Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ I’ll do anything for you ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Now this is the longest story I have ever made! Thanks for all comments on this fic!

****

Chapter thirteen: I'll do anything for you

Goku rubbed his eyes. He was waiting for his men to come back. `They should be here any minute. If they aren't here the next five minutes, I'll leave!"

The only sound in the ship was the annoying tick-tack of the clock. Goku tapped a foot against the floor and looked at the clock. `Before they are here, Vegeta and the cubs may already be dead. I can't just sit here!'

Goku sprang up and dashed to the control room. His mind was spinning with thoughts of what Freeza could have done to his family. `There I NO way that overgrown lizard is going to kill the only thing I care about! I m sorry Yamchu, Krilin, Tiden and I m very sorry Bulma, but I must do this!!'

Throwing the door open, he took a seat. His eyes danced over the many buttons and switches. Goku had never been totally alone when he had gone out on a mission so he had really no idea which button to press. Getting desperate, he pushed a button. Instead of an engine starting, a voice was heard.

"Hi Goku"

Goku almost fell backwards. "B-Bulma?! How…"

"I knew that you would do something like this… what ever you have to do, I support you. I made this message before I left this ship. The others don't know about this, but if the ship is gone when we return, I'll tell them. Goku, to start this ship you need to press the start button, the green one on your left. I presume that you know how to steer the ship, don't you? Good luck Goku, I hope you make it. Take care of Vegeta or I'll hit you when you get back!" the message ended with a playful anger.

Goku felt tears forming. Bulma had known that he was going to leave them. How she had known, he had no idea. Looking at the button that Bulma had referred to, he swallowed. `Should I leave them? I may need them… No! I made this mess! I have to take the shit of this alone! Not Krilin, Not Yamchu, Not Tiden or Bulma. Not even you, Vegeta… I'll get you back! Alone!'

He clenched a fist and slammed it on the start button.

****

"Are you sure that Goku is coming, sir? He may realise that this is a trap" Zarbon said as he stood by Freeza's throne.

The white lizard chuckled and sipped his wine. He smiled evilly and handed Zarbon the empty glass. "Don't you worry about that, Zarbon. Goku is not going to leave his Suru with me. He came for him the last time remember, Zarbon? He will show up…" Freeza turned to face the wall behind him.

In a small cage lay a comatose Suru with two mewling cubs. They were terrified and cold.

Freeza grinned at the sight. "Believe me… he will come, or they die"

****

"You should have seen her, Tiden! She was hot!"

"I don't know about that, Yamchu…" Tiden said and faced Krilin.

The little guard smiled. "He's right, Yamchu! You have a strange taste in what's hot or not! Remember Rebecca? I think she was hot"

Yamchu was blushing hard. He turned his face away from them and grumbled. "She was short! No wonder you liked her!"

Krilin rolled his eyes. "So what?"

"Ehh… guys…" Tiden said.

The two guards didn't look at him. "What?"

Tiden faced them and pointed behind him. "Didn't we leave the ship here?"

The three guards blinked. "What will we tell Goku?" Yamchu wondered.

"You don't have to tell him anything. He was the one who took the ship"

"Bulma?!"

Bulma smiled and walked to their side. She looked at the spot where the ship had stood. "Goku took the ship. I don't know why, but he must have a good reason. We must trust him, ok? He'll be back…." She said and lifted her gaze to the heavens. "He will…"

****

Goku threw cloths around him. He swore and sat back. The room was a total mess. He had not cleaned up the blood that was painting the room red and now the floor was covered in cloths.

"Where is it? I m not going into battle without my armour! That is suicide! I know I left it here!" he said and stood. Rubbing his chin he thought hard. "If it's not here, Yamchu might have it. He stole it the last time to impress some girls… yep, he must have it in his room!"

He turned and left the room. Walking down the hall to Yamchu's room, he could not leave the thoughts out. `They must have noticed that I have left. Hope you aren't that angry, guys… but this I have to do alone!'

****

"NAMEK IS LOCATED. TOUCH DOWN IN TEN MINUS TEN MINUTES"

Goku stood ready. He was dressed in a blue spandex with a white chest-armour. He wore fingerless gloves and on his feet he had gold tipped boots. The left thigh of the legging had a brand that showed that he had a high status. He had taken away the cape, he knew that it would be in the way. He was ready for the fight he knew would follow.

"LANDING IN TEN, NINE, EIGHT…"

Goku listened to the countdown. He swallowed. Fear was braking through his defences. He closed his eyes, reminding himself of why he was doing this. After he had gathered himself, he slowly opened his eyes. Just as the computer finished it's countdown he said "One. I m here"

****

Raddiz was pacing around the cage. He was eying the Suru and glaring at the cubs when they piped. He wanted to rip their harts out. If only he had been father to the cubs.

Vegeta had regained some of his conciseness, his eyes following the Sayajiin on the other side of the bars. He gathered the cubs close, barring his fangs at the big Sayajiin. He still had some fighting will in him and if Raddiz reached for his cubs, he would rip the hand of!

Zarbon watched over the Sayajiins. He really hated the little Suru. If he could choose, he would have opened the cage door and let Raddiz in. But Zarbon was loyal to Freeza, so he stood aside, eying the Suru with hate.

Suddenly the alarm sounded. Raddiz jumped about two meters in the air. He twisted and dashed to Freeza's side, ready to protect him at any cost.

Freeza smiled and ran a hand through the big Sayajiin's mane. He glazed at Zarbon. "He's here"

Zarbon looked confused for a second, and then he remembered. "How can you know that, master Freeza? It can be anyone"

Freeza glared at Zarbon. "Do you doubt me, Zarbon?" he hissed and slowly raised an arm. "I suggest you trust me in the future, Zarbon. Otherwise this shot will go through you head!" he growled and formed a ki ball at the tip of his finger.

Zarbon couldn't tear his eyes of the glowing ball and nodded. If his life were at stake, he would do anything to avoid being killed.

Freeza growled once again and turned to face the window. "Get in position. Everything must be in order before he sets a foot on this planet!" he barked.

Raddiz grinned. He would love this. Glazing at Vegeta, he grinned wider. The Suru would not be available to defend his cubs when Goku was out of the way. After the cubs were gone, Vegeta would go in heat and Raddiz would be there. Yes, everything was going his way.

****

Goku was startled by the sight of the new planet. The terrain was like the one on earth only that the sky was green and there were two suns. Goku stared at the new beautiful place before he shook his head. He didn't have time to go sightseeing. Freeza was his goal. Rising his nose in the air, he sniffed. Yes, Freeza's foul scent was blowing his way. Growling he dashed into the air. He followed the trail to where he hopefully would find Freeza. `And you Vegeta. If Freeza has bent ONE hair on you, or the cubs, I m going to tare him apart!!'

Goku scanned the ground and soon spotted the ship of Freeza. He landed about 300 yards away from the ship and walked the remaining yards to where Freeza, Zarbon and Raddiz stood. Around them stood many different types of guards and warriors. About six feet away from Freeza lay a object covered by a blanket. Goku didn't have time to wonder about that when Freeza walked over to the thing.

Freeza smiled when he saw the ex captain. He poked at the covered item and chuckled. "Glad to see you took my invitation, Goku. You really didn't think that I was killed the last time we met?"

"I don't want to hear your story! Where is Vegeta?! He and his cubs better be alright for your own sake!" Goku barked and crouched down into a fighting stand.

Freeza only laughed harder and his tail curled around the corner of the blanket on the ground. He glared at Goku and snapped his tail, bringing the cover with it. "See for yourself!"

Goku's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. On the ground before Freeza lay Vegeta. The Suru was covered in blood and he was hardly breathing. Goku wanted to rush to the Suru but Zarbon stepped up to Vegeta's side. He watched as Zarbon brought forth a knife and held it steady to the throat of the unconscious Suru. Goku snapped his glare to Freeza. "You wouldn't dare!"

"I would. I insist that you finfish the fight you started the last time or Vegeta will be a head shorter then he already is! Make up your mind quickly!"

Goku looked at the body and then over to Freeza. With an angry howl he threw himself on Freeza. "PREPARE YOURSELF, FREEZA! I M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

*****

Man this was one lousy chapter.

Next chapter: Freeza and Goku are back into the fight they started and Zarbon and Raddiz are helping their master. When the battle starts to look ugly, Goku gets unexpected help.