Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ One day he'll stay forever... ❯ One day he'll stay forever... ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
One Day he'll stay forever…

By Gokusgirl

As Bulma nervously poured the brandy into the glasses, and she thought to herself, what in the world am I doing? Forcing a smile on her face, she spun around, holding the two glasses in each hand. Sitting on her couch was her archrival from Zetron Technologies, Patrick Wise. She walked over to him and handed him a drink.

"This is quite some place you have here Miss Briefs," Patrick said smiling. "Or what do I call you now since you're married? Mrs…"

"It's Bulma, Patrick," Bulma blurted out, sitting down next to him, clenching her teeth at the topic. "You can call me that."

"You are married, are you not?" Patrick asked a bit puzzled.

"Oh, yes…but my husband stays out of town a lot." Bulma said taking a sip of her drink.

"That's really too bad," Patrick said as he watched Bulma cross her legs, exposing her sleek thighs. "Leaving such an attractive woman, home…alone…you could get…bored."

"Well my marriage is not what I want to talk to you about," Bulma quickly replied. "I want to talk about that prototype I want to buy from you."

"Oh, yes," Patrick said sliding a little closer to her. Bulma tensed up, despising that this creep was getting this close to her. "Now what would you possibly want with my prototype, Bulma? What are you up to?"

"Now Patrick, you know scientists don't reveal their secrets to other scientists…but if you just sell me the prototype, I will definitely make it worth your while." Bulma almost felt like she was going to choke saying those words. She hated Patrick Wise. Not only six years ago, he had a spy enter Capsule Corporation and steal secret plans from a spacecraft that made Zetron Technologies billionaires. She swore to get him back someday. But now Patrick had something Bulma wanted. Buying this prototype, a computer chip no bigger than the tip of your finger, would be the final component in completing her finest creation. Her masterpiece.

"Are we talking figures or…" Patrick said as touched her bare leg. Bulma quickly removed it. "Something wrong?"

"We're talking figures, Patrick." Bulma said as she stood. He watched as her lovely figure walked back over to the mini bar to set her glass down.


"I have one figure on my mind," Patrick said standing and walking over to Bulma, a sly look on his face. She turned around and faced him. "And from where I'm sitting, it looks damn good."

"Figures as in money, Patrick," Bulma said folding her arms. "That's all."

Patrick frowned with disappointment, and sighed. "You sure know how to drive a hard bargain."

"I know…I'm a shrewd business woman. What can I say?"

"But I wonder how bad you want that prototype…"

"Just name your price."

Patrick turned and walked away form her, looking up at the ceiling. He stuffed his hands down into his pockets of his khakis. He turned around and looked at her.

"Three million." Patrick said with a smile.

"A million five." Bulma said stepping up to him.

"Two and a half million."

"A million five."

"I thought you wanted this…"

"I do-but I'm negotiating." Bulma smiled. Patrick walked up close to her, looking her over.

"A million five, plus a roll in sack with you."

"Out of the question."

"Okay…a million seven, my final offer." Patrick said picking up his drink off the coffee table and gulping it down.

"Plus all the patent rights, and I want it in a legal contract verifying it is legally mine."

"You are asking a lot, for such a small price."

"I just want every part of this investment covered, that's all. We are talking about a substantial amount of money here." Patrick smirked at her as he turned around again, grabbing his jacket. Bulma's stomach did a little flip, she had hoped that her short dress and sweet perfume would convinced him to just hand the prototype right over. But now he wanted one million seven hundred thousand dollars for it. Oh, well, it would be worth it. And that amount of would hardly dent the Brief's pocketbook.

"My lawyer will draw up the papers," Patrick said putting his coat on and walked to the front door. Bulma walked over quickly to see him out. "And we'll meet at your offices on Thursday to seal the deal."

"Sounds good to me," Bulma said smiling. "Patrick, I've always enjoyed doing business with you."

"Yeah, but I wish we were doing something else other than making deals."

"Good night Patrick." Bulma said opening the front door. He began to walk out when he stopped and looked at her.

"You could have had the prototype for free, for only one night…" He smirked, and gave her a wink as he walked out. Bulma shut the door behind her, letting out a relieving sigh.

"Jerk." Bulma said to herself as she leaned against the door. Suddenly she realized what she just accomplished. She began to smile to herself, and she jumped, letting out a little squeal of delight.

She ran upstairs, quickly removing her clothes as she entered the bathroom. She jumped in the shower and cleaned up, signing happily at her victory over Zetron Technologies. Finally getting out, she dried and wrapped a towel around her head and she threw on a nightgown as she walked silently into her son's room. She crept up to the crib and peered down at Trunks, who was sleeping soundly. She pulled the covers over him lightly, and then she reached down and caressed his face.

"I love you, little man." Bulma whispered. She gazed at him for a moment longer before leaving. She turned around to walk out and ran dead into a brick wall. Vegeta was standing there, silently creeping up on her again. She jumped from him scaring her and she covered her mouth.

"Must you do that?" Bulma said in a whisper, her hand now on her chest. Vegeta just smirked, never saying a word. Bulma pushed past him and left the room. Vegeta stepped up to the crib and looked down at his son for only a second before following behind Bulma into the bedroom. He found her sitting down at her vanity, brushing out her wet tangled hair. He walked up behind her, watching her closely.

"What do you want?" Bulma said in an icy tone.

"I want to know why that weakling was touching you," Vegeta said lowering his face down so that she could see him in the refection of the mirror. "And why you were allowing him to do it."

"I wasn't allowing him to do anything," Bulma said as she continued to brush her hair. "That was a business deal."

"A business deal, indeed," Vegeta said inhaling deeply. "Parading around half naked in front of him…drinking like a fish…I see you've washed his scent off of you."

"He was never that close to get a 'scent' on me, Vegeta. Stop being paranoid."

"But he did touch you."

"And I took care of it," Bulma snapped as she turned around to face the Saiyan Prince. He had his usual frown on his face, with a hint of something else that she just couldn't place at the time. "Speaking of that…were you spying on me?"

"I was observing you in a tree nearby." Vegeta said turning and walking towards the bed. He sat down in its edge and crossed his arms at his chest.

"Well isn't that rich," Bulma laughed sarcastically, turning back around. "I haven't seen or heard from you in weeks, but when I have a guest over, who happens to be opposite sex, you suddenly reappear."

"I should have snapped his neck the moment he walked out of here," Vegeta sneered. "Or twisted his head off and mailed it to you as a souvenir."

"Well maybe you should have."

"Don't you mock me with your sarcasm, woman."

"Then don't you show up here like the enraged jealous husband! "

Vegeta laughed. "I am not jealous of that pipsqueak," Vegeta said he stood. "What was he over here for?"

"Well, if you must know…" Bulma said standing and walking over to Vegeta, mimicking his warrior stance. "That man is the owner of Zetron Technologies. He just sold me that prototype computer chip that I needed for the new rejuvenation tank I'm working on. You know that currently the tanks can only heal Saiyans. But with this chip, it can also heal humans as well! Just imagine…hospitals with rejuvenation tanks instead of operating rooms. People being healed within a matter of days…hours maybe. I'll be in history books, medical textbooks, I'll be known around the world for my work!"

"Like your company isn't already known around the world." Vegeta scoffs.

"Can't you just say 'good job' or 'I'm proud of you' instead of being a smart ass?"

Vegeta looked at her for a moment, then he shook his head.

"Good job, woman."

Bulma sucked her teeth and began to walk away. "You didn't mean it."

Vegeta grabbed her arm, making her stop in her tracks. "Let me ask you this then, woman."

"What is it now?" Bulma said with much annoyance.

"Would you have done anything for that prototype?"

"What do you mean, 'anything'?"

"Do I need to draw a picture?"

Bulma started to smile; surprised he would ask her that kind of question. "Well, it all depends, Vegeta. Patrick did offer to give me the prototype for free if I fucked him. Is that a good enough answer for you?"

Vegeta's eyes flared with anger and he began to frown even more with her reply, and his grip on her arm tightened. "Need I remind you that you belong to me, woman. So you better think carefully before you decide to casually give yourself to someone else, is that clear?"

"Excuse me," Bulma said as she flared her nostrils. "But just because we slept together a couple of times does not stake your claim to me, like I'm some piece of property. I'm your wife, remember? Not your lot."

"Yes, you are my wife," Vegeta hissed contemptuously, drawing her closer to him. "And it was twenty-three times, not a couple."

Bulma was puzzled at what he meant by twenty-three times. Then she realized what he was referring to. "So…you counted the times we did it. I'm impressed." Bulma said with a mischievous smile.

"Do I still need to remind you who you belong to?" Vegeta snarled, pulling her even closer to his rock hard chest. She could feel the hardness of his groin through his tight spandex. It had been a while since she got him this fired up. And it was really exciting him, even though he was too mad at her at the time to know it. She could see the longing in his eyes, and the wild look he gave her was mesmerizing. She never saw him jealous before. Always wanting to challenge him, weather it was a dispute over a television show or a crossword puzzle, she loved to see that look on his face. But she especially loved the challenge she gave him when it came to sex. She always toyed with him, saying he wasn't enough for her or that he was inadequate; but in fact Vegeta was a fantastic lover, and if she ever let him know that he would never let her live it down. So with a little resistance, that could really piss him off and he would go crazy and make love to her like it was a mission impossible, proving to her that he was in fact a good lover.

Bulma's smile widened. "Maybe you do need to remind me…if you're able." Bulma purred.

"You'll regret you ever said that, woman." Vegeta said with a growl, as he quickly lowered his head and kissed her hard on the lips. She began to give in and kiss him back as he let go of her arm, letting his hands wrap around her small frame. His hands slid up and down her sides of her hips until they were under her gown. Taking one hand, Vegeta pressed his fingers against her, probing her deeply. The other hand wandered to her hips, grabbing one firmly.

Bulma broke the kiss, feeling his fingers exploring her feverishly. Her head rocked back as she grabbed his exploring hand by the wrist, trying to remove it. But he was too strong, and the more she fought to remove it, the deeper and faster he went. He smirked looking at her in her desperation; knowing that resistance with him was futile. The grip of her hand began to loosen, and soon she removed her hand, slowly opening her legs wider for him to continue.

"You bastard." Bulma moaned.

"You are mine, little one," Vegeta said as he quickly removed his hand, making her gasp. "The sooner you know it, the better." He scooped her up in his arms and laid her across the bed. Vegeta tore his armor and dark suit off, throwing it across the room. He reached down and pulled her gown over her head and sat there for a moment in total awe as he gazed at her glorious body. He lowered his head down to her breasts, taking one nipple into his mouth while the other hand tweaked the other. He let his tongue run across her flesh, enjoying the taste of her skin. Bulma arched her back up as he sifted across her body, causing her to whimper. He began kissing her along her stomach and lower abdomen before venturing further below.

He would start out with light, teasing licks to get her started. Then he would increase the intensity of the licks and the pressure, which made her go wild. Even though he enjoyed kissing Bulma, this was his second favorite place he liked to kiss her. Suckling her womanhood deeply to the point she couldn't take it anymore, her cries sounding shaky and inaudible, Vegeta enjoyed lapping up her sweetness and savoring the scent of her. And just when she thought he was finished, he would start up again, sending her off into ecstasy so hard and so fast that her legs trembled on his shoulders uncontrollably.

He worked his kisses back up again, stopping at her neck. He clamped his teeth down on the side of her neck and bit her hard, drawing blood. Bulma screamed, grabbing his head with both hands. He sucked on her neck for what seemed to be an eternity before he stopped and looked up at her. He looked deeply into those blue pools that seemed to sparkle with her tears, and he leaned down to kiss them. His mouth finally met hers, and they began exploring each other's mouths gradually, sliding their tongues in and out. Bulma could feel his manhood pressing hard against her thigh, and she opened her legs, allowing him to position himself against her.

Even thought he wanted her to pay for her comments and for letting that man over, he wanted to pace himself; he wanted to stay in control. He looked down at himself as he slowly entered her, and Bulma's hips arched as she moaned. He stopped for a moment, quickly withdrawing from her. He looked up at her as she glared at him; and she let out an exasperating sigh as her head laid back on the pillow. Keeping his eyes on her face, he began to enter her again slowly, and he saw her close her eyes and bit her lip, almost knowing she was praying he wouldn't pull out again. Leaving herself completely open for an apparent ambush, Vegeta moved forward, quickly thrusting himself into her. She squealed in pain as her eyes snapped open, her upper body rising from the bed to meet his. She immediately swung her arms around his neck.

He quickly paused before resuming with some slow, teasing thrusts, hoping that he didn't hurt her too badly. He was really getting worked up; it had been almost a month since they had last done this. It made him mad sometimes, knowing that she was the only one that made him this way. He was always so strict and precise with everything; but just her touch alone would make him lose his composure. So he would leave her, for days, sometimes months, punishing her for it. But as soon as he was miles away from her, he would immediately miss her, and Trunks also. He knew it wouldn't be long before he never left, and he would turn into a sappy husband like Kakarott.

Bulma began to throw her had back, moaning as he moved cautiously in and out of her. Her hips began to rock up against his, signaling him that she wanted more. He began to pick up his pace, little by little increasing each thrust. She felt so incredible, and she squeezed him so tightly that he gritted his teeth as he began to work up an even harder rhythm. He cursed under his breath because she felt so damn good.

Bulma brought her head back up, and she looked up at him. She titled her head to one side as she leaned forward to kiss him, and just when she was about to, he would move back. She gasped, her cheeks flushed as she tried to do it again. He moved his head again, this time, smirking. It seemed she gave up, and Vegeta lowered his head down close to hers, attempting to kiss her. She raised her head and started to kiss him back, but he quickly moved his head again. In her frustration, even though he was already pleasing her in the process, she gave up. He smiled, caressing her lovely face as he finally leaned forward and kissed her. She whimpered as she kissed him back, and he loved the fact she wanted that kiss that badly. She broke the kiss and looked at him blissfully, lost in his dark Saiyan eyes.

"Tell me you love me." Bulma breathed.

"I love you." Vegeta said as he kissed her neck.

"Say my name." Bulma said as her eyes rolled closed.

"I love you…Bulma. Oh, how I love you." Vegeta groaned. Bulma ran her fingers in his hair and smiled.

"I love you too, Vegeta-chan."

Vegeta growled in pure resentment of her making him say those words, she always made him say it when he was in a dazed state. And even though it may have been true, that he loved her; he didn't want to proclaim it all the time. He snapped his head up and glared at her, and his thrusts increased even more intensely. Bulma's eyes widened with excitement as she felt her own release build up quickly, and feeling like she was going to be blown away she held on tightly to him, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Suddenly, she felt herself go lost to him as she came, and it sent wave after wave of pleasure searing through her entire body. Vegeta moaned loudly as he came right after her, leaving him quaking where he had to lower himself down on the bed with her. He carefully rolled to side, but never left inside her. They both seemed to pant heavily for minutes before they regained their senses. He laid there, slowly rubbing her arm lightly as he looked around the dark room. He looked up at her, and she appeared to be asleep. That would show her for ever doubting him, Vegeta thought to himself. He snatched up the covers and pulled them over them both, and Bulma let a little moan and snuggled closer to him, seeking his warmth. Yes, even only in a vulnerable moment like this he would share it with her. She was the only one, and would be the only one, until the day he died. He wanted to stay; to protect her and Trunks, to never leave them. He swore he would kill any man who even looked her direction…but his pride. His damn pride. He embraced her tightly as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep, my little one…my little one…" Vegeta's voice seemed to echo in her mind as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Bulma was awakened by the sound of a baby cry. She shot up in the bed franticly, and glanced at the baby monitor. She started to get up when she looked over at the other side of the bed, to find Vegeta gone. Maybe it was all a dream, a real good one too, she thought as she climbed out of the bed quickly, and suddenly realized she was naked and she had an extreme twinge between her legs, a definite sign that he had been there. Trunks squealed across the monitor again, and she grabbed her robe and quickly limped into his room.

"I'm here little man, Mommy's here." Bulma said as she carefully picked up Trunks, who calmed down as soon as she took him. She walked over to the changing table and changed his diaper, and scooped him back up.

"Let's eat some breakfast before you take your bath, okay Trunks?" She said as she rocked him. She stood there for a moment, as her son squealed and flung his little arms about, and she could see so much of her husband in him. It made her sad right away, and she turned and walked back to her rocking chair and sat down.

"You know, Trunks…your Dad isn't around a whole lot. But he loves you so much…he just doesn't know how to deal with it. " She paused as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Just like he doesn't know how to deal with loving me. But one day, he'll come home to us…and I promise he'll never leave…he'll never leave." She rocked back and forward in the rocker as she cried quietly, not wanting to alarm her happy little boy too much.

Just outside the window, Vegeta listened. He exhaled sharply and shook his head before taking off into the morning sky.

*If I had just one wish

Only one demand

I hope he's not like me

I hope he understands

That he can take this life

And hold it by the hand

And he can greet the world

With arms wide open…

The End