Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Real ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~``` Chapter 10 Real

"Good morning, my Prince." Animosity's voice rang through the air.

Vegeta lifted his head in pain, "What have you done to my son?"

She smirked, "What makes you think I did anything to that boy?" Chuckling innocently.

"I swear, bitch, if you--"

"You'll do what? You don't look like your going to get out of those cuffs anytime soon there, Princey." She pounced on him, wrapping her arms around his neck, Vegeta's head stood straight as if he could really look into her eyes. Animosity licked up his cheek, then went to his ear, "Your son was so fun…" She whispered seductively in his ear. "You know, he hasn't been dealing with his mother's death very well. And it's your all fault, prince. Tell me. Do you feel guilt for killing your mate and your son…?"

Vegeta barred his teeth, smelling the lie that surrounded her arousal. "I did not kill my son."

"Huh…Denying only your son's death? And yet, you haven't denied your mate's? That makes me wonder, Prince…But anyway. I have to admit." She grabbed his manhood and plunged herself down on it. "You are more equipped then him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Sweat dripped down his face, splashing down upon his naked thigh. His muscles flexed in tension as another wave of agony was projected to him. Trunks was in so much pain, but he couldn't help. It was all his fault. Why did he leave the protection of Earth? Space feared him and desired him dead. So why did he venture out with his son?

He should have known something like this would happen. And his son would be a prime target to gain revenge on him. He had a weakness now, he shouldn't have left!

Though, it was Kakarot's fault. That moron screws up everything. If Kakarot had just let him destroy the universe neither he nor his son would be in a impossible situation. Dumbass fool!

Days have past, unless Vegeta's instinctive timing was off, since no one came. At least he thinks. They could of and he had been so ignorant of it, he didn't notice. But that's not the point.

His teeth ground together, the cry of his son sounded strongly and Vegeta tensed with power to break the chains. And yet again, he was denied freedom.

If he was going to get through this timing of pain, then there was only one way to relax him. The very thought of his mate, filled him with feeling, no longer so numb, but it left with a sadness that never will escape. He thought of her nonetheless for right now it hurt too much.

~~``

"Vegeta?" Her voice echoed through the hallways of the house. Vegeta smirked wickedly, dropping his fork on his plate and pushing his chair away from the table just in time to have Bulma swing her leg around and set naked form down upon his lap.

She ground her clit against his covered groan. He closed his eyes in pleasure. Her hands roamed up his chest and then circled around his neck. Their foreheads touched. "I want you, Vegeta."

"You all ready had me, Onna."

"I know but," she rubbed herself against his growing manhood. "I want you inside me, right now, forever."

"Demanding whore." He smirked while his hands stroked her bare hips affectionately.

"You wouldn't have me any other way." She pressed her lips against his. Their tongues immediately explored the others mouth. Her hands slithered down his broad chest and tugged anxiously on his spandex shorts. She moaned a growl of frustrations.

Vegeta chuckled in her mouth, and brought her hands back up to circle around his neck once again. He disintegrated his shorts. Vegeta pulled back, "Better?"

"I need to feel you." Vegeta complied and grabbed her hips and placed her clit right above his manhood so the tip brushed lightly at her entrance. Then he slammed her down with so much need. She screamed in ecstasy throwing her head back. Her hands mingled in his hair, holding his head close to her chest as he sucked needy on her breasts. His hands held her back so her body was as close to him as he could get while she kept a slow rhythm.

The woman's head came down and grabbed his lips with hers. Her pace increased.

Vegeta broke from her lips and traveled down across her jaw, down to the crook of her neck, sucking lightly on her scar. Her whole body jerked followed and stalled for a moment.

After regaining some amount of thought she started her thrusts once again still wanting to reach climax. He nibbled on her ear, breathing heavily into it, "Never leave, Onna."

She held his head close to her, "Never, Vegeta."

He pulled her closer to him by wrapping his arms around her in an embrace while she continued her pumping, increasing her speed. She rested her head on his shoulder as her energy was wearing thin. "Say it again, Onna." He pleaded, his hands dropped down to her hips and help her move to a faster pace.

Her head arched back as her pleasure gradually increased, "Never, Never, Never!" She screamed out as she climaxed. Vegeta closely followed.

He dropped his forehead on her shoulder, pulling her into his chest. He had finally got her back, "Bulma…" He widened his mouth on her scar--

He felt her body slightly pull away, their eyes connected, "Is that your mate's name?"

Suddenly, Vegeta's eyes became wide as her blue hair became a dirty blond; her eyes melted to a darkness; her facial features tightened more define. Vegeta's cuffs automatically clasped around his wrist, pulling his arms to lock together behind the chair.

Vegeta stared with a wide-eyed expression of horror and shock. He spaced out.

Vitality pushed herself off and hurriedly pulled her robe on hugging it tightly. She stared at him wanting him to say something.

Vegeta searched the ground wildly for some kind of answer as to why this happened. "I wasn't…I didn't.." He stumbled out as words weren't comprehending in his mind.

"Don't worry about it. It hasn't been the first time I have been called by another woman's name." Her voice sounding with no emotion but Vegeta could smell the salty water. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry, Vegeta. I noticed your distress and I took advantage. I will go and leave you…" She took a step for the door…

"No. Don't go."

She stopped and looked at him briefly. She nodded her head even though he wasn't even looking at her. "Felicity!" The door opened.

"Yes, my lady?"

"Now, what did I tell you about that?"

"Sorry, Vitality." Felicity smiled innocently.

"Now that's better." She smiled sweetly at her friend. "Can you please clean and cover him?" Felicity nodded and retrieved her bucket then came back and cleaned him. Once she was done, she covered his "lower half" with a towel. "Thank you." Felicity bowed and then shut the door on her way out.

"You are nice to her, why?"

"Why be mean? She does everything everyone asks of her and yet, she still gets treated like shit. I think she deserves at least one person to treat her with the respect she deserves."

"You are nothing like that other bitch."

"Animosity?" Vegeta nodded. "She's really not my sister. I was left at their door when I was a baby. They only kept me because I am beautiful and I'm pretty smart if I do say so myself."

"Smart?"

"Yep. I can build, create, fix almost anything." Vegeta went silent. Shutting his eyes in pain as images of his dead mate came into view. "What was Bulma like?"

Vegeta smirked at the sound of her name. He missed hearing it. "She was the most erotic thing I have ever seen." the words flowed forth, willingly. His pain ebbing. "Her coloring was awkward. She had blue hair. I have never seen that in a human before. Stubborn creature, though. We fought plenty but those fights were the fun part. Her eyes burn fire with rage. It made her all the more beautiful." His smirk faded some, "That woman was the smartest creature I have ever met. I used her for machines. And in effect, I killed her." Vegeta concentrated on the wall in front of him. Images of her just appeared before him.

By this time, Vitality took a seat on the floor in front of him. Just watching in awe as he let his feelings show on his features. She felt this overwhelming sensations as to seeing a man hold so much love for someone. She admired him. And then he stopped. She just wanted to hear his voice. He sounded content when he talked about her so she tried to keep it going, "How did you guys come together?"

He smirked and let out a little chuckle, "The stupid woman saw me as protection. I could never understand how. I was a man with so much blood on my hands and yet, she did not fear me one bit." His smile faded. "She had been raped by one of her co-workers. I simply killed her rapist. For reasons, I do not know. Then her mate tried to get her to lay with him using force. I just happened to see this and I beat him to a point where he wouldn't be getting in bed with any female soon." "And for some reason, she found refugee in me. Eventually she let her self fall victim for foolish emotions."

"You must have felt something for her…"

"Something I do not know. I thought at first it was lust. But after I laid with her, something else was there. She called it 'love.' But I did not know that word. I never did. It did not exist to me until she showed it. But I was too damaged to feel it nor to understand it.--" Suddenly, Vegeta was swallowed in a horrible pain that ripped through his gut. He let out a low painful growl. His head dropped against his chest while his breathing heavily increased.

Vitality instantly stood and came closer. She reached out a hand to him. "Vegeta? What's wrong?"

His body shook violently, "Something…is…wrong…with… my son." He took deep breathes between each word. He lifted his head up to look at her pleadingly, "I must…get to him."

Vitality's eyes went wide as he finally looked at her without having to tell him. But his eyes; immense pain filled them. She sucked in a breath as he told her. "But I…I don't know…"

"I have…to get these…off. My son…AHHHH!!" His body convulsed in the chair.

"Vegeta…"

He opened his eyes slowly and agonizingly, "Vitality…" His voice cracked. She knew what she had to do. She nodded and walked closer to him. She was the only one who knew how to remove those bondages. Vitality stripped herself of the robe. She bent down and unclasped him from the chair. She stood, removing the cloth that covered him, and sat down in his lap. Her arms wrapped around him, she searched his eyes for something, anything. He just nodded as he breathed in heavily. She pressed her lips against his. He responded instantly.

Her lips were of the softest texture; her tongue tasted of nothing but sweetness as he devoured her. Vitality's hands stroked up his chest and neck repeatedly, trying to make him come into complete pleasure, which almost seemed impossible as he tried constantly to hold back groans of pain. She needed to get him to concentrate on her. Her thumb roamed up to the crook of his neck and began, in circular motions, rubbed his scar. His body convulsed in a shudder but not just from the pain.

Vegeta's cuffs unclasped. He brought them up to the side of her neck, pulling her lips closer while his other hand rested on the back of her waist pulling her body to press against his.

Vitality felt as though she was in the air but then suddenly her back was against the cold hard ground. She shuddered from the coldness. Vegeta felt her tremble from the cold, he put his hand against the ground using it to help him lower her back down while he raised his ki and heated the floor.

He pressed his body against hers. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him closer to him. Vegeta broke from the kiss and just stared back at her for a few seconds before bending down and nipping at her neck. In one swift motion he embedded his manhood and teeth into her. She screamed out in pain and pleasure.

He moved slowly with each thrust while sucking on her blood from her neck. She matched evenly with his hips while breathing heavily on his neck, trying to keep logic thought. She felt his hand hold the back of her head and pull her closer to his mark. Without any thought, she bit down instantly drawing blood. She felt him jerk and groan as she continued to suck on him. His pace increased dramatically. Vitality pulled away right when her climax came, she screamed out his name, tightening her walls on his manhood. And at the same time, their hands were clasped together. She pushed a small invisible button right before his release.

The sound of his name rolling of her tongue brought him over the edge. He pulled his mouth away, letting out a slight groan of pleasure from deep in his throat as he breathed heavily into her ear. He stopped his moving and just let himself feel how tight she was around him. He pulled a little away to stare into her eyes. They both searched wildly in each other's orbs to somehow help them explain what just happened. Vegeta stalled, he wanted to say it… "Woman…?"

She smiled a bit, "Vegeta..?" Her hands came around from behind his neck and caressed his cheek. He nuzzled her palm.

"How…gods…Bulma…" He pressed his lips against hers with desperation, to make sure that she was real and beneath him.

They broke from each other minutes later just holding one another, the woman whispered gently in his ear, "Geta-san…Never….Never…Never…"

His body tensed as pain distracted his thoughts, he pulled away from her neck, "Onna…Our son. You did not let me finish."

She let out a sob half laugh, wrapping her arms around him more tightly. "Vegeta, I love you..."

His fingertips graced her pale cheek and for an instant he swore her face was the same as before but either way he didn't matter. How she got here, in this form, in another time was beyond he thought. All he knew is that it was her. His mate. "Bulma…"

Her finger rested on his lips. "No time to explain, love. Our son is dying." He pressed his lips once more against hers roughly. Then pulled himself out of her and his lips away. He lifted her up and grabbed for her robe, strapping it tightly to her. Vegeta tied the towel around his waist. He reached for her hand. "Come."

She grabbed his hand and he pulled her out of the room. All these kis suddenly appeared to Vegeta. He felt all of the people on the planet. He searched only for his son's. It was weak, but still noticeable. His teeth ground together in the pain that still vibrated the air, sending sweat down his temples. Bulma held his hand tighten as she too felt a bit of it. "We are close." He whispered, pushing his body against the wall, Bulma following his movement. He peaked around the corner eyes widening.

"What do you see?" His eyes turned back to the woman, "Vegeta tell if my son is okay."

But Vegeta said none of it returning his gaze around the bend. He felt Bulma move to see, hearing her gasp upon the sight.

Their son was chained against a wall completely naked. Blood soaked his entire dirty form, his hair no longer could any one tell what color it was for the red liquid soaked in every strand. Animosity, with a leather whip in hand stood before, screaming atrocities with each brutal slash of her bloody whip. Vegeta heard her wails, "You're father killed her! Beat her to a bloody rag doll till she couldn't move! Then while she was helpless, he fucked her senseless! You Sayians are so predictable! She screamed and begged for him to stop! But he just continued to pound mercifully into her small frail body! He was nothing but a rapist! And a Murderer! He killed your bitch mom!" Trunks mouth was so filled with blood he couldn't speak his protests. Her lashes suddenly stalled. "Poor Child." She slowly stepped up to him. Her hands resting on his cheek. "How you suffer for faults that weren't even your own. But revenge can not be achieved without you." She smiled.

Vegeta stepped from behind, "Get your hands off my son." Her eyes turned sharply in question.

"How the hell did you get out of your chains?" Her whip held protectively. Vegeta smirked, sensing her fear. Bulma came up beside him. Animosity's eyes widened. "You bitch. Father will kill you for such disobedience.

Bulma walked up, Vegeta closely on her heals out of protection. She stopped within ten feet of the female. "I don't give a shit. I want my son and I will retrieve him." Bulma went for the child but Animosity quickly raised her whip and let it lash but it was intercepted by Vegeta's forearm, he ripped it from her embrace.

"My revenge will be finished." She whispered.

"Not before mine." With that he blasted her from execrating, smirking at her pitiful screams. He turned to find the bloody form being released from his cuffs. Bulma wasn't strong enough to hold him so she slowly lowered their bodies to floor

"Trunks.." Bulma whispered, stroking his tiny cheek. "Trunks, open your eyes."

"Momma." He choked, blood falling from his lips, his eyes to swollen to open. "Help me." He mumbled. "I want you back."

"Oh baby I'm here."

"Dad's dead."

"No, he's not baby."

"Momma where are you. I can't see you."

Bulma leaned down to rest her forehead against him. "I'm here."

"Why'd you die, Momma? Why did you leave us? We needed you."

"Forgive me, son."

"Dad's hurting, momma. You got to help him."

"I did. He's fine baby."

"I never meant to hurt anybody."

"I know."

"I don't want to die."

"You're not going to." Trunks breath escaped him before unconsciousness took hold of his mind. Bulma afraid looked to Vegeta who only shook his head, leaning down to pick the child up his arms carefully. "Come, we will take the secret passage to my room. The king is bound to realize his daughter isn't living."