Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Seperation ❯ Leaving?! *citrus* ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An- Hey guys! The last chapter kinda screwed up a little bit and got cut off, so some of you might have to read the rest of chapter 1. I fixed it so if you didn't go read that first!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, nuff said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Chapter 2- Leaving?!

"Ha we sure showed them, Free…" before she could finish someone grabbed her. Bulma's eyes widen as she looked up to see one of the burly saiyan guards holding her.

"We caught you now, you're in big trouble for setting off those fireworks" she looked at Vegeta who was still in the closet with pleading eyes to help her.

She saw him smirk and walks out of the room glaring at the guard, the guards grip loosened at the sight of Prince Vegeta.

"P-Prince Vegeta…"

"what are you doing to her, let her go!"

"But sir! She must be taken down to be punished for setting off those firecrackers in the middle of the night!"

"Who says she did it" he gave him the famous Vegeta-smirk.

The guard let her go and bowed "yes sir but I'm going to have to tell King Vegeta, see you"

He quickly ran off along with the other guards close behind.


Bulma rubbed her arms "god he had me in a strong hold, thanks"

"no problem but, I'm gonna need a favor"

"what"

"can I stay at your house, my dad will be pissed when he finds out I did it and I don't think I wanna be around when he's pissed" he smirked

"Yeah sure come on" she pointed down a hallway "its this way" they walked down the hall until they reached the last door

"And my dad's out on a purging mission so I'm sure its fine" when she unlocked the door and opened it they both met eyes with a very energetic Kakarot.

"Hiya sis!"

"Kakarot! Your suppose to be in bed sleeping!"

He grinned at her and looked at Vegeta "Hi Veggie-heady!"

"Bulma, have you been letting Kakarot eat sugar??"

"I don't know what he's been eating, come on Kakarot bed!"

The 12 year old slumped over and stalked into his father's room.

"He's sleeping in dad's room while he's away so you can take Kakarot's bed next to mine"

"k" they both walked into the large room that had two beds in it one a queen size and the other a twin size

"So I get the twin size right"

"yup"

"thanks so much"

She grinned "your welcome" she locked the door.

"Why'd you do that" he asked as he lied down on his `bed'.

"So Kakarot wont bother us"

"bother us doing what?"

She smirked and crawled on top of him "this"

Vegeta smirked "oh really"

"yea" she bent down and kissed him roughly. Vegeta instantly kissed back bringing his hands up her back and under her shirt.

She quickly removed his shirt revealing his perfectly chiseled muscles, she grinned and kissed him again slowly nipping down his neck and onto his chest while her hands slowly started to unbutton his pants.

Vegeta on the other hand was undoing her jacket, once he got it off he threw it onto the ground quickly followed by her shirt revealing her breasts.

Bulma moaned as he took one in each hand rubbing them like an expert. He bent down and took one in his mouth while rubbing the other roughly pinching her nipple.

He nipped at her nipple (o.O) with his teeth while sucking and licking her breast. She moaned again but this time pushed him away. Her hands undid his pants sliding them off and she pulled his boxers off revealing his manhood at perfect attention.

She licked her lips and bent down taking the head in her mouth licking and sucking it. Then slowly pushed down taking him down her throat and started to bob her head up and down sucking him hard.

He moaned holding onto her head holding her there.

"BULMA!!!!! SOMEONES HERE TO SEE YOU SAYS HE'S PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!!!!!!"

She lifted her head up "ok be right out Kakarot!"

"He wants you NOW!"

"I SAID BE RIGHT OUT!"

"ok ok" she heard him run off.

She looked at Vegeta "sorry"

"damn it I'll kill whoever stopped us, now I really need it"

She sighed pulling on her clothes "then jack off or something!"

"NO! I'll just wait for you"

"aww how sweet" she put on her shirt and ran out the door and to the front to see a tall royal guard standing in there doorway being bugged by Kakarot.

The royal guard sighed as Bulma came through the walkway "Miss Son…"

"yes, what do you need?" she said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Miss Son we have been given orders that you and your brother need to pack up, your leaving Vejiita-sei"

"on a purging mission?"

"No permanently"

"what?! Why!"

"we don't know for sure miss, we just know that Frieza wanted us to send 2 saiyans to 50 random planets"

"that's stupid and idiotic! IM NOT GOING"

"Well then we will be forced to take you…you and Kakarot will be going to a place called Earth."

She sighed sadly "were do we go"

"You must go to the loading docks and be there in 10minutes"

Bulma half-heartedly smiled "right, we'll be there" he walked out and she slammed the door shut angrily.

"Kakarot go pack up our belongings and put them in the capsule, I need to talk to Vegeta"

"ok" he walked off right as Vegeta walked into the living room to see Bulma crying on the couch.

He quickly sat next to her "B what's wrong?!"

Her head shot up "they're sending us away!"

"what! They cant!"

She leaned against his chest "they are"

"well I'm gonna go talk to my father!"

"No don't you'll just get in trouble with him and Frieza!"


He arched an eyebrow "Frieza? This was Frieza's work?"

"yea"

"don't worry I'll train and kill Frieza then come for you" she smiled at him "thank you"

"no problem" Kakarot came in the room holding two capsules "Here's everything sis"

"thank you Kakarot" they both walked up to the door but first said there goodbyes to Vegeta. Bulma dropped her stuff and grabbed Vegeta in a hug "I'm gonna miss you so much"

He rubbed her back "don't worry I'll come get you soon" they pulled away and kissed a final time.

Then Vegeta knelt down in front of Kakarot and ruffled his hair "I'm gonna miss ya kid you were a good sparring partner"

He grinned "thanks" Vegeta stood up "I'll walk you guys to the loading dock.

"Ok, and Vegeta" he looked at Bulma "yea"

"could you tell my dad about this"

"sure" they all walked out the door closing it behind them and walked to the loading dock.

~ * ~

Once they finally loaded the guard sighed "you two were almost late, hurry and get on the ship"

They both nodded and walked away from Vegeta. Bulma looked back one last time at Vegeta and stepped into the ship

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

An- That was kinda sad, or maybe not. Tell me how you like it and make sure to review ^-^. Please leave a review! Everyone knows I like them.

-Tanti