Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Orange Action ❯ Orange Action ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Heh heh heh! My squicking days are far from over! This one is dedicated to chibi_vegeta for being the mastermind of the idea of Goku and oompa loompas!

It was a day like any other day, Son Goku was sitting by his mailbox, like a puppy with worms, waiting for his shipment of Willy Wonka chocolate to come in. Yes indeedy, his furry tail was wagging in anticipation as he listened for the sounds of an eighteen-wheeler hauling two tons of candy. The front of his shirt was soaked in drool since he was imaging melting all the chocolate into a pool and then him swimming in it...oh wait...that was me dreaming he would do that. So, as he heard that familiar rumbling through the ground, he jumped up and started hopping from one foot to the other in excitement. He saw the large truck pull over the hill, brightly painted in colorful colors so that there was no mistaking what was inside. The truck pulled to a stop in front of his mailbox and he almost pissed in his pants, he was just that freaking excited. A burly man hopped out of the cab and greeted Goku.

"Arrr thar, matey, be ye excited about here load?" he asked in a generic pirate imitation. Goku couldn't speak he was in so much bliss, he merely nodded and continued hopping.

"Har har har!" the truck driver laughed as he walked around to unload his sweet, delicious, chocolaty, yummy, tantalizing cargo. Grabbing the first box, he placed it lovingly in Goku's hands, as if it were his own baby. The overjoyed Saiyan looked at the box in rapture before coming right there on the spot. An embarrassed blush spread across his cheeks as the salty trucker had a hardy laugh.

"Har har har! I can see ye like yer chocolates! That's okay, matey, I get the same way meself over boiled fish heads!" he said merrily. But then again, who _doesn't_ get that way when they get boiled fish heads? Moving on...the truck driver unloaded all the boxes of chocolate and received his payment, and was about to drive off when he remembered something.

"Avast me, matey! I almost sailed off without giving ye yer Golden Ticket!" he said as reached into his pocket for the said ticket.

"Golden ticket?" Goku asked, already covered with chocolate stains and...ahem...bodily fluids.

"Aye thar, laddy! Here it be!" Brandishing the shiny piece of paper, he handed it to Goku before revving the engine and peeling off. The partially satiated...in hunger anyway...Saiyan looked at the ticket in perplexment for a second before his eye lit up in excitement.

"An exclusive tour of the Willy Wonka factory!" he howled in delight. He became so happy that he had _another_ orgasm right there. Damn man! That's liking some chocolate! Maybe my new trick to getting dates should be to dress up as a giant chocolate bar! So Goku had a Golden Ticket to Wonka land and decided to go right away. Flying to the Willy Wonka factory as fast as he could, he landed outside the gates and grinned. Flashing his Golden Ticket to the guard, he got inside and wound up in the front lobby. Not knowing where to go from there, he waited patiently...for him anyway...until a man with a purple hat strolled through the door to meet him.

"Hi! You must be Son Goku! I'm so glad to finally get this chance to meet you since you're our best customer!" the man said in the kind of overly-cheerful voice that makes you want to strangle them. Goku smiled brightly at the man, however, and he offered his hand.

"Hai! I'm Goku!" he said.

"Nice to meet you, Goku! I'm Willy Wonka, the creator of Wonka factories," Willy said with a grin. Goku's mouth dropped open in shock.

"You mean you're actually him?" Willy smiled and nodded his head. The face of Goku lit up brighter than a Christmas tree that just caught on fire from faulty bulb wiring, and he grabbed the poor, unsuspecting man in a back-breaking embrace.

"Ai shiteru!" he yelled at the top of his lungs while Willy's back...uh...broke. The secretary called for the medics and they prepared to cart the newly paraplegic-ized man off on a stretcher. Before he left however, Willy grabbed Goku's arm. Wait...I just said he was paraplegic...damn plot hole!

"Sorry I can't give you the guided tour myself, as it seems I've had a bit of a mishap, but the oompa loompas will show you around. But beware, my friend, it's their mating season, so they're a little aggressive right now. A bead of sweat rolled down Goku's face.

"Uh, I think I can take care of myself," Goku said nervously.

"Yes, I'm sure a buff guy like you could," Willy said with a wink before getting wheeled away. Undaunted by horny oompa loompas, Goku resolutely walked through the door into the heart of his nirvana. Inside, a pack of short orange men were waiting for him.

"Hellooo, gorgeous, you must be Goku," one of them said as it attached itself to Goku's leg and started rubbing against him.

"H-hai, I, I am," he stammered as he shook off the little beast. His rejection bought him some time as the other oompa loompas reassessed him for potential mate-ability. Deciding to bide their time and give him a false sense of security, as every strategic genius would, they began to show him around. Goku was in heaven. He had never seen so much candy in one place. Then they came to the utopia of every wet dream you've ever had about Willy Wonka's factory. They were in the room with the chocolate waterfall, Goku took one look at that beautiful sight and, guess what! He had another orgasm! Ok that's it! I'm getting a chocolate costume so I'll have hot guys cum in their pants when they see me! So the guy's had three orgasms? I lost count.... But you know he had to be smelling pretty strong! It was more than the sex-crazed oompa loompas could handle and they knew they had to have Son Goku right away! They surrounded the unsuspecting Saiyan and began to sing and dance in ways only horny orange men with green hair can.

"Oompa loompa, dopity do! We've got another puzzle for you!" they sang as they began to grope each other. "What do you do when you're in a rut? Find a willing man and ram it up his butt!" they sang in their manly voices as the began to tumble with each other. "What do you do when your painfully sprung? Find another guy who's equally hung!" Goku's mouth hung open in shock as he watched the soft-core midget porn happen before him, and I use soft very loosely because it was overly obvious that they weren't. He was beginning to think that maybe he shouldn't have visited the factory today after all. Meanwhile, the oompa loompas continued to sing and undress themselves, preparing for some hot, one-on-one oompa loompa action. "What do you do when you want to get a fuck? Push him on his knees and tell him to suck!"

Goku began to back away slowly, unknowingly getting closer to the edge of the chocolate river. By now all the oompa loompas were naked and throbbing, so they tackled him and the whole orgy of them tumbled back into the liquid sweetness. Small hands began tearing away his clothes, stroking his tail, and stroking other indiscreet places, covering him with melted chocolate. His breath started coming in gasps as their probing touches began to effect him more and more. Hot tongues began to lick every inch of skin they could get their little sensitive muscles on, because the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body and these oompa loompas had some talented muscles. Goku writhed and moaned as he was teased and prodded by the little men.

"HAI! Oompa me, you little loompas!" he cried out as the short fingers traced over his skin. Three were working on his cock, two were playing with his nipples, and he wasn't sure, but he thought their was a tongue up his ass. He was living his fantasy, but with the added bonus of being fucked by oompa loompas! "Get on the oompa loompa train, because Conductor Goku just pulled into the station!" he screamed out as he grabbed one of the singing men and ramrodded him hard. The little guy's eyes bulged from being filled with such a large length, but he grinned and grabbed one of his buddies and shoved into him. Before you could say, "Squick uber alles," they had a whole lineup going on, yes, it was a regular tensome down in Willy Wonka land. Goku would shove into his oompa loompa and it would cause a chain reaction for the others.

"Come on ride that train! Ride it up! Choo choo!" Goku howled as he had his fourth orgasm for the day. All the oompa loompas also came in the chocolate river. Wearily, he used his Instant Transmission to get back to his bed for some much needed rest after such an eventful day. But wait! The story's not over yet!

~*~*~*~*~

Once again, Goku was waiting by his mailbox for his weekly shipment of Willy Wonka chocolates. The truck pulled up and he eagerly waited for the piratey driver to unload it for him. He opened a box and looked on in perplexment.

"What's this?" he asked the driver.

"Arr, me matey, that thar be the new product. Enjoy! Har har har!" he said before driving away. Goku held up the bar of chocolate for inspection. It said: "New white chocolate Wonka bars! Fortified with 100% man milk!" and it had a picture of a grinning oompa loompa on the cover. Goku's eyes rolled back in his head as he fainted. ...Now that you mention it...that chocolate I ate this morning did taste kinda funny....

Owari