Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ Leave for just a while ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello! Thanks for the reviews people! I m glad that the story turned to something that you actually wanted to read. I m grateful!

****

Chapter seven: Leave for just a while

Goku was devastated. Freeza wanted his Suru? What had that bastard found in Vegeta that tickled his interest? Goku could only stare at Freeza as the ice lord gazed at the scared Suru. Goku had never thought that Vegeta would leave him. Not with that lizard! `I can't say no, Freeza will kill me then and I can't help Vegeta. I must think of something, FAST!' Goku thought. `But for now, I must give in'.

Vegeta was horrified when Goku gave Freeza the end of his chain. He started to struggle hard. He did NOT want to go with that stranger. He wanted his mate to take him home. Vegeta was dragged along the floor in his collar as the lord started back to his ship. The collar tugged and grinded into his neck, cutting through flesh. Warm blood spilled down his back as he put all of his strength into breaking the lord's strides. He was rewarded with a tug that threw him forwards and flat on his belly. He growled at the white alien, and then threw his mate a glaze of despair. Why didn't he help him?

Freeza looked disapproving at the small Suru on the floor. He didn't want to scar the beauty before he had showed him to the rulers on other planets. Frowning at Goku he gave the captain a glare that told `get him to move or else!'

Goku felt his heart brake as the Suru looked at him. He didn't want to do this. But if Vegeta wanted to live, he had to go with Freeza. Leaning down beside the Suru, Goku collected the Suru into his arms and shushed him.

"It's okey, Vegeta. I'll get you back. Promise. He can't keep us apart, but I need you to go with him for now. I'll come for you. It's not for ever, just for a while." He whispered and stroked the Suru's mane.

Vegeta relaxed. His mate wasn't leaving him. He would come back for him.

With those reassuring words, Vegeta followed the ice lord. He spared Goku a sad glaze before he walked onboard the ship. Goku's eyes never left him.

****

Vegeta looked around in the cell that Freeza's personal guard, Zarbon, had thrown him in.

There was no windows, the only light that lit the room was from a lamp in the ceiling. In the corner there was a mat to lie on. Nothing more… except his company. Vegeta's tail puffed up, and his eyes went wide. On the mat lay his most horrible nightmare. Raddiz. Vegeta hissed at the big Sayajiin and backed away as far as he was allowed. Raddiz rose from his mat and gazed over the Suru. He had missed this one. Raddiz's mind told him that this was his mate, his Suru. His eyes travelled to the Suru's neck. A red scar decorated the skin there. Anger rising to an unbearable level, he punched.

Vegeta was terrified when the Sayajiin jumped at him. His first reaction was to flee backwards but the wall was there. Then he jumped forwards, under the big Sayajiin. Raddiz had foreseen that one though, and pressed his hands into Vegeta's back. Vegeta was forced to the floor and he trashed under the big baka. Vegeta didn't want the same thing to happen as the last time. When Raddiz though sniffed his mane, he relaxed when the Sayajiin left him for his mat.

Raddiz was a bit irritated. The Suru was already carrying a litter. That wouldn't stop him later on though. He had to wait for the perfect time. Then he would have the little Suru. Plus, there was no Goku to protect him now…

****

Goku dashed to his room as soon as the ship had departed. He punched the code and went inside. He didn't spare the mission sheet as he headed to his wardrobe. He pulled out a nice orange, loos fitting spare suit with a dark blue under shirt (I hope you know that I mean Goku's usual outfit in the TV series). He threw them on the bed and started to remove his body suit.

"You're going after him, aren't ya?" A voice said behind him.

Goku stopped what he was doing but kept his back to the person behind him.

"You know that ether you'll get killed or you'll loose your position here?"

"I care too much for him to loose him, Bulma" Goku whispered.

Bulma looked at his back with tears in her eyes. She had always wanted what's best for Goku. She knew that he had to do this, but it felt wrong in her heart. "Will you bring anyone with you?" she asked.

Goku pulled the belt tight as he finished dressing. He closed his eyes, sighting. "I don't want to risk anyone's life. I have to do this on my own".

"No you don't" a new voice broke in.

"You have us" another said.

Goku turned in surprise and looked at the newcomers. He was shocked to fin out who it was. "Yamchu, Krilin, Tiden? What are you doing here?"

The three soldiers smiled knowingly. "We are going to help you captain. You aren't going alone" Yamchu said. He and the others were dressed in combats suits. Yamchu had a red spandex suit, Krilin a black and Tiden a green one.

Goku smiled. "Thanks you guys. I m going to need every helm I can get".

***

After many preparations, a smaller shuttle for four people left the base. Goku sat behind the controls. He was sad. Before they had left he had Bulma to take care of the Sayajiins for him. He had requested to have her to let the loose on a distant planet that Freeza wouldn't want. He knew that he would never return to that ship. He would never see Bulma and the other again.

Krilin saw the look upon the captain's face. He lay a hand on his shoulder, smiling. "Hey, don't be sad. We're getting him back, I promise".

Goku nodded. Yes, he would take Vegeta back to any price. His life were nothing without Vegeta.

`My Suru Lover, that what he is. My Suru Lover'

****

This is a very short chapter. I m sorry it took time, but as I said: an idiot deleted my chapters!

R&R.

Next chapter: Goku, Krilin, Yamchu and Tiden boards Freeza's ship after four months. Vegeta on the other hand has a task of his own. The cubs are due.

HEY!!! I need names for the cubs! There will be about two or three ones! Help me!!!