Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Depths ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hey yeahWill I close my eyes?Will I hold my breath?Will I wanna cry?Will our souls connect?I've been thinking about it when I go to bedat night I wonder - wonder.
Bulma smirked at her future mate as she ran at him before flying into the air above him.
"Are you ready, Vegeta?" Vegeta smirked up at her arrogance.
"Hai, Onna, I am ready to beat you to the ground!" Bulma flew down at him and passed by him without so much as a move to try and hit him. Vegeta looked confused for a moment before smirking at her retreating form. He turned to look at her as she came back down at him, but this time she fired at him. The dust billowed around below him, Vegeta now floated above it, smirking. Bulma looked up at Vegeta as he lowered himself to the ground. No words were exchanged between the two as they stared each other down.
Will you hold my hand?Will you speak of love?Will the stars be shining in the sky above?Will it be you I've been dreaming offor so long holding on.
"So, Onna, is that all that you have?" Bulma smirked.
"Iie, Vegeta! I am just warming up," she said as she flew at him. Vegeta followed suit, their fists flying as such high speed. Even the king of all Sayians could not see their movements. All the occupants in the arena could only trace the pair's moves by the trails of gold that followed them and the little bursts of light that showed their connection to each other. Bulma managed to land a punch to his smirking face before following it with a punch to his left shoulder. She finished it up with a punch in the gut that sent Vegeta flying into a wall. The Sayian kingdom looked in awe at the woman who managed to land a hand on their prince. Vegeta stood up in what was left of the wall. "So, still standing, ne?" Vegeta smirked.
"I told you that I would defeat you. You are mine!" Vegeta cried as his power flashed around him and he sent a wave toward her. It tore though the ground and before she could move it struck her. She flew back and as Vegeta had done just moments before flew through the wall. Bulma looked up into the clearing dust to see a smirking Vegeta.
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to wait.I believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna saylay it on my lips!
"Was that all you had?" she asked with a smirk as she stood, some of her spandex falling off. She now stood with her arms exposed and her gloves torn. Vegeta smirked back at her as two blue blasts left her hands and flew at the Sayian prince. Just seconds before the blast hit, he disappears and reappeared above her. He clinched his hands above his head and slammed them down on her back, making her crash into the ground. Soon they were back in the air, fists flying as one tried to beat the other into submission. Vegeta grabbed her by her leg and twisted her like a cock screw sending her down into the awaiting ground. Bulma hit the ground and with one swift and agile move was heading back up to the awaiting prince. Vegeta blinked for one second and the awaited female was above him.
"What the fuck?!" was all he got out as she hit him. Before he was blown away she grabbed him by the neck as a blast filled the room. Vegeta frowned as he squinted against the blast. Bulma smirked.
Will it taste like candy?Will it be that sweet?Will our hearts be racing to a heavenly beat?Will the moment sweep me off my feet, and draw me under - under!
"My mate," she whispered huskily in his ear. "How will you claim me as your own if you can not defeat me?" Vegeta growled. "Vegeta, you were not here during the rules. If the last fighter to enter the ring does not beat me then I will disappear to where I belong."
"Onna, I know that you are a mermaid," he whispered to her just seconds before he was thrown across the stadium as Bulma blasted him with a blue light. "I can't wait for you to claim me!" she cried as she flew from her future mate, shock on her face at his statement. Vegeta's face had registered shock at her last statement about her rule.
"Damn it!" he cried as he flew back at her with vengenous.
Will I tremble - tremble, when I beg for more?Will it be like anything I never felt before?Will we be down for a little more one thing I - I know for sure.
Bulma smirked at her mate's anger and strength as it climbed in his angered state.
"Vegeta!" Bulma cried as she powered up more to escape him. "Come and get me!" Vegeta roared as he sped up to catch her retreating form. They flew out of the arena causing destruction as they flew the ceiling. Everyone rushed outside to see the fading figures. Soon Vegeta caught up with her and blasted her down. A scream left her throat as she dove for the ground.
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to wait.I believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna saylay it on my lips
"Onna!" Vegeta growled as he flew toward her dropping figure. Everyone gasped as Vegeta caught her unconscious form seconds before it hit the ground. He smirked at the sleeping woman in his arms. "Seems I win, Little One." The king stepped from the crowd.
"Prince Vegeta wins the contest for Bulma's hand." A few people cheered, but most of the men groaned as Vegeta took his mate to the air toward their new room together.
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to wait.I believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna say
Her eyes blinked as he set her on their bed.
"Well," she whispered. "Caught me off guard." Vegeta smirked.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night," he said huskily as he brushed his warm lips against hers. "Speaking of sleeping..." he faded off as he pressed his lips against hers. A moan escaped from her as she arched into his warm body. They lay like that for what seemed like forever before their hands began to roam and memorize each others curves.
"Vegeta," Bulma moaned as his hands grazed over some open spots in her spandex. He quickly tore the remainder of their clothes off as he kissed her neck and began down her curves.
Gonna say nowI can picture it all, inside my headJust how it's going to feelbut a girl can only dream so muchNow she wants to make it real - make it real!
His hands caressed her porcelain skin as his lips followed. Her body shook with a feeling that she had never felt before. Something unknown to her naive mind and body. Vegeta knew that he wanted to mate with her and though he had never done it before, it was instinctive knowledge to Sayian males when they were ready to take their one true mate. Goosebumps covered her exposed flesh as his lips went farther down her body, past her bellybutton. She moaned her ecstasy as his tongue touched her flower.
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to wait.I believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna saylay it on my lips
"Oh, Vegetaaaaa," she moaned as he licked and sucked at her bud making her wetter by the second. Soon her body pulsed with pleasure as her climax grew closer. Vegeta stopped him ministrations seconds before her climax with a moan of frustration from her. "Vegeta," she grumbled as he lay over.
"I'm not done, Little One." Before she could say anything he plunged his member into her warmth, earning a cry of pain to escape her shocked lips. "It will be over soon. Soon all you will feel is pleasure." He began to move inside of her causing the pain to slowly dissolve as pleasure built up inside her again. She clawed into his back as he kissed her neck with his fangs, drawing blood into his awaiting mouth. Bulma followed suit as her instincts kicked in. Cries filled the room as they orgasmed together. Soon the sounds quietened as their breath evened out and now they lay spooned together in their sweat.
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to waitI believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna say
gonna say nowmake it real nowmake it real now
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to waitI believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna saylay on my lips
"I love you, Vegeta," she whispered into the dark room. "I am glad that you know about my secret." Vegeta nuzzled her neck as he kissed his mark.
Our first kiss wont be the lastOur loves too deep to end that fastand good things come to those who have to waitI believe it's only timethat keeps us from the thing divine,and when it's here you know I'm gonna saylay it on my lips!
"I love you too, Bulma."

The song in this chapter is First Kiss by Mandy Moore. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry about the time it took me to get this posted. I live in Oklahoma and we had a major ICE storm that knocked out most of the states power.