Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Staying Here ❯ You wanted to stay, didn't you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Hey! 3 chappies in one night!! YAY! I just love to write, so I couldn’t help it. But that doesn’t mean you can’t give reviews!


Chapter 1 - You wanted to stay, didn’t you?


“Is that who I think it is!?” Vegeta said while shaking.

“But - but - how!? Is this possible?”

Savanah was just standing there, happy that he was there. After all, he was cute! The 17 year old went over to where the guy was standing. She walked around him, then stopped in front of him and put a hand on her chin. She thought for a moment.

“Yup. You’re Gogeta.” She smiled. Gogeta just looked plain confused.

“Where am I?” He said. His voice was slightly doubled, but had more of Goku’s side. He still had his black and orange fusion vest on along with his white baggy pants and gi on.

“Goku, Vegeta!” A voice from no where came.

“King Kai! What’s going on!?” Goku beamed.

“I don’t know, but he wasn’t suppose to still be here!” Then the cat fish like Kai appeared in front of the 4.

“King Kai, do you know anything about this? I mean, did the fusion get messed up when me and Vegeta unfused?”

“No. You guys did everything perfectly fine!” King Kai looked over towards Gogeta who was still wondering where he is.

“Wait! I’ve got it! You! Gogeta!” King Kai pointed over to him.

“Yea?”

“Did you want to stay here? As a regular person?”

“I - I don’t know. Did I?” He thought for a sec. “wait, I did! I think I wanted to stay because, uh…” Gogeta didn’t know if he should say it. If he did, Goku wouldn’t let him, but if he didn’t he’d have to tell Savanah away from Goku. The reason he did want to stay was because he wanted to train Savanah. He knew how much she wanted to become a fighter by the look in her eyes after he had defeated Janemba.

“You forgot?” Vegeta asked annoyingly.

“Hey, he gets it from me.” Goku said proudly.

Everybody sweat dropped.

“Well, that is why he is here. He wished to stay and be a person. He is no longer two people, just Gogeta. So he is not related to any of your families.”

“But where’s he gonna live?” Savanah asked, hoping he’d stay with them.

“He can stay with us. That is, when we get back to the real life.” Goku looked over toward Savanah and smiled.

“Really dad? You think?” Savanah’s eyes lit up with joy.

“I guess. He can use Gohan’s old room.”

“Yay! Now we ca - oh wait. You’re gonna start training with him now, aren’t you?”

Goku nodded. “He’ll be the perfect sparing partner!”

Savanah put her head down and slumped onto a rock. She sighed. He was always training and training, never spending time with the family. The only time he ever really did talk was when they ate a meal. The worst part was, he wouldn’t let her train with him. He said it was too dangerous for a girl.

‘But how come Videl got to train with Gohan?‘ She thought. ‘Oh wait, that’s right. I’m not like Videl. I was found out in a forest when I was 4 one day with severe damage. I’m not suite for fighting.’ Savanah was adopted, but the only parents she ever knew were Goku and ChiChi. Gohan would always help her with her homework when she was little, and she’d have to baby-sit Goten. But her and Goten were the only ones who ever really understood each other. Even though she was much older than him, they were like twins.

Savanah had died out of a car accident right after Goku had died from the Cell Games.

“What’s wrong, Savanah?” Goku asked concerned. He knew she wanted to train.

“Nothing. Just nothing. I’m going back.” With a quick jump, Savanah hopped up onto the floor. She lightly floated to the air waiting for her father and Gogeta to come.

“Well, okay. Come on, Gogeta! Follow us!” Gogeta followed Goku to where he went.

Vegeta shrugged and went off to a different direction.

~Meanwhile, on Earth~

“Okay! That’s all of the Dragon Balls!” ChiChi said while dropping the balls onto the ground.

“But ChiChi, Goku said to not wish him back!” Bulma had stayed with Goku’s decision since he knew what he was doing.

“Yea, but he isn’t gonna stay up there for ever! So he’s coming back whether he likes it or not!” ChiChi rubbed her hands and smirked.

“Do you even know how to summon Shenron?”

“Yes I do. Shenron! Come out come out where ever you are!”

Bulma sweat dropped.

“Eh, no ChiChi. Like this. Shenron, I summon you to grant my wish!” Bulma put her arms up to the sky making it seem so dramatic.
“Well, I was close.”

The sky turned dark and cloudy, and the Dragon Balls started to glow. A blur of a very tall and long figure appeared, then cleared in resulting the Eternal Dragon.

“You have summoned me human. What are your 2 wishes?”

“I only have one. I wish the great Son Goku, Vegeta, and Savanah back to life!” Bulma yelled out.

“Ba! They are no more than mortal humans. But I will grant your wish.”

“Did Shenron actually say something casual?” ChiChi said in shock.

Shenron’s eyes started to glow red and then stopped.

“Your wish has been granted. The other wish will be sparred. Fare well, mortals.” Shenron then disappeared but the Dragon Balls stayed.

“Hmm. Now how do we know when they’re here?”

“They’ll appear in a couple of seconds.”

The two wives stood, waiting for their husbands and child to come back from the dead.

“What’s that?” Asked ChiChi.

“What’s what?”

“That! Right there! You see that white color?” She pointed to a dim white color. Then it got brighter, and brighter, and brighter, until all 3 were standing right there.

“Goku! Savanah! You’re back!” ChiChi ran up to the two and hugged them.

“Gah! Mother -- not - so - hard!”

“ChiChi! You’re choking us!”

“Oh sorry,” She let go and smiled. “oh Savanah! Look at how much you’ve grown! You look so pretty!”

“Thanks Mom.”

Vegeta was being choked as well.

“Woman! Let go!” He tried getting her arms off of him but it was no use.

“I missed you so much Veggie!”

He blushed at the name she always called him.

“ChiChi, I told you not to wish me back.” Goku crossed his arms and had a serious look on.

“I know, but after all these years of not seeing you, I’ve been sick!”

“Well, I guess it’s ok now.” Goku grinned and waved to Bulma who was now heading back inside Capsule Corp.

“Hey guys! Come on in! I’m gonna call everybody to tell the good news!”

“I’ll be back in a sec, let me go get Goten. All I know is that he last snuck out when he was doing homework.”

“Okay. Well, we’ll be inside!”

Bulma, Vegeta, Goku and Savanah walked inside of C.C. It was a big place and had lots of rooms. There was stuff everywhere, and as far as Savanah could tell, it was being re-decorated.

“So, Goku, what have you guys been doing up in heaven besides fighting?”

“Well, the Elder Kai brought up Gohan’s power as you know, and-- ahh!!!!”

“What?”

“You forgot to wish back Gogeta!”

~In Heaven~

“Where’d everyone go?”

~Capsule Corp~

“Go who?”

“Gogeta! He was me and Vegeta’s fusion, but he wanted to stay as a regular person! Did you use both wishes!?”

“I have no idea what your talking about, and no we didn’t use both wishes.”

“Well then, we gotta wish him to life!” Goku ran outside along with Savanah and Bulma.

“Okay Bulma, do your thing.” Savanah said.

Once again, Bulma summoned Shenron and asked for Gogeta to come back to life. This time, all seven Dragon Balls split up in different directions.

“Well, there he is.” Goku pointed to a light that was getting brighter then left and Gogeta stood where it was.

“Oh! Hey, he’s cute!” Bulma said.

“I heard that!” Vegeta said from inside the house.

“Oh shut up Vegeta!”

“Now where am I?” Gogeta asked. Will this not knowing anything ever end!?!?

“I’ll tell you as soon as everyone comes over. Let’s go inside!”

-----------------------

A/N : So? So? How’d was it??? Good?? Bad?? Excellent?? So bad I wouldn’t eat bacon? Well, I am gonna start another chappy right now and post it up!