Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ Do you remember that night? ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story is soon at its end. I have thought of a squeal to this fic, but I think that it is useless to start writing if no one wants to read it. What do you think?

As I have written before, I'm bad at lemons! Don't like lemon, don't read! Please don't flame me!

****

Chapter nineteen: Do you remember that night?

Goku buried his nose into Vegeta's soft mane. The smell of his mate was stronger then it was last time they had been together. His nose never left the mane of his mate as his eyes traveled up to the sky. The golden moon that hung there stirred something deep inside of Goku. Something that he couldn't explain.

"Do it."

"What? Vegeta? What do you mean?"

Vegeta looked at the big Sayajiin before him. His black eyes traveled to his mate's neck as he spoke. "I can feel that your body is reacting to the moon. Get rid of your `human' side and welcome your true self," Vegeta stood on his tiptoes as he gave Goku a quick lick at the side of his nose. "Forget Goku, become Kakarott, my mate…"

Goku didn't let Vegeta finish his sentence as he tripped the little Suru and pushed him onto the ground, his mouth lashing onto the bite mark at the Suru's neck.

Shindou looked over to his parents and gurgled. He knew when he was supposed do leave. The small Sayajiin started to crawl to the bushed at his right side. One he was hidden and safe under the bush, Shindou yawned and curled up into a warm ball. His parents should not be finished anytime soon, so the baby Sayajiin decided to get some rest.

Vegeta growled as the Sayajiin above him bit down hard at the old mark. Not wanting a one-sided bond, Vegeta dug his fangs into Goku's neck and drew blood that he lapped up. Vegeta could feel the bond become stronger then before as he touched his mate's mind with his own.

Goku could not explain the feeling as Vegeta's mind made contact with his. It was fulfilling, making him whole. He let go of the mark he had left on Vegeta's neck, pleased to see that it was deep enough to scar. Vegeta was his mate! The one that tried to take his mate would be killed.

"No need to worry, Kakarott."

Goku met his mate's black eyes. He felt the Suru's hand run down his spine and rest at his tailbone. "Meaning?"

The Suru smiled and pressed down at the tender bone at the base of mate's spine. "If we are to be separated, we'll die. If one of a pair dies, the other goes with him. I would accept death if it meant that I could be with you…"

Goku growled and kissed Vegeta's collarbone. "Well, I can say right here, right now that that's never going to happen. Not yet at least…"

Vegeta was trilled to hear those words. When he was about to turn onto his stomach, like the last time they were together like this, Goku stopped him. Vegeta was stunned for a few seconds as his mate used his weight to push him into the ground. Was his mate not going to give into the heat? "Kakarott?"

Goku spread his weight over Vegeta's smaller body. His eyes adored his mate's face as he nuzzled the chest under him. "I want to see you, Vegeta. I want to see your face this time, not your back. Please let me…"

Vegeta was confused. It didn't feel natural for him, but Goku was right. Vegeta too wanted to see his mate's face. Reaching up he dug his hands into the big mop of black mane of his mate. "If you keep stalling and don't do anything real soon, I'll jump you!" he growled and grabbed Goku's lower lip between his teeth.

Goku purred and dragged his fangs along the smooth chest under him. Feeling the heat inside of him, Goku wanted to end this foreplay as soon as possible. He lifted his hand to moisture his fingers when Vegeta grabbed it instead. He watched as the Suru worked on his fingers and he could feel the tightness between his legs get even tighter. He withdrew his fingers from his protesting mate and smiled. "It might hurt, Vegeta. Tell me if it does and I'll stop."

"Stop and I'll kill you! I have waited for this. I want this time to be more special the last time at the ship… this time we are doing it as real Sayajiins," Vegeta panted and he arched up into Goku's greater body mass.

"Hai, this night is going to be special…" Goku purred and started to stretch his smaller mate. He could feel Vegeta tense, but he didn't dare to stop. When he had three fingers inside of his mate, he started to lick at Vegeta's neck to distract him of the obvious discomfort. "Ready?" he growled/purred as he withdrew his fingers.

Vegeta was beyond words. Last time they were together, they had just done it with out knowing the meaning behind it all. This wasn't just a one night stand, this was bonding for life. Vegeta moaned when he felt the familiar pain flow through him, but the pain was welcomed. He felt complete.

Goku closed his eyes as he pushed his way into his mate. He stopped now and then to give Vegeta time to get used to the feeling, but soon they both felt that it was impossible to keep the pace they had set. They needed to move faster. With a grunt, Goku pushed to the hilt.

The world around them seemed to stop existing as the two Sayajiins gave in to the full moon. The only sounds that was heard was the panting and moaning of the joining. A sudden scream of pain ripped through the night sky before it was joined by a pleasure-filled one.

****

"Ow ow ow ow!!!"

Vegeta ignored his mate's complains as he searched the bushed for his cub. When he called for the cub, he got a soft mewl in reply. When he had collected the newly awoken cub, he turned to look at his bouncing mate.

Goku was in real pain. Just as he had been at the peak of passion, pain had shot like a bullet through his spine and he had felt something rip at the base of his tailbone. All morning he had been bouncing around and yelled in pain, all his attention focused at the strange feeling. When he had finally tired out, he fell flat on his ass in the grass and continued to rub his sore behind. "What the hell was that?!" he asked Vegeta as the Suru flopped down beside him and started do feed his hungry cub.

"Your tail," the Suru simply said and rubbed the small tail of his firstborn. "Your tail is back."

Goku blinked before he understood what was been said. Slowly he turned his head, afraid of what he would find. His eyes got stuck at the long dark brown/red tail that swept back and forth behind him. Goku studied the new limb and he took a hold of it, only to quickly let go. "Ewww! Gross! It's all sticky!"

Vegeta looked as his mate, giving him the yeah-so-what look. "It should be. It came out of your back." Vegeta wrinkled his nose as he sniffed his cub. "You're stinky. We need to be clean before we meet the rest. They won't tolerate other scents then the cleanest one" he said and stood, walking away from his mate.

Goku shot up after the Suru. "Where are you going?" he asked as he stumbled after his smaller mate.

Vegeta flashed him a smile. "To get clean. While we are there, we should bond correctly with this cub," he said and gazed at his small cub that was gurgling at him.

"That reminds me, Vegeta. How come Bibou isn't sick?" Goku wondered as he walked beside his life partner.

"He bit Shindou. It's normal. Shindou has our blood in him and Bibou got what he needed from this one. Shindou didn't bite back…" Vegeta turned to Goku. "We will learn this to the next litter."

Together they walked to the small pond a few yards away.

****

Sooooorrry for the long wait. The Internet here in Sweden is hacking up and won't work, so that's why it has taken some time to put this chapter up. Please R&R

Next chapter: Goku and Vegeta return to the tribe, only to discover that King Vegeta has been defeated by a younger Sayajiin. Now Goku must fight for the right of ruling his new people