Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Obsession ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author Notes: *Sanzo walks in and sits at computer.*
Black Hylia: What are you doing?!

Sanzo: Shut up! I'm doing the disclaimers! So keep your annoyingly loud mouth shut!

Black Hylia: Go to hell, blondie.

Sanzo: Blondie?! I'll show YOU blondie! *Looks back* Oh! Eheh…eheheh…heh. Disclaimers, right. She does not in any way own Dragonball Z or any of its characters, as much as she would like.

Black Hylia mumbling to herself while nuzzling her Vegeta push doll: I AM a good author, I AM a good author…… And Vegeta's my slave!! MWAHAHAA!!

Sanzo: *Glances at tweaking Black Hylia* : Ooooo-kay. Anway, she will NOT tolerate plagiarism and or copying and changing characters. Any relation to another story is purely coincidental. This is NOT for children, full fledged Christians, parents, and or people who believe this to be actually true. Contained within is material which may be offensive to some people…and if it is- WE DON'T CARE!

Black Hylia: Sanzo!

Sesshomaru: Okay, we do care. This material is no joke, and she does not do this for some sick pleasure, nor does she condone rape- she was just bored and decided to make Trunks a bastard. Oh yeah, if you DO flame, be constructive, otherwise I will unleash acidic snails upon your bike pedals. Anyway, enjoy.


OBSESSION

Your hair, why does it shimmer like it does? Why does it glow in the moonlight? Why do your eyes remind me of black pools that I could swim in forever? One more question: Why can't you surrender to me? Every other female has. Yet you're different, not like them who are ready at the first sign of permission. You want to save yourself for your wedding night like your mother did, like my sister does. Tell me why that makes my blood boil and why it makes me think of so many different things to do to you. What I can't have only makes me want it more. You own what you love, which means I own you, body and soul. No one else in the universe can say that, for if they try, they'll meet a slow death.

When you fight, I get a chill down my spine. Seeing the sweat trickle down your forehead and drip from your nose, it makes me want to be the one to make you sweat. When your clothes stick to your skin like that, I know you want them off and it takes all my will power not to rip them off and mount you.

But I'm tired of waiting, sick of holding myself back until your ready. I don't care anymore. I have it planned in my head and it plays over and over, every scene, every word spoken, every scream, every moan. You want to hear it? You don't? Too bad, because I know you want to hear it.

I sit outside your window, watching as you toss in your sleep. The blankets are thrown to the floor, they make you itch, I remember you casually telling me that. Was that a sign that you wanted me on you instead? Even if it wasn't, I still sit here. I can't help my stare when, in your turning, your shirt begins to rise. That tank-top leaves almost nothing to the imagination. And those shorts, why is it that you never wear them but whilst sleeping? Your legs may not be long, but they certainly are sexy.

I feel something pull inside me and I cast my eyes down, seeing the bulge in my very baggy pants growing larger. This is it, I can't hold any longer. If I try, I'll explode in my pants. Thus, I instant transmit into your room.

Sniffing the air, I note the fan which is turned to 'high', and it sends a wave of your scent rushing over me. It makes me even more excited. I slowly pull my tucked shirt from under my belt and drag it over my head, tossing it carelessly to the floor next to the blankets. I quietly remove my shoes with a childish smile then stand erect to remove these bothersome pants. I unzip them and stop, hand still on the zipper, as you turn over in your slumber. That was close. Pulling them down and stepping out I stand still, now standing in only my red silken boxers. My heart is beating wildly and I have to take deeper breaths just to stay conscious. I know what I'm about to do is wrong, but the way it plays in my head makes it look so good. Good thing your parents are spending the weekend at Mount Shonijo. So I take one more breath and float into the air.

Lowering myself onto all fours on the bed makes enough movement to wake you. You groan a little and tightly blink twice.

"Trunks? What are you doing?" I can hear the surprise and small fear you hold in your voice. That intrigues me. What else will you respond to like that? "Trunks." You repeat my name softly, yet still demanding an answer.

I can feel my expression mix with anger, arousal, nervousness, and lust. "Woman, I'm sick and tired of you telling me when I can touch. You always tease, yet never give. I'm not waiting anymore and I'm taking you, even if I have to force you." I lean in closer, barely brushing my lips against yours and flick out a tongue to taste your sweetness. "I'm going to ride you so hard and so long, I'll be able to see the sunrise through your ass." Your eyes burst open in fear and you start to squirm. You pound on my shoulders and chest, trying to get me off. Do you know how arousing that is? Reaching up, I grab your wrists, outstretching them and holding them at two of the four posts on your bed that you said were so cute. With a flick of my ankle, I throw a pair of warded handcuffs above your head. They make a thunk against the wall but I catch them before they fall. You're too paralyzed by shock to move so I snap them around your wrist and to the posts.

"Trunks, stop!"

I chuckle when I hear your pleading. It's such a turn-on you can't even imagine. "I'm going to enjoy this." My voice is huskier now. You struggle even more and I can feel myself swelling again, so much it's beginning to hurt... and it's getting annoying.

"Woman, stop struggling." I order. You don't and I get angry. I raise back my palm and strike your face.

"Trunks!" you shriek, stunned that I actually hit you.

"Keep struggling and you'll get worse." I warn before bending forward to kiss you firmly on the lips. My tongue forces entrance to your mouth. It dips into your mouth and snakes about, stroking your sweet sweet tongue and mapping out the inside of your mouth. Trying to pull away, you tilt your head back. "Baka woman." You're making it so easy. By doing that I have full access to your neck. So, I suck hungrily on your creamy flesh. You grunt, kicking out your legs, trying to get me off as soon as possible. A quick backhand stops your protesting. My lips return to your neck as I nip down to your collarbone. You shriek in fear as I tear open your shirt. I have to say I'm a little disappointed to see your bra. Speaking of bras, I really hope she doesn't know where I am. Although, I suppose she'd be coming to the rescue if she knew why I was here. Oh well, back to playing.

"Trunks, stop it! This isn't funny!!" You're already crying. Such lovely tears. I stroke your cheek and stare into your black orbs.

"I'm not stopping and I know this isn't funny, it's arousing." I kiss your lips again softly, hearing the clanking of the cuffs against the posts. "It's no use, you know." I say as I pull back. "These are basically ki handcuffs, you're not getting away. And I won't be done with you for a long while."

"No." you whisper, sobbing. Your chest is heaving as you fight for air. Without effort, I snap the cloth of your bra and you scream.

"NO!! STOP IT!!!" But your screams are exciting, don't you know that?

Bracing myself on my knees, I place my hands over your breasts. Soft, warm, creamy. You feel like silk and I squeeze that silk hard, wringing a cry of pain from you. I notice hand prints and swiftly bring my head down to nuzzle, intoxicated in the way you feel against my cheek. Your wriggling is only preventing me from continuing, so I bite down hard on one of your temperature erected peaks.

You manage a sobbing, whispering 'ow' and lay motionless; knowing if you keep struggling it'll never feel good for you.

A small trickle of blood averts my attention and I lick up the trace to suckle like an infant on your left breast. I take a sweeping lick before sucking deeply, much like I'll make you do to me. My other hand is pinching and pulling and squeezing the other, leaving red marks and finger prints all along your perfect chest. Switching, I do the same, only with more vigor.

"Trunks, please..." You tilt your head back, sobbing still and taking airy gasps. It's too painful for you, for your first. It won't be your last.

"Haha. Please? Please what? Please stop? Please continue?" Letting my weight go, I run my right hand through your hair. It amazes me how it slips flawlessly around my fingers and softly flips back out.

"..Stop." Tugging once more at your restraints, you give up. I told you it was useless. Now you see, my pet? You belong to me and I want to play with you over and over.

"I don't think so." I sit up and plant a wet kiss just below your naval, sucking hard so as to leave a mark. "Just a little more." I take a side of your shorts in both hands and tear away, leaving you with nothing but that bikini type underwear that I love to see you in.

You start shaking your head, screaming. "No No NO!!!"

"Shut UP, woman!!" I sock you in the side of your face, marking the other side that same brownish-purple bruise color instantly. Seeing I might have hit a little too hard, I bend forward and kiss you softly on the appearing mark, licking a trail to your ears and teasing at the crevices. You like that? I know you do, don't lie.

I start to rock my hips, feeling the hot friction of skin against cloth. It makes me aroused still as you writhe under me. I can't hold the moan that passes my lips, I could do this forever, but the feeling in my crotch is starting to become painful, so I stop and sit on your thighs. Ripping off your underwear, I stare, amazed at the curves on your young form. I want to touch you, lick every inch of your milky white skin, and then do it all over again.

So, I do. Sliding down further, I spread open your legs and you're left with another mark on the face when I'm done. I reattach my hands to your soft breasts and squeeze softly, this time caring if I hurt you. Then that care starts to fade and I grasp tightly on your mounds, gaining that same groan of pain as you involuntarily arch into my touch. I know it wasn't because it felt good, it was a natural response. But that action engulfed my lust tenfold. So what do I do? I stop, making you fear what's going to happen next.

I step off the bed and come around to the head. Placing a hand on the center of one side and one on the wall, I press the two apart. I can't have that stupid wall in my way, now can I? Of course not, not if I'm going to do this the way I want it. You tilt your head back to watch me and I crack the naughtiest grin I can muster.

"Wondering what I'm doing?" You nod. Leaning over to whisper in your ear, I say, "Getting ready for the best blow job of my life." Your eyes widen to incredible size and a I slightly laugh at the blush that automatically springs upon your cheeks. Looking away, you struggle even harder to retreat. I move in front of you and tear off my boxers. Licking my lips in anticipation, I walk to the head of the bed. You close your eyes and turn away your head. I simply chuckle and float again into the air.

Lowering myself onto the bed, knees at either corner of the head, I look between my legs at your scrunched face. It's rather amusing actually, seeing you turn your face away as far as possible and seal shut your eyes.

"Look." I huskily command. Seeing your refusal, I slam one of my knees into the top of your head. "Look! I want you to see what you're going to be eating." You open your eyes, tears forming again. "If you start crying, you'll choke." You realize that I'm telling the truth and immediately dry your pathetic tears. Lowering myself to where I touch your lips, I give one command, "Suck."

Your lips part, your mouth opens, and you take me in. You start sucking, taking small licks and the occasional nibble. I stare at the wall, eye lids drooping as the pleasure starts to overwhelm my senses. I moan aloud as you suck harder, a silent hope for it to be over soon.

This torture seems to last forever as I throw my head back, sweat starting to grace my skin. Hips rocking, moans ascending in volume, I begin to realize that I'm too close to release. I reluctantly pull my swollen shaft from your luscious mouth and crawl slowly off the bed, making sure to rub myself against your lips once more and you cringe, tasting a few premature drops of salty liquid. Don't worry, it won't be going into your mouth.

Walking back to the foot of the bed, I move strangely. Do you know how much this hurts? To be at the brink of release, but at the same time still being aroused? It hurts so much, but this horny feeling makes it feel so good. You move yourself back as far as you can get and I grip your hips hard enough to leave bruises. Pulling you back, I spread your legs and settle myself in between them.

"This may hurt." I say with a devilish glee. I chuckle. "What am I saying 'may'?"

I thrust in, wringing a shriek of utter pain. Tears stream down your face. I start a languorous rhythm, pulling out slowly and ramming back in. I moan loud, giving quick thrusts, feeling myself near the end. With your participation earlier, I am already close. One last thrust and I moan your angelic name. Collapsing on your soft skin, I pant heavily and pull out. I look down, seeing a mixture of splattered blood and semen on your thigh then turning my eyes to my flaccid length, I see the same sight. It looks appetizing, so I bend down to drag my tongue across your thigh, licking away our mixture of flavors.

I lick my lips. "Tastes good." Moving back into my earlier position, I force my length back inside your mouth. "Clean me, slave."

You start to suck again, licking off ever drop of fluid on my re-hardening length. Breaths quickening, my hips begin to rock again and I explode a second time, filling your mouth with my delicious liquid. Cleaning me again, you nibble on my shaft. I can't take anymore so I get up and shove the bed back to its former place.

Slipping back on my clothes, I pull out a Senzu Bean. Can't leave visual evidence, now can I? I shove it in your mouth and force you to chew and swallow. Your wounds immediately heal, the blood disappearing. I smirk and rip off your handcuffs, carefully unsnapping them from the posts. I kiss you softly on the lips and head for the window. You curl into ball and throw the covers over you, sobbing loudly into your pillows. Throwing my jacket over my shoulder with a smirk, I whisper, "Until next time, pleasant dreams."


La Fin

More author notes: Hopefully you enjoyed the story, as much as the situation didn't seem to call for enjoyment. Anyway, I welcome reviews, as long as though they won't destroy me emotionally. I don't really appreciate sarcastic remarks about a story that took me a while to make. If you don't like it, I don't much care, but once again, hope you enjoy it. Finalement! There's a sequel. Someone's out for revenge on our betraying trust. Just IM me or whatever and tell me if you think I should post it!