Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Game ❯ Important Author's Note ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Important Author's Note:This is an interactive fan fiction, and this first chapter is just actually a very long author's note to tell you how this "game" will go. I think I should start off with rules and things of the likings.....

Then again, I really only have one rule. Two, actually, and they aren't very demanding. All that I ask is that if your character appears in this story, he/she cannot kill anyone who does not belong in the Dragonball Z world. (In other words, another made-up character.) My second rule is that if you give your character powers, they cannot be outrageous.

* For example, say your character is a demi-Saiyan.He/she cannot go SSJ3 right off the bat. SSJ is the limit,I think, and if your character wants to work his/her way up to level 3,they will have to go through training to do so in the story.

Oh, and one more thing (although I really don't consider this a rule). If you want a relationship with a member of the DBZ cast, you'll have to ask me so I can make sure no one else wants the same character. However, if you want a relationship with another player, you will have to get their permission.

This is definitely an alternate universe of Dragonball Z, but if I had to place it somewhere, I'd have to say when Gohan begins to attend high school. (Majin Buu will not appear in this fan fiction.) Goku is alive, Mirai Trunks is still here, and Chibi Trunks and Goten are both ten years old.

Just fill out the form below, and e-mail it to TheKurenaiKami@aol.complease. Either that, or leave it in a review, I could really care less.

```

Name:

* Self-explanatory, don't ya think?

Gender:

* Male, female.... or genderless.....

Age:

* ........

Race:

* Are you Saiyan, half-Saiyan, human, Namekian, some weird hybrid....?Heck, I even except crossovers here.

Clothing/Accessories:

* Tell me what your character wears, if they carry around a bag,or maybe they wear a watch....You get the idea?

Description:

* Tell me what their look like,how much they weigh,their height, anything that gives me a good mental picture of them.

Powers/Abilities/Transformations:

* As I said in my rules, if you give your character and powers, please don't make them outrageous.If your character goes through a transformation,please tell me what your changed character looks like.

Personality:

* How do they act,what do they like,andwhat do theynotlike?

History:

* Tell me where they are from.If their from, for example, the Inu-Yasha world, tell me who they knew there and how they lived.If they were from our world, or they've lived in the Dragonball Z world their whole life, say so.Basically, give me a summary on how your character's life has gone;if it's tragic, angsty, or very fulfilling.

DBZ Guy/Girl:

* If you want your character in a relationship with a DBZ guy/girl, list them here.I don't care if it's yaoi or yuri, but if you want a lemon, you'll be writing it yourself.I can make dead men come to life here^_~It doesn't matter if the guy/girl is currently married or in a relationship, either.Go for'em!

E-mail Address:

* This is so I can communicate with you about what's gonna happen next, and how you want your character to play a role in it.

```

And just so you all get a general idea of the form, I'll put in my character's biography.

```

Name:Mikazuki, or Mika

Gender:Female

Age:18

Race:Inu Hanyou (dog half-demon)

Clothing/Accessories:Mikazuki wears a pair of baggy, khaki cargo pants and a skin-tight black tank top. She wears dark blue wrist bands, a pair of worn out Capsule Corporation boots, and a necklace that tells her what stage the moon is in and the time. She always carries some sort of weapon on her whenever she's human.

Description:She's about 5'8", and has extremely short, spiky silver hair (think eleven-year-old Gohan, when he defeats Cell). Her eyes are a dark shade of gold, and she has sharp fangs and blunt, dog-like claws. There are two white dog ears that sit atop her head, barely visible in her untidy hair. Her skin isn't exactly pale, but it isn't tan, either.

Powers/Abilities/Transformations:Mikazuki has a limited control on her energy (or ki), but can fly and shoot weak ki blasts. She has a super-human sense of smell and can hear extremely well, and is very fast thanks to her demonic blood. Whenever the moon is full, she's reduced to an ordinary human, with an ordinary human body. Her hair turns dark brown, and her eyes change to green. The fangs shrink back into teeth, and the claws retract back into her fingers. She isn't nearly as strong in her human form as she is as a hanyou.

Personality:The hanyou does not like to talk much, and only does so when she deems it necessary. Mikazuki isn't very quick to trust, but once you're considered her friend, she's very loyal and won't stop at nothing to defend you if in harm's way. She hates being the center of attention, and is ashamed of her human blood.

History:She was abandoned at Capsule Corporation when she was a baby, and has lived with the Briefs ever since. The two are like sisters. Mikazuki is Mr. Brief's head in the Department of Medical Development (she devised an improved healing chamber for Vegeta when he's trained too much). She often goes to spar with Goku since Vegeta will not take her as a partner.

DBZ Guy/Girl:Piccolo

E-mail Address:TheKurneaiKami@aol.com

```

So, if you want in to play the game, just fill out the form and either leave it in a review or e-mail it to TheKurneaiKami@aol.com. First come, first serve.