Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mystical Blue ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Akira Toriyama, this is written for entertainment purposes only!
 
A/N: Whoa I never thought I would be writing an Alternative Universe story. And on top of that it is a B/V fanfic! So I don't know how it's going to turn out, it might suck or it might be good. We shall see I guess, if you don't like please don't continue to read.
 
 
Mystical Blue
 
Chapter I
 
~*~
A blue haired woman was on her way to the science lab. She walked very slow but yet in a steady pace. She was thinking about all the issues she had going on between her and Yamcha. Bulma knew working on something in the lab would hopefully ease her mind on things that was currently going on.
 
She thought to herself why is he always hurting her. It was like every time she would finally get over him cheating she would forgive him and then the sequence would repeat itself. She couldn't let him go, she didn't know why but she just couldn't. She could feel herself slowly losing interest in him, which wasn't good at all. But yet she still wanted him. They been though a lot together she just couldn't see herself in another man's arms. If only she could listen to how foolish she sounded. She was finally at the big silver door that was three times her size. She entered the code with ease and took a few steps back as it opened. “Welcome Bulma Briefs.”
 
When Bulma walked inside she saw her father Dr. Briefs inside working on something of his. That didn't surprise her at all. Her father swung the chair around hearing the door open knowing that it was his daughter since she was the only one who knew the code. He smiled at his daughter but than it faded when he saw her sad and depressed face. Although Bulma tried to hide it with a smile but her father could tell when something was wrong. “Bulma you okay?” he said was concern. “I guess I can't fool you huh?”
 
Bulma you know you can talk to me about anything. I won't get mad or angry with you; I want you to be open with me.
 
Bulma smiled softy and walked over towards him and grabbed a chair next to her father. She picked up the cat that was on her father's shoulder and laid him on her lap with care. And rub him so
gently, her smile spread slowly when he begun to purr. Her father smiled she use to always do that when she was a little girl. Peaceful things around her would calm her nerves. Just like her mother, in the garden every time they will have a little argument.
 
His thoughts was interrupted as Bulma took a deep breath and begun to talk. “You see father, me and Yamcha is having problems…he keeps cheating on me and I don't think I'm good enough for him.” A tear slipped from her blue ocean eyes. “That is non-sense, Bulma you deserve better.” Bulma kept her voice calm not wanted to upset the cat she had on her lap. “I can't see myself with another man because I will only love Yamcha.” Her father sighed, “Don't get me wrong Yamcha is a fine man but if he is breaking your heart every single time you don't need to be with him.”
 
Bulma didn't like those words; she knew he was right but it hurted her so much. Did she really want to let her one and only boyfriend she ever had go? She couldn't trust him, for all she know he could be somewhere with another girl right now, while she was home miserable. She always wanted to have a family too settle down, but how could she do something like that with a man that constantly is unfaithful. She was in her early thirties still unhappy, still a virgin and still unmarried. Maybe it was finally time too get over him, although it would be hard but it wasn't impossible.
 
~*~
 
Meanwhile far far away in space on planet Vegetasei a
big feast was taken place inside the kingdom to celebrate Prince Vegeta's birthday. He was now thirty-five years old, over the age limit of finding a mate. He was aware of there but do you think the almighty prince cared. He wasn't focus on that what so ever. The only thing he wanted was pure power.
 
Only the royals was invited and the elite soldiers, there was slaves but they was only there to serve the meals and to maid. Nappa and Raditz was guarding the area and keeping an eye out. King Vegeta tapped on his whine glass and everything became quiet, everyone eyes was on King Vegeta.
 
“I would like to give this toast too my son Prince Vegeta he is now thirty five years old. I wish him good luck in the near future which includes finding a mate and producing a strong heir for our kingdom!” Everyone clapped and after that Vegeta caught many females staring at him and made these flirty faces. One raven-haired girl had the nerve to lick her lips and winked at him. Vegeta growled and took his eyes off of them. His attention was onto his father, which was now approaching him.
 
King Vegeta came up to his son and had a serious look on his face and sat down with his son. Vegeta notices this and waited to hear what he was waiting to say. “Son I know you are aware that you need to find mate and produce a heir, I'm not going to be here forever and before I past on I need to know if that is taking care of.”
 
“I don't need a fucking mate!” He said with rage. His father was starting to get upset with the rudeness, “Look son I'm giving you only a few months to find a mate, if you don't find a mate than I will be force to find one for you!”
 
Vegeta didn't say anything but his father could see his power level begun to boil. “Look Vegeta I don't want to upset you, I'm just doing what we have been doing for many generations…if you must kill her after the heir is born than so be it.” After those words were spoken he slowly got up and walked outside the royal room along with two elite soldiers walking side by side for his protection.

~*~
 
Bulma changed into some conformable pjs that showed all her curves in the right spots. She went inside the bathroom and brushed her teeth and got ready for bed.
 
She was ready to jump inside the bed when she heard the phone ring. She had a funny feeling it was Yamcha and reached from the phone. “Hello...” She said nervously. “Hey Bulma its me Chi-Chi” Bulma heart beat begun to slow down and she signed. “Oh my gosh, I thought you was Yamcha.”
 
“Oh sorry to disappoint you.” Bulma laughed, “No that is a good thing, me and Yamcha are going though something right now.
“Oooh I see than, Wow Bulma not to be smart or anything but this doesn't surprise me at all.” Bulma was hurt slightly by her words; she thought to herself how long am I going to hurt like this?
 
“Bulma…” Chi-Chi said worried that she might have said the wrong thing to upset her. “Yea I'm here, I'm going to get some sleep now… I'll call you in the morning.”
 
“Okay Bulma, I hope you and Yamcha get your relationship cleared up soon.”
 
“Me too, Goodnight Chi-Chi.” She hanged up the phone Chi-Chi
got a chance to say goodbye. Bulma broke down in tears; she didn't want her best friend listening to her whimpers. She laid down in bed and cried her eyes out…and soon the darkness overcame her and she went into a deep sleep.
 
~*~
 
Next Chapter: Freeza and King Vegeta discuss their next purging target and Life on Planet Earth with Bulma and Yamcha and other dbz couples.
 
~*~