Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Twenty-Five ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-Five
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
To Reviewers: It is the chapter you have waited for so long to read. The final chapter. I won't tell you about it, you must read it to find out.
 
To Other Reviewers: Final chapter!!!
 
To Flamers: Go away if you don't like Yaoi. Thank you for at least attempting to visit, but read the warning page before reading this. Thank you very much…
 
 
 
 
I thought that once I got to Earth, things would be the same, that nothing would change, but it did. Things were way different from when I left. I had hoped that I would come back and everyone would be happy to see me. However, Kuririn and the others weren't the least bit happy. They looked lifeless. They were. All of them were dead. I never thought that I would see this. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I left this planet to start a life with my lovely Vegeta, and this is how I'm repaid? I tried to make things better, but I couldn't. How can I fix things?
 
I only have one reassurance, and that is that Dende is alive. I found him on the way here. He hadn't been sure if Freeza's attacks reached the main city. Well, he was right to assume they had. Now that everyone is gone, what will I do? They must hate me.
 
“Goku,” his voice alerted me, “you must worry first and foremost about getting the Dragon Balls.” I stared at the ground with a dark look. If we weren't able to wish Freeza away, what can we possibly do? We could try to destroy him, but that wouldn't work. “Goku?” There is only one way.
 
I got to my feet. “Dende,” I called to him, “find the Dragon Balls and wish for everything to return to normal.” He stared at me, though I didn't look. I can't take away the balls. If Dende is killed, it is up to fate. However, I must battle my fate to the end. “I will not let them stay dead.” My eyes shook as I battled the tears that threatened to fall. They wouldn't want me to cry. They like me strong and unnerved. I bottle the anger and sadness inside. “I'll kill Freeza by myself.”
 
He gasped. “What? Goku, you're not surely thinking that you can?” I frowned. I don't know what I can or cannot do. I can try, but I'll probably fail. “It might not be worth trying.”
 
“Tell me what I should do then.” I want to hear someone come up with another option. If I betray everyone I love now, what will I do? I have to finish Freeza off. If I don't do something, these friends of mine will become Vegeta and my sons in a few minutes. I want to be happy. I need to finish the battle. I love my life too much to fail now. I don't care if I become a Heaven no Tenshi or not, I will become one with Vegeta. I don't want to murder him. I'll never kill him. “I'm going back to my spaceship. I need to return to Freeza's hiding place.” I threw the hidden radar at him, which he caught in eager hands. I piped up and made my way towards my spaceship.
 
Before I could, a coughing sound alerted me. Who was that? I turned my eyes in the direction of the sound, seeing that someone was barely moving. It's the Ox King. Chi-Chi's father is over there. Oh, no. I should ignore him.
 
“Goku,” he pleaded to me, “you… you have to help me.” I tried to keep my eyes on the road to my spaceship, but I couldn't resist a plea. I looked at him with concern, confusion evident in my eyes. I killed his daughter, shouldn't he hate me? “That spiky-headed guy came and wiped out the entire east coast before you came. He seemed to know you all too well.”
 
Dende came up right beside me, his confusion matching mine. I don't know any spiky-haired man. I never met someone like that. “Do you mean Turles came down here?”
 
“N—No,” he coughed up a river of blood. Oh no. I nearly jolted for him, recognizing that he was injured. “It was that man Chi-Chi always hated. Said that you l—liked him too much.”
 
I froze at this. That could be anyone of my friends. The one that gave it fully away was… one I liked. I loved Vegeta. He was my everything. I used to like him so much that I hung around him until it seemed like we were inseparable. No… He would never. Not knowing how I would feel when I found out. “It couldn't be…” I cried as I slumped to my knees on the ground. “I won't believe that Vegeta would…”
 
“Goku,” Dende coaxed my back with the palms of his hands, “neither of us can. The fact remains that the damage is done.”
 
He wanted me to just forget about all this mess? My question still rained on who it was. While I was utterly speechless, I could still remember the reason why. If I believed the Ox King, then I would be damning my prince. I love him. I believe that this world is cold now. After all the bad things I have experienced, this world has turned cold on me. “He would never had done this. I won't believe it.”
 
“Goku,” Dende once again called my name, trying to force me to believe, “you have always believed in good. You give your heart to anyone and anything that will make you trust.” His words sting my heart. I feel like I have been stabbed. “But you've become the monster that you never wanted to be.” As soon as he spoke the words, the realization crossed not only my mind, but it hit me hard. He was absolutely right. I became the beast I never wanted to be.
 
With loving Vegeta, I turned tables. I decided to join bodies with the dark prince himself. It was different from Freeza, but it was enough that it changed my manner of living. I believed that a love with darkness was what I totally needed. The same with Brolli. Light and darkness will always co-exist, as they have in the Bible. I will always desire to be with Vegeta, and I know that my heart won't let go very easily. The only thing I can do is pray that I have the courage and heart to break away. If I desire someone so much, will it be hard to break away as well? Words are louder than the actions that back them up.
 
“He might have done this, but I don't think so, Dende.” My words made the boy freeze. He had expected to hit a homerun with his words. However, I knew right off the bat that I would have to face the truth sooner or later. “My heart is saying it is someone I trusted, but it certainly ain't Vegeta. It is someone who I loved once upon a time. He was here before I even took off from Planet Vegeta.” Besides, there is so many more people who I trusted who would've done this. “I doubt that Vegeta would've even been this stupid when he hated me.” He wouldn't bother to lie to me.
 
Dende seemed lost at those words. He just stared at the ground, trying to hold back the urge to gag at the sight of all the dead bodies and blood around us. It was a battlefield that I had never thought I would ever see. I don't like this shit. “Goku,” the boy called to me with his eyes locked on the person that stood mere feet away, “someone's there.” He pointed straight toward the man.
 
I followed his gaze and locked eyes with the man. I nearly fell back when I saw the blood dripping down the man's hands. No way! You deceived me all along. “B—Brolli!” He had said all those lies to me and turned me against my prince. I clenched my teeth. He held his hand up and shook his head, holding his side with a slight grunt of pain. Wait… what is he doing? Suddenly, I saw blood splatter all over the place, including on my face. I gasped, and I lost sight of my precious innocence as he fell to the ground, his heart and insides completely blown out. I could smell his rich, velvet blood all around. Dende had fled out of complete horror. I was stuck there, shocked and scared to death.
 
As the blood cleared and the fog faded, I saw the white boots of my love standing there. How could I be so blind? I believed in him and I failed all the others because I insisted on loving a murder. A killer. All of them were right from the start. You all didn't have to suffer. I clenched my fists as I realized that. None of them deserved this. “Seems like everyone is dead.” Don't try to play me. You've broken me now. You always desired that. “I'm so sorry that I wasn't in time.” Huh? I finally gazed at him to see his saddened face. In his other hand, he held the shattered body of Bra. Oh… that was his dear girl. He wasn't the one who did this. Who did then? “Brolli attacked me, so I took that he was against us. I followed him here and hunted him down after he got our child.” Tears were streaming down his face.
 
Our child? “Did he steal Vegeto? Or…?” I saw him clench his bloodied fist and cringe suddenly. I instantly knew the answer to that. He had killed our child. I knew instantly what had happened. “He wanted to break our ties so that we would go against each other, or just kill you and the child and seem to be the good guy. That was his plan.”
 
“No.” I saw Gohan suddenly, nearly five meters away. “It wasn't Brolli, you liar.” Oh no, who do I believe? Everyone is coming up with lies. His red eyes still reigned free, meaning that he wasn't my son at all. “Goku, I can't believe that you would allow Freeza near Vegeta, knowing that the prince is a little slut to that guy.” I was shocked at his words. What was he meaning towards? Wait a second, did Vegeta fuck with…? I looked at him and I saw a silly smile on his face at the words that floated out of Gohan's mouth. “Bullshit, eh, father?”
 
Bullshit…?
 
A white tail flailed behind my so-called “mate's” body. It wrapped around his waist and held him close to the body behind him. Freeza stood tall in his second form. No way could this be possible. “A little slut, but he holds feelings for me that you will never understand. That is why you fail to understand him. He wants no sentiment or completion, just misery and violence. He wants to feel the blood pool from his body when you fuck him.”
 
Looking closer at the man who I once trusted with my life, I noticed the red glint in his eyes. He was being controlled. “He allowed himself to be controlled?” I could hear Kakarrot speaking in my head. Yes, apparently he has let that bitch control him, but why? I must solve that. “Vegeta,” I whispered, “you know that I would kill myself before you.” My orbs glittered with tears, regret, and fear. I slammed my eyes shut and shook my head in disgrace. “You would kill me before I would kill you. You mean too much to me now.” I can't fight him.
 
 
Just one more moment
That's all that's needed
 
 
One moment…
 
So many months ago, I would be in my house with my wife on the phone with customer service to return a dress that was too small. She would look at me and smile lightly. I would just look ahead, pretending to be off in space. I would be daydreaming about my prince in secret. I would have to get up and trail into the living room to gaze at the normal life I had now that Buu was dead.
 
But that wouldn't happen anymore.
 
 
Like wounded soldiers
In need of healing
 
 
I stood there, staring at the face of the one I loved. I thought I knew you, Vegeta. You told me that you were fighting to the end. Is this how you repay me for the love I gave you? I felt my heart clench as he smirked at me, amused at most. I hate this. I had to squeeze my chest with my hand, feeling the sharp pain that came with my feelings. “You knew that you would hurt me like this.” I was whispering to him, but he didn't show any sign that he heard me. “Answer me. Why!?”
 
 
 
Time to be honest
This time I'm pleading
 
 
He scowled suddenly at my words. I knew that he hated how he felt for me, but I honestly thought that he gave a shit about how I felt. At least I believed that I changed him, and now I know that I haven't. He hasn't changed a bit. I'm begging you, please remember who you are, Vegeta. For us. If no one else, for us.
 
 
Please don't dwell on it
Cause I didn't mean it
 
 
Can you stand for me? You looked so shocked as you cough blood from your mouth. I can see the thoughts racing across your mind. You are shocked and scared. You see my Super Saiyan 3 transformation, and yet you do not cower, merely sit there and stare in terror. But you need not stare at me like that. I will not harm you. “You're hurt.” That was an understatement, but it had to be said. “I should get Bulma.”
 
“No,” you gripped my strong hand, shocking me, “I will not allow humans to heal me.” I could see fire in his eyes. His hand on mine turned my blood on fire, making me pant with need. I could feel the darkness in his voice and ki, it turned my body on so bad. I wanted that darkness in my life. “Only what you give me can heal me.”
 
I gazed at him in confusion, but I knew in that world what he meant. I knew now. Not back then. “Food.” He looked confused at my words. “I guess I don't know then.” You needed my embrace, my warmth that I could give you. You wanted to fulfill my desire, and yet I had still not completed your desire.
 
 
I can't believe I said
I'd lay our love on the ground
 
 
Did I really change from that naïve person into the one you see now? Do you love this Goku? If so, you have the weirdest way of saying so. “I don't understand what I ever did to you.” I clenched my fists with uncertainty. Is he the one who I know or is he a made up being like Gohan? I love you, Vegeta. Don't make me kill you. “I won't harm you, and I am married to you. I love you so much that I would take my life before you.” While that information would give him the advantage, perhaps it would be worth dying for him.
 
 
But it doesn't matter cause I
Made up for it forgive me now
 
 
I bandaged a wound with expert hands, praying that it would heal before Bulma would notice. She hated when I would be forced to beat him into the ground, but he always left me no choice. He would be so mad that he wouldn't listen to reason. I felt so sorry to beat him up and have to live with the pain of heartache, but he gave me that. And he didn't give a damn either. He had the gal to say all that shit that I made him suffer, well he made me suffer too.
 
“I want to be with you, Vegeta,” I told him in his sleep, “but you must know how you affect me.” I was so scared. My eyes nearly watered as I watched his sleeping face. “I always miss you. Your blood is forever making mine boil. I want you every time you look at me. Your body makes mine yearn for completion. My soul yearns to be one with yours. My heart just beats out of my chest when I see you. I want to hug you, kiss you, make you mine, and free you from that monster.” I held his body close to mine as I sobbed. “I love you so much.”
 
He would never hear me in his sound sleep.
 
 
And every day I spend away
My soul's inside out
 
 
I wanted too much out of you back then, didn't I? I wanted your body, soul, mind, and the pleasure of fucking you into the mattress. I know now the mistakes that I always made. I pushed us into the dirt. I kept pushing myself away from you because I was afraid. I wanted us to be one for all eternity, but I kept fighting with that. I kept denying my heart and your own too. You deserve someone so much better. “You deserved to go with Raditz.”
 
I heard a huge gasp from him, but I didn't bother to look at him. I didn't see the red leave his eyes. “You don't want me?”
 
“I don't deserve you. All the shit that I promised you, and I betrayed it each time.” He was too valuable to me. He meant more to me than life, but yet I forced him to hate me. “I love you, but all the pain I caused you, all the times I had forsaken you with Brolli… it tore you apart.” I am no longer worth your time. Forgive me. “Raditz gave a shit about you. He never wanted to make love with Nappa because he knew that I would end up failing. And brother was right. I am just a naïve fool.”
 
Silence greeted me in that darkness that I had drowned myself in. But I heard footsteps approaching me.
 
 
Gotta be some way
That I can make it up
To you now, somehow
By now you know that
 
 
I felt a hand on my cheek and I looked up cautiously, confused. His smiling face alerted me to the fact that those red eyes no longer existed. What had happened? I don't deserve your pity. I have found my so-called “innocence” to just be a fucking lie. I was a brat. But I couldn't fight when you slammed your lips on mine. What the hell? I melted into your warmth. I can't fight you. Whatever you want, it is as you desire.
 
He broke away and growled. “Respond to me, damn you.” I can't fight you, but I won't allow you to have pleasure from me. I won't take pleasure for the pain you suffered. He grunted at my words. He could hear my words without telepathy that time. “I got more pleasure from you than anyone in my life.” Huh? My eyes widened as the words hit home. He… “You're not the best person, but you are a talented lover. I have gotten rid of my scars that Freeza had given me. Your passion for my body did that. You showed me that mating wouldn't hurt. You gave me your gentle hands and your warm soul in place of that cold floor.” He was close to crying, that was evident in his eyes. “You loved me unconditionally, and you would remain that way, no matter what. You told me that.”
 
“Of course, I—“ I cut myself off at his face. He didn't want me to speak to him. He knew that words that I would say. I desired so much out of him.
 
 
I'd come for you
No one but you
Yes, I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'll always come for you
 
 
“Give me that everlasting pleasure, Kakarrot.” His voice is low and emotional. What does he truly want? I felt a hand slip onto my cheek. The warmth sent my blood on fire. His lips were soft and barely felt against my own. I have never felt such a kiss from my prince before. “You'll never hear me say it again, Kakarrot. If it weren't for you, I would never have lived to now.”
 
 
I was blindfolded
But now I'm seeing
My mind was closing
Now I'm believing
 
 
I would have never noticed you if you hadn't been so dark and mysterious when you stared at me at first. I couldn't tear my eyes from your form when I first saw you. You put me in a trance. I desired so much from you and I didn't know why. You were so familiar to me, but I couldn't describe it. I never wanted to touch you, if only for you to speak to me. I wouldn't harm you, if only that you would warm my heart with that darkness. Maybe I should've joined you on your mission to find the Dragon Balls for eternal life. But you would've destroyed the planet I worked so hard to keep.
 
So what if you would never see our home again? You deserved at least freedom. That lizard kept your heart dark and vile, which made you seem like you had no innocence left. You did. You had love left in your heart, the same that you felt for Raditz and your father. You had feelings that you could grip. Anger and agony did no justice for the devil that laid dormant in your heart. I was your first victim of circumstance.
 
I cared less that you broke my bones and grinded them to dirt. You meant something to me. Those dreams that I had seen, they weren't just some make-believe that I would let go of. You hurt and screamed in those dreams, and I wanted to make the warmth in my heart reach out to you. But how? I lay there in your hands, unable to fight back, no matter how much I needed to. I couldn't fight you. I could sense your pain. Your heart ached for me. It ached for your mate-to-be, for the love that you so desperately wanted, and for the darkness and hate in your soul to fade away. You were scared of me.
 
If you let me go and I regained the power I needed, you were scared that I would hurt you. You wanted dominance over me. And you obtained it. You hated to use such dirty tricks on me, but you were too frightened of what I could be capable of that you didn't think.
 
But were you so wrong to hurt me like that?
Did you see the pain written on my face?
Could you go back and change that if you truly wanted to?
 
Did you desire power so much?
 
 
I finally know just what it means
To let someone in
 
 
You were my first and only that made me feel pure joy. My questions continue to remain, but I always push them back into my darkest thoughts to join the thoughts of raping you so long ago. If I had never gotten you, I would've died long ago. No matter how much misery I put you through, if it weren't for you, I would've stayed dead even with the Tournament coming up.
 
“I don't want to let you go…” I whispered lightly, “…because I love you too much… and I'm scared.”
 
 
To see the side of me
That no one does, or ever will
 
 
You saw sides of me that no one noticed. All the time that we spent together, even when we would spar, you saw the bloodthirsty part of my soul and the animal that I kept hidden inside. You never once were afraid of that part of me. You kept your thoughts to yourself, but you never showed me fear. I knew deep inside that you wanted me near you, even though you did everything possible to push me away. You felt unconditional love for me, no matter how much you attempted to deny it. And I felt the same for you, even though I tried to hide it. You meant more to me than life. You would never realize just how much you meant to me.
 
Would you be with me?
If only just for one moment?
Kiss me, embrace me, make me feel special, and erase my pain with yours.
 
Could that fear that I suppress inside ever disappear? It hasn't yet, even with all the years that I've been with you. Maybe I am meant to be scared of you and I being together, yet I want it so bad.
 
 
So if you're ever lost and
Find yourself all alone
 
 
You aren't alone anymore. I swore that you would no longer feel the fear that you once did. You say that you trust me. “I'm scared of you.” It takes so much courage to say it, Vegeta. How I hid the shame for so long? “That's why I could never get close to you.” I wanted to be with you so badly that I was scared of how I could be with you. Your very heart frightened me. “I wanted to end your suffering, but I wasn't meant to. I only made you suffer more.”
 
 
I'd search forever
Just to bring you home
Here and now
This I vow
By now you know that
 
 
The woods laid out before me, the fork in the road that I was on, and yet I could see the way clearly. I was afraid to take that path. I strayed right all the time and left you off in that area to which I could never find you again. You were torn up inside as I walked away. You just stood there, looking at me. I knew I was lost.
 
 
I'd come for you
No one but you
Yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'll always come for you
 
 
Can I tear away the bonds that hold us together so that you won't suffer for my mistakes? Cause you are hurting inside now due to me. I can feel your pain, your misery, and your hatred for not only me, but the one who keeps us apart.
 
“I won't cower behind that blackness like you.” His words tore through the memories and the thoughts in my head. I gazed at him out of sheer wonder. Did he just say something? “Heaven is so sweet.” Huh? His lips brush against mine before it becomes a deep kiss upon my mouth. I am lost in his taste, in the passion that he pours into my depths, and I can't contain the fire that ignites from his actions. My body burns uncomfortably and my heart beats out of my chest. What are you doing to me? He broke away with a small, sincere smile. “I can't walk away from you and forgive all I've done.”
 
Time was frozen as I stared into those dark pools that looked ready to shed tears. I couldn't understand his words. Walk away from me… never forgive himself for all he's done…? What was he getting at? Ah! Shock was written across my face as I ran shaking fingers over my lips, watching him get to his feet. “You say that like you know of my suffering.”
 
He frowned lightly. “Maybe I do.” He is too calm for someone who stands before me, evidently stronger than me now. Perhaps you have been the only one I could trust all along. “You wanted me to fuck you at one point.” I gasped in shock. How blunt of him to say words like that in front of our mortal enemy. I wanted to blush with embarrassment, but his sincere smile put that to rest. “I would never dare take that innocence from you.”
 
My mouth dropped agape.
 
 
No matter what gets in my way
As long as there's still life in me
No matter what, remember
You know I'll always come for you
 
 
“Nothing would draw me to you like that.” Not even if it was against your will, the only way for me to live? That is true devotion. I never knew how serious you could be, Vegeta. I overestimated you so many times before, but never like this. “I cared enough to fight what Bobbidi had planned for you when you were chained to those rocks. I forced myself to remember just who I was and what you meant to me.” That kiss was your warning, I suppose. You still kissed me, even though you say that. “I wanted to ram Bobbidi into a wall as I heard him say those words in my head. He wanted me to betray you completely.”
 
And so did Freeza. I can see your pain so clear. You held your innocence for me. You held your power and your love for me, and only me. I disappointed you so badly that I cannot describe the massive amount of power that you drew to you in order to kill me. I saw that darkness in your eyes from that dark magic, and I could do nothing to help you. “You spared me for shit.” It's true, and you must know that, for you do not fight it.
 
“Perhaps I did.” He smirked suddenly. “But that shows how much I love you. How much I was really willing to spare you for the world.” His words are so sincere and loving that they melt my heart. I wish that he was with me, that we were together so close, even closer than Fusion, and still able to be two bodies. To still be able to make love. “But I won't make that mistake again.”
 
 
I'd crawl across this world for you
Do anything you want me to
No matter what, remember
 
 
I desired so much from you. I can't let you go now. I jumped up and embraced you as close to me as I could. I never thought that I would be so unhappy for the way he felt about me. I won't let you go. I let my nose dig into your neck, enjoying the smell of your scent. This is fucking magical. I love the way you feel against me. My hands ran over his back soothingly, as if to comfort him for some reason, but I had none. I desired to give him love without a meaning, just as he had for me. “Then again, maybe you were right all along.”
 
His startled gasp gave me no pleasure as he would've thought. I had figured that would shock him. I kissed at his neck, giving him hickeys that would never disappear as long as I lived. I would continue to make them stronger, just to show my mark and protection over him. He is my lifeline. Nothing could tear me from him. Not even God. “I hope I wasn't wrong. Because it would make this shit all the harder to bear.”
 
I nearly laughed at him.
 
 
You know I'll always come for you
You know I'll always come for you
 
 
“Kakarrot?” I can hear his voice in my mind. What am I suddenly seeing? A dream? I opened my eyes to realize that Vegeta was staring directly down at me. Freeza's body was on the ground, severed into many pieces, his eyes lifeless. Did I do that? “Yes.” Realization dawned on me as it was not a dream. “You defeated that monster for good.”
 
How long had I been out? I looked up to notice that Brolli, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bardock, Chi-Chi, Bulma, Pu'ar, Oolong, Yamcha, Kuririn, Ox King, Lunch, Videl, Hercule, Majin Buu, Piccolo, Raditz, Nappa, King Vegeta, Kame-Sen'nin, Dende, Mr. & Mrs. Briefs, Tenshinhan, Bra, No. 18 & her brother were there too. They all stood around me. Why is everyone here?
 
“Kakarrot, you saved me, and I ended up saving you from the pit of darkness.” His voice is cracked. I guess I worried him to the point of insanity again. I never meant to hurt everyone. “But everyone is here now.”
 
“Yeah, we are all here for you, Kakarrotto.” I didn't look at Brolli. I can't dare look at him. I no longer want anything from him. “Kakarrotto, Vegeta said that you can look at me. It is okay.” I was shocked at the words. I looked at my mate with shock. “He is fine that you have lust for me. He doesn't mind because he believes totally that as long as he has your heart, he is fine.”
 
I see. “Thank you, Vegeta.” I smiled lightly at him. However, I felt my heart clench in terror as I felt something sting in my heart. “Our child no longer lives. Vegeto is dead.”
 
“Perhaps not yet, dear boy.” My father attracted my attention. “With the Dragon Balls okay, we should be able to bring him back—“
 
“No!” I screamed. Shock littered their faces. I have learned one thing from all of this. It is time for me to change. I finally realized my mistakes of the past. It was time to change the future. “The Old Kai was correct about the Dragon Balls. They were cracked last time I saw them. If we continue to use them, we will most likely suffer. The hole in Hell is how Freeza got out.”
 
King Vegeta gaped his mouth. “That explains how he got into the world of the living when you killed him.”
 
I gazed up at the sky with a bright smile. “Can we all go home now?” I asked. After all that freaky shit, I am ready to go back to where I belong. Warmth embraced me as the light became nearly blinding, and I could no longer sense, nor hear any of them around me. All of them were shocked, but I could still feel my mate with me, following me. Is this Heaven? “Can we rest?”
 
Our hands were interlocked in time forever.
 
Eternity…
 
Heaven…
 
 
 
 
THE END!!!
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: Thank each one of you for keeping up with my story until now. I thank you all for reviewing my story. This is the full end. I hope you enjoyed the ending. I was about to go for the “horrible” end, but I figured that each one of my stories always have twists like this. This was my longest story and also my greatest story. It got the most hits and it was the best idea I've had in forever. I enjoyed the long expanse that I had to do to work on this story.
 
I started the original “Planet Vegeta” after I had finished “A Prince and His Lover” for the first time. I had worked on the original one of this and “Amends to Terrible Mistakes” all at the same time. Soon after that I was working on “Aishiteru.” The second version of this story made me contemplate what I could do better in this story. Finally, I shot for a completely different start and I felt like I could fix this story all the way around. I fixed the start up completely and rewrote everything from there except I kept all the lemony goodness and other shit. I must say that it took forever for me to solve this one.
 
When my cousin and I teamed up to do this story, I thought that I would fail and that I wouldn't get all this shit right. But a few days into the early chapters and I was sitting there, literally up for hours typing it. I had so much that I wanted to pool out when the thoughts hit me, but it would never be the best that I wanted it to be. I was so inspired by others' work of art and their fics that I based some of it off their work, but not too much.
 
This ending was made over the time I spent on my trip. It was fixed up and read over twice. I have a printed out version of this story too. It is about 100 pages when printed in book format without front-&-back feature. Just front view.
 
It went back and forth to whether we would end this one in misery or give you guys a happy ending that you all would love. We went with a half-happy and half-sad ending. Goku dies, but Vegeta is still with him in spirit, which brings him to peace. It was hard to think of how to end it, but the song that is on Nickelback's new album “Dark Horse,” went so well with it. It was called “I'd Come for You.” The lyrics are off the booklet that came with the CD because I couldn't find them otherwise. Not at Azlyrics.com.
 
But I hope you all enjoyed this story and I would like to thank everyone for my success in finishing it. I would also like to thank a new friend of mine who gave me the idea for this more than anyone. My friend that I met while on my trip. Thank you, Sara. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have finished this story and I wouldn't be here now. You helped me so much, and I just want you to know that I am grateful to you.
 
I want to give a special thanks to my family. My mom has supported everything that I do, not fully 100% all the time, but close enough. She and I have the same taste in music now. I want to thank her for the dedication she has put in my work and my life. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have gotten all the music I have now.
 
I want to thank all the girls at TCA who helped me become who I am now. May you have the best graduation possible. I love you all.
 
Thank you all for your support and I wish you all happy holidays & a great Christmas!
 
^ . ^
 
Love,
LMK