Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Twenty-Three ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-Three
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for all your reviews. This chapter is short, but it is an update. Next chapter will be up soon.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you for all the reviews. This one's short, next chapter shall be up soon.
 
To Flamers: If the only time you have is to just say something untrue or demeaning about me, please do not review.
 
If you have a question about the series, this story, or anything that has to do with anime, review at your leisure. I will answer within a week.
 
 
 
 
Okay. I'm seeing things. No way is Brolli alive. I would've never guessed, but I just couldn't allow my brain to register it. I can still remember his touch on my skin. Oh, God, I need to forget what he did. “How are you alive?” Why is he haunting me now? I thought that he ran away. No. He stood in front of that blast that was meant for me. He took the blast that was supposed to destroy me. I just wish I didn't have to see those honest eyes. I know that he doesn't have pupils, but… He looks so sincere when he speaks. Why? “Are you really alive?”
 
He smirked a little, and I heard a small chuckle leave his lips, but he wasn't amused very much. He looked around at the nurses that scattered around the hospital. I had returned here in hopes of telling the King to protect my mate while I would be gone. Oh, that reminds me. I don't have time to dawdle. Vegeto's life is in my hands. I have to save my baby. I turned the corner to leave when his hand gripped mine. “Wait,” he spoke.
 
I froze. What does he want? I don't have time to have sex with him again. Damn it. It must be something horrible if he stopped me like this. “What is it?” I didn't even look at him.
 
“I know where Freeza's lair is,” he spoke again, but his voice was rough and serious. Oh? Freeza's lair? You mean, his main chamber? As in, where Vegeto is hidden? Yes. Wait. I looked over my shoulder at him. “You don't trust me?” His hand let go of mine and gripped my arm thoroughly, holding me close to his body. What does he want now? The hand that had been on my own moved up and cupped my cheek. No. Not again. He slowly slipped his lips onto mine. Not again. I melted into his lovely taste as his mouth opened up for me. No.
 
Thank God.
 
I had to praise him. Gohan came around the corner, spotting the two of us in a passionate kiss. He furrowed his eyebrows and scowled. “Father, you won't kiss me, but you'll kiss him.” I broke away from the awkward kiss and frowned. I just wasn't prepared for that. I looked at my eldest son with a sigh. Just the person I needed to see. I disembarked from my mission to question Brolli and approached him. I need to talk with him. “Father?” I just ignored him and grabbed his hand, leading him away.
 
“I'll talk to you in just a bit, Brolli,” I told him lightly. I need to talk to Gohan. I led him into a janitor closet in the hospital. I had returned, expecting to tell him of what I had learned. “You can stop your shit. I know your secret.” He instantly froze. I had scared him in the past, but not this badly. “I know that you—you…” I sighed lightly, “…committed incest.” I just couldn't say it.
 
He frowned. “You know what happened in—“
 
“The Hyperbolic Time Chamber,” I finished. I bowed my head with little dignity. “Yes. I know.” I looked up at his shocked eyes. “And I hate you… but you are my son. I love you still.” I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him close. “I know that you regret it. But you don't have to listen to your grandpa. Bardock won't tell a soul if I threaten him.”
 
He looked away, blushing. “It wasn't that.” I looked him over, confused by this. Certainly it was that. Didn't father say he blackmailed him? “It was—was that I truly felt that way. If it was anyone else, I would say, “thanks and bye,” but it's not. You are my father… and the best lover I've had in years. I don't love Piccolo like I do you.” I am stunned. For the first time in a while, I'm speechless. It's gone that far. I guess I really did spoil him. “You taught me how to become the Super Saiyan. You showed me truth when I needed it most. You made me who I am. I don't want that to change.”
 
I swallowed thickly. “You are mistaken, Gohan.” Listen to me, please. “I didn't make you this way. I only asked you to go as far as you could. You pushed yourself into this direction. You changed yourself.” I want him to understand that things have changed. There is no more understanding or nothing. You are merely a shadow of the boy I once knew. I frowned. “The boy that I knew died years ago. When I fought with you against Buu, I didn't expect this.” His eyes narrowed in confusion. “I expected a boy! My boy!” I was about to storm out of the room. What happened to the one who I knew? “You have always known that I loved Vegeta. You were the first to notice!”
 
“Father?” he tried to attract my attention.
 
I slapped him across the face harshly. I watched with fascination as my boy skidded to the side, and finally caught his footing with a frown. He placed a hand on his cheek and was startled by the bruise there. So was I. I looked at my hand with shock. “Did I just…?” I was too shocked to question my motives. What did I just do? Did I just slap my boy? Yes. I did. How could I have…? I clenched my hands and looked away. “Sorry.”
 
He just looked down and sighed. “You hate me.” I looked shocked at his words. I just wish you wouldn't put words in my mouth, Gohan. I don't. I used to hate you when we first came, but no longer. “It is the reason you always push me aside. I've punished myself.” Huh? “It is my last request, father. Take me with you.”
 
“Take you where?” I asked lightly.
 
He smiled a little. “Take me with you to fight Freeza.” Oh? He placed his hands on my shoulders and shook my form a little. Is he trying to prove something? “I beg you. Take me with you to fight Freeza.”
 
My mouth dropped open in shock. “What if you die? I will never forgive myself.” He smiled a little, but understood. He slipped past me, exiting the room without another word. What the fuck was that about? I swear, this boy is driving me nuts! He speaks in riddles. For crying out loud! I left the room after a few seconds to cool down. I made my way back to Brolli and sighed. “Where is Freeza?” I might as well get my boy back. I really should. Vegeta is going to get himself killed otherwise.
 
He smiled a little. “We can't win by ourselves,” he began. What is he imposing? I can't go back and tell Gohan to join us. I would just be killing what I just said. “Not separately.” I froze at his words. I looked up at him with wide eyes, backing away a bit. Is he saying…? He frowned. “Fusion.”
 
My mouth dropped open at the word. Fusion. The very word sounds like a menace. Without Vegeta, I wouldn't be with the right Fusion. I need him. “I'm sorry, Brolli. Vegeta is the only partner who could possibly fuse with me. His mind and mine are almost the same.”
 
King Vegeta cleared his throat, having been brought up to speed by Brolli while I had talked with Gohan. “Listen,” he spoke, “fusing with your own bond-mate might not be such a good idea.” I stared at him with confusion. “Now that you two are of one mind in a sense, you two are unable to do that. Your minds will get jumbled and if you aren't careful, you could be stuck together forever.”
 
I nearly fell over in shock. “That never happened before. Not without the Potara earrings.”
 
Brolli cleared his throat. “You can't fuse with Vegeta.” He placed a hand on my shoulder as I was ready to argue the point. “If you value your ability to make love with him, then don't.”
 
He's got a point. Damn it. “There's no one else. Vegeta's the only one who holds the key to this.” I sighed lightly. “There is no choice. We have to risk the Fusion.”
 
King Vegeta started to sweat as he heard this. “You'll be bonded with him forever!” I know, but I have to try. I need to get that baby back. Either that or watch Vegeta die. He's going to go to Freeza otherwise. “You're risking both of your lives.”
 
“I wouldn't do it if I didn't have another choice.” I sighed. I left them standing there, entering the palace. I walked right up to our door and froze. How could I ask him to fuse with me? Wait. Has it been a year since we came from Earth? It has. I quickly rushed back out to find Brolli and King Vegeta. “Wait!” They froze in mid-step as they heard my voice. “We can go to Earth. Use the Dragon Balls there.”
 
King Vegeta craned his head to the side in confusion. “What for?”
 
“Immortality,” Brolli finished for me.
 
I nodded lightly. “Yes, we can wish for that. It will give us a front advantage.” I guess it wouldn't be so bad to live forever. “Say, I want to know something first, my King. Can you tell me about the Heaven no Tenshi? Do you have a book?”
 
He looked at me weirdly. “Why ask me that now?”
 
“We have 24 hours to find the kid. Before then, Kakarrotto can study the facts of what he is.” Brolli smiled lightly. “I'm sure he'll do fine.”
 
I clenched my fists and shook them at him. “Please, you have to tell me where the book is.”
 
“It's only in Saiya-jin.” I nodded. He gave me the name in Saiya-jin and dismissed me.
 
Hopefully the sight of what I am meant to be will tell me what I am meant to do. I hope so.
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: Sorry this one took so long, plus it is quite short. I just needed to put out another idea sort of thing. The next chapter will be the complete book on the Heaven no Tenshi, which possibly won't be very long. It might be just about the same size as this. I don't know yet. I'll write it out. I have merely 3 weeks to finish this before I leave for camp for 6 months. It'll take me a little while, so forgive me if I don't finish this by then. I'm sending that to all of you, not just my favorite reviewers.
 
I hope you've kept up for a long time now. I have two endings planned out. One sad one, one happy one. I don't know which one to choose yet.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions