Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Out behind the bike shed ❯ Plotting ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out behind the bike shed
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Disclaimer: (cackles evilly and dies) Obviously DBZ isn't mine…none of these characters are mine…the plot…is mine…but the characters aren't…and…ummm…neither's DBZ, but I already said that. I also do not own any brand names mentioned in this fic.
 
Warnings: YAOI, GokuxVegeta(Goku being the seme, Vegeta being the uke), highschool fic, OMG! Burn it now! XD Smartass comments from author, possibly lemons also.
 
Just to get this straight, Goku is called Kakarott Kirabiyaka, but his nickname is Goku. Only his family and Vegeta will call him Kakarott. And I know, Turles isn't related to Goku, but I wanted him to be in this for plot reasons.
 
--
 
Chapter twenty: Plotting
 
“I care about you, sir…” The teen said quietly, looking at the smaller man's face, not sure how his words would be taken. “If you think that I'm using you for marks…well, I'm not.” Vegeta looked to the side quietly, as if he had a guilty conscience. “I'm not using you to humiliate you, I'm not using you at all…Do you believe that?” He got no response. “The truth is…that I really like you, okay?” Still nothing. Sighing, he continued, hugging the smaller man to his chest and smelling his hair. “We can take this as slowly as you want…whatever makes you happy is good enough for me.” The teacher stirred in his grip and he let go, allowing him to move freely. Seemingly ignoring what he had said, Vegeta asked him something he wasn't expecting.
 
“So…what about your relationships, Kakarott?” He gave the older man a nervous grin and scratched the back of his head, not really wanting to say. Truth be told, he had not really ever had a long relationship, instead having quite a few short-term ones that lasted a month or so. But he didn't exactly want to say that to the other man, because he didn't want him to feel that he was going to break up with him soon - whether that would make their lives easier or not - and worry about it. From what he had noticed about one or two of the girls that he had gone out with, people who had been in long-term relationships tended to worry and get distraught if they felt threatened in their relationship. That was why he had broken up with some of them as well; they had gotten too clingy and asking where he was all the time.
 
That sort of attention made him feel caged.
 
“I've had a…few.” The teen replied honestly, fidgeting a little. “Nothing serious.” Vegeta frowned.
 
“How long has your longest relationship been, then?”
 
“…This one.” The smaller man's eyes widened as he looked away, swallowing. “The longest other one was two months.” A nervous look came over the smaller man's face, though Goku couldn't see, as he was looking away.
 
“…Why did you break up?”
 
“She got clingy and obsessive and talked about having children with me. I don't even want children.” With a sigh, the tall teen got off the bed and moved to get their shirts, tossing Vegeta's over to him, smiling when he caught it. “You look so worried, Vegeta…relax.” Walking back over and sitting on the bed again as he dressed, the younger of the two turned to the shorter man and kissed him on the lips gently. “You don't want my children, right?” He laughed good-naturedly. “And if you do, I think we have a problem!” Flushing in embarrassment, the smaller man pulled on his shirt and looked at him, shy.
 
“I don't want children either.” Chuckling lightly, the teacher grinned. “Are all girls like that, do you think?” Goku grinned back.
 
“Yeah, I think they all have baby fever.” Pulling him close, Vegeta kissed him, causing him to wrap his arms around his back and kiss him deeply, feeling an urge to pin him down and ravish him with kisses. Groaning, he moved away and let go, swallowing. “I think I should go home…” A sheepish grin grew on his face. “Because I won't be able to take it slow if you're tempting me…” Running a finger over the smaller man's bottom lip, he stood up, Vegeta getting off the bed too to see him out. A hand grasped his own as they walked through the livingroom, making him feel excited and happy.
 
He was sad to let go, but he had no other choice, pulling in his teacher for another kiss before leaving the apartment, waving.
 
“See you on Monday Kakarott.” Unable to stop grinning, the teen made his way out of the building and started to go home, thinking about what Vegeta had said. Now he knew why the teacher had gone out with Cell, it made more sense than it had before as the two seemed to have such clashing personalities; Vegeta was smart, kind, polite and seemed like he was affectionate, and Cell seemed to be cruel, harsh and demanding, trying to force the other man to do things in bed that he obviously didn't like. Shaking his head as he turned a corner, he remembered what the older man had said about Vegeta.
 
`You're weak. You're crap in bed; you won't try new things, you barely ever let me touch you and even the simplest of tasks seems to be too hard! I mean, for God's sake! You can't even suck me off!'
 
He grit his teeth in remembrance and swore silently to himself that if he ever saw that bastard again, he was going to punch him in the nose. Then the mouth and crotch and everywhere else on his body that he liked or felt he needed. Growling low in his throat, the teen saw he was nearly home, thinking for another moment why Vegeta seemed so reluctant to have sex with him at all.
 
True, the teacher blamed it on the fact that he had slow relationships, but he was an adult now, and he seemed quite happy to have sex with him that night at the Phoenix that seemed so long ago. Thinking over what Cell said again, Goku sighed. Maybe the smaller man wasn't feeing very sexually confident after that… He doubted that he would if someone he had been with for seven years had said that sort of thing to him…
 
With a smirk, he thought of a way to restore the smaller man's self-confidence, chuckling to himself quietly as he opened his front door and entered his home, looking at his timetable.
 
He knew exactly what to do.