Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Depths ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Vegeta had been searching for that book his father had told him about with no luck. He would train until nightfall and then search for that book. Days had turned into weeks until it was the day before the contest. Bulma was the only thought in his head as he looked and looked for that book. The next morning as he lay in his library he awoke to a voice that told him where the book was.

Bulma lay in the tub, with one last look at her tail she sighed.
"Today is the day," she whispered to the empty room.
"The last page of the fairytale storyis rewritten, changed into a tragedy.Even the heart of the only person who believed is lost,as if love and dreams were nothing more than a sandcastle,fragile, short-lived, empty, broken, deceased. I never wished for that.But even so, even now, I can't forgetthe melody you always sang.It vibrates in my chest, and I feel as if I can return. To that timesurely, surely I will return. Shake off the chains that bind me,toward the blue ocean of the two connected worlds--Absolutely!Only love can overcome everything.The constellation decided by fate can even be changed.Disappear! The cowardly lie, and the present, too...I dream of seven lives wrapped in the gentleness and loveof our maternal ocean, shining like a jewel.Therefore I have come here,I will no longer drown myself in lies,because I have someone to protect, I have a world to protect.Surely!Blindness and suspicion are weaknesses.I want to believe in a love without shape or proof,Until the day that I feel true love in my own hands...On the morning that I awake on my bed of waves,everything will be over, something new will begin.Wrapped in a warm and gentle light,I'll return to the ocean full of hope.Look! Bells of joy are ringing, and when the seven oceans are giving off brilliant light,I want to gaze at the person I love most, and at the miracle of love.And then, softly, we'll kiss, won't we..." Her voice echoed off the walls as she sang her song sadly to the lit room. 'Yup, today my fate will be chosen and sealed.' She got out of the water and went to get changed into her black spandex. After pulling on her armor, white boots, and her white gloves she headed for the arena where her last moments as a free woman would be.

Vegeta sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and immediately went to the far side of the room was that held tattered old books. He reached out for one that was entitles Legends of Old and New. He pulled it out and sitting where he was he began to search the large book for answers.