Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Vacation (Series) ❯ A slight change in plans ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Long Vacation

By Rebs

Rebs77@msn.com

DISCLAIMER: Not making money and I don't own them…

Chapter 8: A slight Change in Plans

Goten and Trunks walked into the kitchen to find the girls setting the table with tons of food. Goten licked his lips as his stomach growled loudly. Bra saw (and heard) this and started giggling. "What's so funny, Bra?" asked Pan.

"Nothing, I think your uncle is hungry, though."

Pan and Kalee looked over at the two. "Where is my brother?" Kalee asked them.

"He's resting. We went to the gravity room to spar and uhhh.." Goten said.

"And what? Tell me what happened to my brother." Kalee said as he Ki rose.

Trunks stepped in front of Goten and continued for him. "He's fine Kalee. He just pushed Goten a little too far and he kinda went super saiyjin and knocked your brother out. He should be waking up anytime. He was not actually hurt."

Kalee glared at Goten for a moment before she continued helping Bra and Pan set the table. Trunks heard her mumble some kind of threat if her brother was harmed. Before she would allow anyone to sit at the table, Kalee set aside a very large portion (well, an average saiyjin portion) for Corin. Once that was done, they all sat down and devoured everything on the table. Once they finished, they all sat around talking.

Bra handed Trunks the disk Kelof had given her and told Trunks what it was. He excused himself to go to the main control room to 'upgrade' the computer with the disk. After fifteen minutes, Trunks still had not returned, so the remaining saiyjin and demi-saiyjins went to the control room to find out what was keeping him.

"Hey Trunks, is there a problem with the disk?" Goten asked.

"Iie. No problem at all. There are just so many star charts now. I was looking for a good planet to stop on for training. A place we could last for a year. There is a planet about two weeks away. We could breath there. It has stronger gravity than Earth, though. So we should all make use of the gravity chamber to get used to stronger gravity, especially you Bra. There are not a lot of life forma on it. Let's see… it's called Crayo. What do you think?"

"Well, brother, it looks fine. Before we decide this, we should discuss a little information that Pan and I have come across."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Well, it seems there is a small group of Saiyjins living on some planet about a year and a half from here. We were thinking that perhaps we should find them and take them back to Earth with us. They should not be any trouble, since we are Saiyjin royalty and all."

"Pan, Goten, what do you think? We're still going to stop to train, though, but maybe we can cut that back to about six months."

Pan and Goten both agreed it might be a good idea to find these saiyjins.

"Do we know where they are Bra?" asked Trunks.

"Iie, Trunks. Corin knows more."

"Hai, I know where they are." Came Corin's voice as he walked into the room.

"Corin, how are you feeling?" Trunks asked.

"Like a fool. Goten, you are quite a warrior. A super saiyjin, too. I did not believe that was possible." Corin walked up to the control panel and typed in some coordinates. "This is the area where they are. I'm not sure exactly where they are, but there are only four planets that they could be on. We'll just have to look real hard when we get there."

"Well then," said Trunks, "we're off to Crayo for six months, then we're Saiyjin hunting. Well, it's late, and it has been a long day. I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone."

"Hai, me too." Said Goten.

Everyone said goodnight and headed towards their rooms. As sleep came, so did an array of odd dreams.

To be continued…

In Chapter 9 Do Dreams Come True?

A/N: Okay, next chapter is a bunch of dream sequences. Is there any truth in the dreams that will be had? Maybe yes, maybe no…. Probably a little bit…