouth, the Suru's body sliding along his own.

Vegeta mimicked the man's actions. He wanted Goku, he was his mate after all. The way Goku acted now was nothing that fitted in with his natural instincts, but Goku was his master so what he wanted, he got.

Goku couldn't contain himself as he ruffled the Suru's tail as he led Vegeta to his bed. He wanted, needed, to feel Vegeta. He wanted him and he wanted him now.

Mind clouded with lust, Goku placed the Suru on his bed. Vegeta looked back at him, endless depths dimmed with his heat. Goku caressed the body under him, nipping his newly healed flesh on his neck (Raddiz ripped Vegeta there in chapter 3). His desire was starting to hurt as he rubbed the need against Vegeta's thigh. Vegeta ripped at Goku's suit, his fears earlier gone for the moment. He wanted Goku. Now!

Vegeta pushed Goku back on his hunches, dragging himself into a sitting position. Goku felt a bit disappointment that Vegeta didn't want him. But Vegeta only purred and took a stand on all four. He shifted his tail out of the way for Goku and arched his back towards the bed, eyes closed. Goku just stared at Vegeta. Why was Vegeta standing like that for?

`AH! Vegeta is standing like a Suru in heat would do in front of Sayajiin! But, why is he doing it to me? I m human…' stopping the though he bent over Vegeta. Why should it matter at the moment? Goku draped himself over Vegeta's back and his tong found Vegeta's ear and attacked it.

Vegeta was in heaven. He loved the warmth that was Goku and he felt that it was the right thing. This was right. Goku was meant to be his mate, not that fur ball called Raddiz. Why Goku haven't seen that, Vegeta didn't know. Pressing his butt into Goku's need, Vegeta purred and lifted his head backwards into Goku's shoulder. Vegeta wanted Goku to do something. Something that would make this night the night that they never would separate from one another.

Goku sat up to take of his cloths (Vegeta still wore the spandex that he had worn when he was with Raddiz). He saw that Vegeta was getting inpatient and that Vegeta was exposing his neck like never before, panting hard. Goku just wanted to sink his teeth in that soft neck, making Vegeta bleed. `Where the hell did that though come from?' Goku wondered as he tossed his cloths across the room, getting rid of all the material between them. Goku didn't ponder any longer as he draped his body over Vegeta again. He was breathing hard as he remembered what he had to do.

Vegeta felt shivers down his spine when Goku's flesh touched his. He then remembered what had happened when Raddiz's skin had touched his earlier that day. Expecting enormous pain, Vegeta braced himself. He closed his eyes tightly, only to later snap open and a gasp leave his throat. Goku's fingers were between his buttocks, pressing against his opening. A finger slid into his opening, rubbing the inner walls and going deeper. Vegeta felt a bit of discomfort but then he arched his head high when the finger brushed against a bundle of nerves. He panted hard in pure pleasure and trashed his head. This was not like with Raddiz! Raddiz hadn't made it this good! When another finger, and a third, entered him, Vegeta was pushing back on them.

Goku licked Vegeta's neck as he prepared Vegeta for what to come. He felt that Vegeta was ready when his fingers were pushed deeper by Vegeta. He withdrew his fingers and warped his arms around Vegeta's middle, his hands resting on the front of Vegeta's tights. The slowly, so not to hurt Vegeta, Goku slid home.

Vegeta bucked as Goku filled him. This was what he had wanted science he had become a full grown Suru. Feeling Goku sliding in and out of him, Vegeta's arms gave up and he slumped onto the pillows. He moaned and growled in passion as Goku finally exploded. His head shot up as he felt a stabbing pain in his shoulder.

Goku couldn't believe the heat around him. Vegeta wasn't like any other Goku had slept with. No Vegeta was one of a kind. When he felt that he was going over the edge, he thrust one last time and stayed still in Vegeta. When he felt himself fill Vegeta, he bit down on Vegeta's neck. Sweet blood washed over his tong and he cherished the taste.

****

Goku stared at the ceiling. Vegeta had curled up beside him and fallen asleep after Goku had taken care of the wound he had made. He was wondering on a lot of things. Though most thoughts were focused on the report he taken from the med. He had brought it to the bed and read through the papers while he had petted Vegeta's black mane. When he was finished, he was sad over the result.

Vegeta was pregnant with Raddiz's cubs.

Goku wanted to scream. This wasn't fare! Why had Vegeta had to carry the big Sayajiin's cubs? Goku had planed on making Vegeta a pet that was only there as company. But… now he was to give birth to a litter of Sayajiins. The rest of the crew wouldn't understand why Goku wanted Vegeta only to have one litter when he had proven that he could carry cubs. They knew how much Goku had wanted Vegeta to be mated and get cubs of his own. They would in worst case inform the lizard of his strange behaving and then the truth could be discovered…

Goku shivered at the thought. No. Vegeta would deliver the cubs and then the cubs would be moved to another Suru to be raised. After all, Vegeta had proven that he couldn't act like a Suru should.

`Raddiz, you idiot. If only you could have left Vegeta alone when he fought you! Now that you have mated with him, Vegeta will be forced to deliver unwanted cubs! …!..!!!'

Goku's eyes shot wide open. Dear God, no! He had totally forgotten about Surus mating pattern.

A Suru could carry cubs with different fathers. If a Suru was mated under the time that the Suru was carrying a litter, the Suru would carry two litters and give birth twice. Goku had seen this when one of his Surus, Pangas, had been with a Sayajiin during the time he carried a litter that was about a month along. He had been mated once more, but Goku had not cared about it. Pangas had already been carrying a litter. But when he had given birth to the litter, the cubs were still born. That had been a disappointment, but about a month later, Pangas gave birth to another cub. That cub had been convinced during Panags second mating. That cub was Broli. After that time, Goku had made it clear that Surus and Sayajiins were to be separated during the times they weren't mating.

Vegeta had been mated twice during the day. `Maby…' No. That was impossible, he realised. That only concerned Sayajiins! A Suru couldn't carry a human or a alien cub… or could they?

"I will find out in the morning" Goku yawned and cuddled the Suru close. A moment later he was sleeping.

****

In the still night, one of the pair awoke. Looking over his sleeping partner, he smiled.

"Ka… Karo..tt.."

****

OKAY! That was the worst thing I have ever written! If you flame me for this chapter, I understand! R&R

Next chapter: Goku starts to hear things. Like that he understands Sayajiins. Things don't turn better when Freeza comes onboard and catches a glimpse of his Suru.