Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Taste ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~`` Chapter 7

After Animosity left another female came in and clean his body, then left without saying a word. Vegeta hadn't even noticed. He put himself a state of meditation, needing to find a way to break free from the prison of defilement.

A few hours later, the same smell of a woman who cleaned him off, fed him. She didn't talk or anything just put the food to his lips and in a way made him eat. Which is a weird statement to say since Vegeta is a Sayian and always eats, but he just wasn't hungry anymore.

Animosity and sometimes, other women, came in a couple times a day and said nothing but pound herself relentlessly onto him. Then right after she left that same woman came in and washed him.

Vegeta noticed every time that woman came in and fucked herself with his body, her poundings were getting harder and harder. He smirked. He was pissing her off that he wasn't reacting at all to her. It wasn't the control like she had stated the first time she had him, it was the bond. He didn't feel anything when she came in. He didn't even notice her half the time. He couldn't. Even if he wanted to. He couldn't.

His son had totally vanished from him. Vegeta knew he wasn't dead for if he was he would be too. Trunks was the only reason he lived. If he could possible reach his son and help him find his human side again, he might be able to help get him out of here. If Trunks even wanted to leave.

Thoughts of her roamed repeatedly through his head. His heart broke each time an image appeared of her in front of his mind. He groaned in displeasure. He needed her so badly at times, it seemed unbearable. Her voice. If just once he could talk to her, hold her, touch her; he might then be able to make peace with her death. And wait impatiently till their son did not need his father anymore so he could die without any problems hanging over his mind. But he knew he would never get that chance. He didn't know…how long it would be till he would be killed or released. Either way, he hoped soon. These rapings brought so many memories back of Frieza.

"Hello, Prince." A sweet female voice echoed the room. "I am Lady Vitality. I am sure you know why I'm here." Vegeta sniffed the air. [That smell…] Her hands lightly grazed his shoulder as she circled him. "This is my first time coming to these cells. I heard they were fun and that they got a nice body here, so I thought I would see for myself." Her hands slid down his chest from behind. Her lips touched the back of his ear, "They were right."

"We should have destroyed your race a long time ago." He growled.

"Oh now, we're not all bad. Well at least, I'm not."

"You are just like them."

"Hey, you have a scar like mine." Her voice sounding in disbelief. "and it's in the same place. That's weird." She kissed down his neck, licking his scar lightly. Vegeta shuddered. "Doesn't that feel good?" She seductively whispered in his ear.

"Don't touch me." Trying to move his head away from her. How dare she touch his mark his mate made!

"You see, Vegeta. That's what you're used for. So I am allowed to touch you…even without your permission." Her hands ran down his body, stopping at his hips then worked its way back up. "You have such a nice body, prince." She nibbled on his ear. He growled. "I won't hurt you. I promise." Vitality went in front of him, kneeling with the help of his knees. She slid her fingers down his legs to the shackles that laid around them. "I am just detaching you from the chair. I'm not taking the cuffs off so don't get excited. Oh, do you like my inventions. I am the one that made these cuffs. So I know all the secrets. Don't you want to know?" Her voice was of a sarcastic, seductive tone. Vegeta heard the things being undone, then she stood. "Guard!" The door opened and one set of foot steps came in. "Put him on the ground." No words came from the guard's mouth either. Vegeta felt hands pull him out of the chair and set him down on the ground. Then the door closed.

The woman's heals clicked on the ground. She stepped over him. "Damn you have good control." She dropped down so her womanhood was hovering over his mouth. He could smell her. Her hand slid down and grasped his tail. "Now, I know something about these tails. When pulled they cause pain, right?" She didn't receive an answer so she pulled. He groaned in agony, "Yep, I was right. You could have answered me, you know. I wouldn't have pulled." Vegeta tried desperately not to breath in from his nose. His mouth hung open lightly trying to get air, but it appeared when he breathed out she moaned. He was stuck in a bad position.

Her other hand went behind his neck and pushed his head up to meet her clit. She moaned when he came in contact with it. "Lick." She ordered. He didn't so in result she pulled his tail. He kept his mouth closed and emitted a displeasured groan. "I don't want to hurt you, prince. But you must listen. Now, lick." Vegeta felt her juices fall upon his face. His body felt sick but his mind…wanted it. She pulled his tail harder and this opened his mouth to let out a yelp of pain but once his mouth was open, she sat down on him, placing her clit in his mouth. Now it was inevitable. His tongue graze it once by accident. Her body quivered. [I have…tasted this before…Bulma…] His mind imaged his mate the first time he did this to her. Her body went in orgasms from just one lick. She was the best thing he had ever tasted…

He ran his tongue across it again, "Inside…"She moaned out as she pushed his head closer. He slowly and hesitantly slid his tongue inside her. She screamed out in pleasure as his tongue caressed her inside walls, he went to all of her pleasure spots immediately and teasing each one for a period of time.

Vegeta's slowly brought his unshackled hands around and grasped her hips making her move on his mouth, while his tongue continued his work. The moans she admitted let him know she was close to her climax, he hurried his pace, slipping his tongue in and out of her.

She screamed out and it wasn't his name. His mind immediately clicked. He had just pleasured someone who wasn't his mate. His hands were shackled immediately after. He dropped his head and turned away in total shame.

She watched as he turned away in disgrace. She stood up and watched him. She hesitantly asked, "Who were you thinking of?" He didn't answer. "The mother of that boy right? Your son's mother?" Her voice didn't sound any bit angry or disgusted. She sounded normal. "Wow. I wish I had a guy that dedicated to me…Is that way you never reacted to the women here?" She didn't wait for an answer she knew she would never receive. "Guard!" The door opened once again. "Put him on the chair." He was hauled up in the chair, his legs were then re-shackled. The other woman came in and cleaned him before shutting the door.

Vitality sat down on his legs, right in front of his manhood. She put her arms around his neck. "I want to do something that no one is ever allowed to do. You promise not to tell anyone?" She took his silence as an 'alright'. She lightly brushed her lips against his. He didn't respond. She didn't it again, a little longer. He didn't respond. She pressed her lips against his, grazing her tongue across his lips; his mouth slightly opened. She pushed her tongue a little demandingly into the crack of his lips. His mouth widened. He let his tongue brush against hers, then he plunged his tongue in her mouth.

Her hands found the knot of the blind-fold. She slowly untied it and slipped it away, throwing it on the floor. Vitality slowly broke away. She watched as his eyes squinted open for the first time able to see light after a month. His eyes met hers.