Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Future ❯ Haley and Kitty ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Here is my wonderful story! Well not really it was a lot like my ts story, I was just thinking about it constantly. All must obey the Lord Legolas! This is a dbz related story. On with the story!~

Faraway on a small planet called Planet Neko was having trouble with some powerful person thingy. The planet next to it was also a small planet but slightly bigger called Planet Circans and the inhabitants were having the same trouble. Someone wanted their planets. Here's a desc of the Nekos ~Nekos are cat-like creatures, they are like half cat half human but they're not. They have cat ears, cat-like tail, they have cat ears and whiskers, and usually fur all over their bodies. They're usually very peaceful. The Circans are similar. Except, they're wolf like creatures. They like to fight, but aren't violent. They have small pointy ears and fur on there bodies as well. And they have busy long tails.~ The enemy of both the planets, name is Furadian. He was merciless, and tough. He wanted their planet no matter what. He threaten them that he would destroy their planet if they didn't give him the planet in 24 hours. They refused and he got above planets and shot the planet with a huge blast. (A/N: I know it sounds a lot like when frieza destroyed planet vegeta ::shrugs:: Oh well. And his name was thought of from the game Furcadia, if you haven't heard of it, go to Furcadia.com to download it. It's free and it's a lot of fun, it's worldwide so you can talk to people from all over the world.) So you think that all of them were killed ehh? Well you were wrong! A mother sent her daughter and her daughter's half sister. Her daughter was half saiyin and half Neko, and the half sister is half saiyin and half Circan. They were sent to earth together, and they are just small babies.

Meanwhile back on Earth, Goten and Trunks were training at Goten's house, when they heard a huge boom in the forest. "Wtf was that!?" yelled Trunks. "I don't know Trunks", replied Goten peering into the forest. Trunks and Goten walk a bit into the woods when they come across a big crater. "Ahhhhhhh! It's aliens they have come to rule us all, it's the end of the world!" screamed Goten running behind a tree hiding. "No you idiot, it's not an alien. Besides Your dad and my dad are aliens too remember?", said Trunks shaking his head. Goten's eyes grew very wide, "Omg! I knew that my dad was an alien!" Trunks just shook his head again ignoring Goten and walked over to the crater. He looked down and saw a spaceship looking thing, and he jumped down and started to bang on it. "No Trunks! Don't open it, I think it's a chicken demon!" Trunks ignored him and opened it. Inside he saw…………

~You probably already know what is unless you weren't paying attention early from what I was saying. You lazy bums! You are too lazy to do anything! YOU WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT! ::coughs:: Sorry about that. OBEY LEGOLAS! More will come very soon. Oh and if you wondering if my ts story is done well it's almost, the chapter I mean. Buh bye. ~