Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Twenty-Four = Hon no Heaven no Tenshi ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-Four
Hon no Heaven no Tenshi
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for the reviews. Short, but it is the complete book. I didn't want to make it overly wrong. You will be shocked by the information in this chapter, cause it will reflect in the future. Enjoy.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thanks for the reviews. Shocking information in this short chapter. Enjoy.
 
To Flamers: If the only time you have is to say something untrue or degrading to me, do not bother to review.
 
If you have any questions about DBZ, this story, or anime in general, feel free to contact me. I will answer your questions within a week.
 
 
 
 
In the beginning of time, a being existed that shed light on everyone. A single person could light the sky with fire and banish evil from the world. In this universe, the person was called a Guardian Angel or Heaven no Tenshi. Sometimes, the darkness in people would get the better of them. Darkness would destroy buildings and innocent lives. The lightness in people started to dissipate into nothingness. As this happened, people started to turn. People hunted down the Heaven no Tenshi in order to destroy him.
 
However, when the Heaven no Tenshi saw this, he decided to become a full angel. He bit into the neck of his love, betraying him completely as he sucked all of his blood out, and destroyed the man he had come to love so dearly. With that, he became a full angel. He ascended to the Heaven's above. He left his friends behind. The family he had known was no longer.
 
One thing became apparent in the dead body of his once lover: A little child. The baby boy had no signs of being his reincarnation, so they kept it. They rose the boy, but he turned out to be one of them too. He was given to young Master Freeza at the age of five. He was turned by the evil in his soul. He fought mercilessly with the real Heaven no Tenshi, always trying to kill him or break his emotions. Eventually, he did.
 
In the last moments of becoming a Heaven no Tenshi, you must mate with the one who holds your heart and soul. However, can it be truthful? No. Nothing is ever absolute. To ascend to the clouds above, you must forsake the one you love. Kill the one you desire most in this world. To ascend, you must drink the blood of your lover. Soak your body in his blood, and make sure his dead body carries your heir. Only then may you die. Your love will no longer be able to be with you, but you will be free. You will have forsaken the God.
 
If you do not become the Heaven no Tesnhi, may our God have mercy on your soul.
 
 
Last bloodlines to the throne:
 
Kakarrot
Age: 51
Reason of Death: Killing the one he loved
Child: Prince Vegeta
Year: 156
 
Vegeta
Age: 17
Reason of Death: Turned evil
Child: None
Year: 159
 
Kakarrot
Age: 62
Reason of Death: ?
Child: None
Year: 158
 
 
I nearly dropped the book as I gazed at it. I was… this book had to be wrong. I was the reincarnation of the other Kakarrot on here. That's why they named me that. I am… his father. Vegeta's father. I am him. Oh my God. How can this be? I didn't expect this to happen. I can't do anything else about it. I backed up and knocked over a strange book, picking it up quickly. I had figured to put it back on the shelf, but the title intrigued me. “Saigo no Vegeta-sei” was the title. The end of Planet Vegeta? I sighed and opened it.
 
 
We saw the blast coming from the moment we connected with Freeza. Little Bardock had gone out to stop the bastard. We had been so foolish that we didn't even notice. He attacked the Master, attempting to save us all. He didn't want victory for himself. He failed. His body was engulfed with the light of a huge blast.
 
As the blast connected with the planet, everyone saw light. We all didn't even know we were dying. Our skin was scorching, and yes, we were screaming. We knew that things were blowing up, and kids were screaming. By the time the blast hit the middle of the planet and blew the center up, we knew we had to take the blast. When we checked role in Hell, only four survivors were out of the bunch.
 
None of us could imagine being in Hell, but we were here. We had thought we were still alive. Now that we are aware, whoever reads this book: Destroy Freeza!!
 
 
Well, that was very helpful. Now I know what happened to our planet. I sighed. I need to go to Earth before I settle any of this. It is the last battle I can do. I must get our child back first. If I don't… If I don't… Hell, I don't know what will happen to Vegeta. I love him, but I'm curious too. I need to win. For his sake and our sake. I don't want to become the full angel to defeat the monster. I have to rely on the Dragon Balls.
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: Well, what do you think? Yes, short, but the title is only meant for the book in this one. I added that extra book for some of you who wonder why Goku never saw what had happened. Some of you asked me why I didn't just put that as a memory of Vegeta's. Well, it actually isn't. He wasn't present during it. So, I put this book in there. It was written in Hell by an unknown source. You'll possibly find out later. Next chapter or the one after that will be the absolute last. I've grown out of this one.
 
Thanks for reading this chapter.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions