Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ On The Outside Looking In ❯ No More Loneliness ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On The Outside Looking In

Part 3 "No More Loneliness"



Friday night came and ChiChi stood at the door of Capsule Corp.

Nervously, she knocked at the door. When the door opened she couldn't speak as she was grabbed by the arm and pulled in the building. Vegeta quickly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, as he strode up the stairs to his room.

He kicked open the door and walked over to the bed. Then he dropped ChiChi on the bed and stared at her smirking. She looked at him in shock as he lowered himself down onto her and started to kiss her.

He kissed her hungrily and she kissed him back with just as much passion. He quickly ripped her clothes off, leaving her in her bra and panties, then he stood and removed his clothes.

She looked at his muscled body in awe. As she lowered her eyes, she saw his incredibly huge manhood, and her mouth dropped open as her eyes widened in shock.
"Surprised?" Vegeta asked with a smirk on his face.
"Um...um....yes....I mean...its just...that Goku...um..."
she was quickly cut off when Vegeta dove on her and pressed his lips on her mouth, pushing his tongue between her lips, she opened her mouth only to be shocked by him roughly pushing his long tongue to the back of her throat.

When he pulled away he smirked and said..."Remember I'm the Prince, I was bred to be the best at everything including this." Then he smiled..."I'm gonna have so much fun with you, you're much stronger than Bulma." "I can't wait to taste every inch of you."

ChiChi only stared wide-eyed and started to breath heavily, as Vegeta started to run his tongue down her neck to her chest and then circled his tongue around her nipple, driving her crazy.

He then took her hardened nipple in his mouth and began sucking it with great force. He bit down gently, taking the tip of her nipple between his teeth and started pulling it. ChiChi felt like she was in total bliss and was moaning loudly and felt great anticipation for what was to come.
Vegeta then left her breast and started to lick down her stomach and came to her belly button, he took the edge of the skin in his mouth and started sucking and biting it, pulling it slightly, causing ChiChi to scream in pleasure.

Then he started to lick a trail down to her womanhood. When he reached her entrance, he ran his tongue around her opening, taking her outer lips between his lips and pressing his lips together firmly.

When he heard ChiChi groan, he ran his teeth along her outer lips, causing her to scream. Then he started to plunge his tongue inside her, moving it around in a circular motion, he took his thumbs and held her open as he drove his tongue in and out of her. ChiChi was now screaming and couldn't believe what Vegeta of all people was doing to her, it was wonderful.

She felt her self reach her climax and it hit her hard. She screamed and tried to squirm out from under Vegeta, but Vegeta only chuckled and gripped her by her hips, refusing to let up on the sexual torture he was giving her.

The vibrations ChiChi felt from his chuckling was making her go crazy, soon she was begging him to stop, but he wasn't going to, he was enjoying it too much.

Finally, he pulled away and laughed out loud. He then crawled up to her and took his hand and spread her legs wide apart. "So, are you ready to feel a real Saiyjin?" "Are you ready for the power of an elite Saiyjin?"
"Oh! YES!!!" "I'm more than ready Vegeta, give it to me....give it all to me."
"Damn, woman...you are one horny bitch." Vegeta smirked.
"WHAT?!" ChiChi yelled...."What did you call me."
"Oh, shut up and prepare yourself, woman." Vegeta said as he started to push himself against her.

He slowly pushed the tip of his rod into her and ChiChi let out a scream as she felt her skin stretching to accommodate his thickness. Vegeta grabbed her hips and looked at her and said..."Take in a deep breath" She did and he roughly thrusted into her.

ChiChi's eyes grew wide and she let out a piercing scream as Vegeta began thrusting into her, bringing his entire length out and then sliding it back into her.

Each time he would withdraw slowly, but then fiercely slam his entire length back into her. This was going on for what seemed like hours, every time he would thrust into her, she could feel it become harder and more powerful.

She started to wrap her legs around his waist, but Vegeta grabbed her legs and held them up to his shoulders and began pumping her faster and harder, keeping his length inside her now, as he felt himself reach his peak.

ChiChi was screaming like crazy as she too was reaching another climax.

They climaxed together and Vegeta fell on top of her panting. He rolled over to the side, and looked over at her.
"I said there was no reason to take your life over Kakkarott. Do you see now what you have been missing and what you would have never experienced if you had succeeded?" Vegeta asked with his usual smirk.
"Oh my god, who knew. God! Bulma is so lucky." ChiChi was able to get out in between pants.

Soon it was morning and Vegeta woke and turned over on his side smirking at his victory at having Kakkarott's mate. He ran his hand under the covers and down her body. She woke up with a jerk and stared at him. He stared at her licking his lips..."Well, how about some of that fine cooking of yours woman?" Vegeta asked as he got up. ChiChi only grinned and got out of bed and limped to the bathroom.

Vegeta sat at the breakfast table eating pancakes looking at ChiChi. "So what did you do with your brat?" Vegeta asked.
"Oh, Gohan is staying at my fathers for the weekend." ChiChi replied.
"So, I've got you the whole weekend, huh?" Vegeta asked raising an eyebrow.
"Don't you want me for the whole weekend?" ChiChi asked, feeling a little daring.
"Oh I definitely want you woman." Vegeta said as he got up and pulled her close and kissed her roughly. Then he pushed everything off of the table and laid ChiChi on top of the table, he quickly pulled off her clothes and she gasped in shock at what he did next.

Vegeta grabbed the pancake syrup and drizzled it over her body and began to lick it off. Then took a plastic bottle of honey and squirted it on her lower abdomen making a trail to her womanhood. When he reached her opening, he looked up at her smirking a mischievous grin playing on his face.

He then proceeded to squirt the honey around her opening, running strips of honey along her outer lips, and then holding her open he put a glob of honey on her most delicate area. ChiChi shivered with delight, as Vegeta proceeded to lick her clean, running his tongue down her abdomen to her opening he ate her like a wild animal.

ChiChi could feel herself having a mind-blowing orgasm again, and she knew Vegeta would not let up on his sexual torture, but she didn't mind.

After a while Vegeta pulled away and said..."Okay, I'm full now. Let's go fuck."
ChiChi only stared at him wide eyed as he picked her up and carried her to his bedroom.

The entire weekend was spent this way. Endless lovemaking. ChiChi was in shock over what kind of pleasure one man could give her and hoped that this wouldn't be the last time she experienced something like this, although she knew it wouldn't be because Vegeta made it very clear that he wanted to continue secretly seeing her. And now ChiChi couldn't wait for Goku to leave to go training again.

Meanwhile, Bulma stood at the edge of the Capsule Corps. grounds, kissing a tall muscular man. "Oh, Goku you know I have always loved you, ever since we first met so long ago. Why did you have to marry her? I know you're not happy."
"Bulma, you know how she tricked me. And I can't leave not yet, not until Gohan is older." Goku said as he held her close..."I have to go now, I'll see you soon, I promise."

A couple days later Goku was sparring with Vegeta...
"So, Kakkarott did you enjoy fucking my mate?" Vegeta said smirking.
"WHAT?!" Goku said nervously.
"Come on Kakkarott you don't have to try to hide it from me, I don't really care." "Especially since I have been keeping my own company and she is really good." "Ah, yes, sweet tasting bitch," Vegeta said remembering his weekend spent with ChiChi.
"Um, you really don't care? Vegeta?" Goku asked sheepishly.
"No, I don't care, as long as you don't care that I've been fucking the hell out of your wife." Vegeta said smirking at a very shocked Goku.
Goku only stared in shock at Vegeta and he felt himself suddenly feel sick.
"You okay, Kakkarott?" Vegeta asked.
"I'm fine, I don't care either. I would much rather have Bulma any day." Goku said
"In fact, ChiChi does nothing but constantly complain and bitch, if having you will shut her up, then you can take her whenever you want." Goku said with a little bit of anger in his voice.
"Good!" "Oh and Kakkarott, the reason why your mate bitches and constantly complains is because you haven't been pleasing her." Vegeta said, then he chuckled evilly..."Oh Kakkarott, if only you could have seen the look on her face when she finally experienced the power of a real elite Saiyjin, and not to mention see what I was going to give her."...He trailed off laughing.
Goku only hung his head. "Well, Vegeta it seems that Bulma is getting more pleasure from me than she ever got from you."
"That woman is a weakling and I don't like to be gentle with my women." Vegeta said.
"So, what are you saying? You want to switch our mates permanently?" Goku asked.
"No, you idiot. They would never go for that, not to mention what would we tell the kids? I like the way things are." Vegeta said.
"Fine." Goku said..."I just don't want to hear any details, okay Vegeta?"
"Fine with me Kakkarott." Vegeta smirked.
"Okay, then back to the sparring." Goku said as he began to power up.