Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Weakness ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~```` Chapter 4

Trunks closed the door behind him quietly, searching for his father's ki. It was extremely low. He hurried to it, but then slowed his pace, trying to listen intensely to the female's voice. He peaked onto the kitchen, his eyes widened.

His father sat at the kitchen table, staring at the screen that showed his mother. His back was to him, but Trunks could feel his father all the same. It amazed the young boy how much his father was actually suffering at the loss of his mother. All those times he questioned his father's intentions, never did it occur to him that Vegeta just might have loved his mother.

"Vegeta!"

"What?"

"Don't say things like that!"

Vegeta his hand rose to the screen, letting his thumb graze over her hair. Trunks couldn't take the man's pain any longer, "Father." Vegeta's hand dropped automatically, shutting off the computer.

His arms folded across his chest, never setting his gaze on his son, "What are you doing back, boy?" His voice tried to gain that harshness but it wasn't present at the moment.

Trunks let his drop in his own pain and confusion. "It is the forth day, father."

[All ready?] "Then we will leave." He stood and started to walk out the doorway.

"Father." Vegeta stalled. His nose caught drift of something.

Vegeta's eyes snapped over to his son. He growled dangerously and he flung himself over to Trunks, slamming the boy into the wall by the shoulders. "You dare defy me?" He raged into the boy's innocent blue eyes. So much like his mother.

Fright and confusion was apparent but Vegeta knew the scent well. "Father, I don't know what--"

Vegeta slammed him further into the wall causing a dent in the solid steel. "Do not lie to me, boy!" His voice fueled with anger, "Where is she?"

Trunks eyes turned cold and ruthless, "I won't let you." His voice just as low as his father's now.

"You have no choice!"

"I will fight you."

"You will fail. I have told you the consequences of your actions if you took part in them. Now deal with it. I will ask you one. More. Time or I will beat you till you can hardly breath and not allow you to use the tank to heal your injuries. You will be out for months. Then I will find her and kill her before your eyes. Now. Tell me where she is."

A tear slid from his eyes trying to gain the anger instead of the pain. Trunks wanted to inflict some type of inner hurt on his father, "Just because mom was a weakness to you does not mean my mate is a weakness for me!" His voice scratched.

Vegeta stalled, and all his anger flew from him but his grip did not. His eyes searched for something. He didn't know it but he was searching for help. Vegeta stepped back, dropping his son reluctantly. He eyed the boy on the ground who was rubbing his shoulders in pain, "Your mother was no weakness. And you just proved to me the bitch is one to you all ready." Vegeta stalked out, slamming the door behind him.

Trunks ran to the door swinging it open, he screamed to Vegeta, "Father stop! Don't do this!" Vegeta paid no heed. "No, Father! Please!" He fell to his knees, crying into his hands, "She's not a weakness. I love her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Vegeta entered the ship. He went to the kitchen, his eyes met the body of his son, sitting in a chair. Tears fell from his cold ice eyes. How many times had Bulma looked at him like that? Vegeta pretended not to see him and continue to the sink to wash the blood off his gloves.

"I hate you." His son's voice pained and ripped into Vegeta's mind. Trunks pushed the chair causing it to tumble over and then he stocked out of the room. Vegeta rested his hands on the edge of the sink, letting his head fall, he let out a sigh. [Trunks, my son, when will you see why I'm doing this?]

~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Silence past between them, so far, for five months. Trunks didn't talk to his father unless it was absolutely necessary and Vegeta didn't talk to his son unless he needed too.

Vegeta had blown up the planet, making his son watch from the bed where he laid completely immobile. He went through with his threat. He had told his son if he bit a female, he would kill her and beat him to a bloody pulp. He never goes against his word, well…Ever heard the expression 'What they don't know, won't hurt em'?

Everyday they did not speak, Trunks was slowly slipping away from him. The boy trained endlessly. Only eating when he was too weak to breath. Only sleeping when he was too tired to move. Trunks never quit. And Vegeta never started. He had stopped training all together. Just sat at that kitchen table staring at that blank spot in the wall with the same empty expression on his face while he listened to his son turn into a ruthless man.

When they stopped at other planets, Trunks would leave for one hour, no more, no less. Vegeta didn't know what he was doing nor did he care until one time, he came back with the scent of a woman. But he let it go this time. He knew Trunks wouldn't try to become mates with a female again, at least for a while. But he still had that nagging voice in the back of his mind that something wasn't right about it.

~~~~~~~````

Trunks entered the ship after two hours of being gone. He knew he was in a world of shit with his father now. But he held his bleeding shoulder tightly and limped into the kitchen where his father had found as a new nesting ground.

"Where have you been, boy?"

"None of your damn business." Vegeta snapped his eyes up to his son to yell at him for speaking such a tone to him but he stalled when he caught sight of him. He sniffed the air once. A smirk appeared. He let out a light chuckle. "What's so funny?" Trunks' voice harsh.

His smirk faded. "You better watch who you talk to like that. You mother would have burned you good for what you did."

"Yeah, well, mom's dead." He spoke with a harsh but emotionless tone.

Vegeta shook his head trying to forget his son just said that. "You deserved it. I am glad the female put up a fight unlike all the others you raped. Maybe it will teach you a lesson."

Trunks face tore from his father's. "Just leave me alone." He stated depressingly then started to walk away.

"Trunks." He stalled in his pace, "Sit." Hesitantly, Trunks turned around and limped back to the kitchen table, sitting in a chair. Vegeta stared intensely at his son who didn't even bother to look at him. "I need you to understand something, boy." Vegeta sighed heavily, trying to find a way to say this without being too sentimental or anything stupid like that. "Your mother…was raped before." Trunks head snapped up. His blood boiled that someone would try and hurt his mother. "So you still have some feeling left for her." Vegeta stated when he saw the look in the boy's eyes. Trunks head immediately dropped. "If you try and rape another female again, boy, I will cut off that tail of yours. Are we understood?" Trunks didn't answer. He knew what it meant to have your tail cut off. Disgrace. Trunks just stood and limped away again. Vegeta watched him leave without an answer, he called after him, "Do you understand, boy?" His voice sounding annoyed.

Trunks stalled and thought about something for a moment, then nodded slowly. He turned in his room out of the sight of his father.