Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts at the attic ❯ Bulma and Boyfriends ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z, I just use its characters

Thoughts at the attic

I look at the box. I see the green books. I know I've seen the left one already. But what about the right one? I keep gazing at it for a few seconds. Do I really want to know what's inside? Do I want to go through that again? My hand starts moving towards the book. I feel how my hand takes it out, but I can't remember ordering it to do so. I look at the cover. I know what it must say and indeed it does. `Bulma'. My head is going crazy. The feeling comes back to me again, the longing. My hands start trembling as I open the book.

Chapter 3

I'm already having a bad feeling about this. I don't want the same things to happen over and over again. But nevertheless, I open the book. I can't help it. DAMNIT! I can't help it!

At the last photo in her other book was about her 11th birthday. I wonder if this book will be about the rest of her life. I can't help but wondering if there's a picture of me in here. I sure hope not. I hate it when somebody takes a picture of me. Why would they want it anyway? What is the good in staring at an image? It's not like it'll talk back to you or something. It just keeps staring. I remember when Trunks did that once. He had a picture of some girl at his school and he just kept staring at it all day. Even during our training he was distracted because of her. That sure isn't normal. He knows better than to be distracted in battle. If he wanted to see her that much he should've just gone over to her house instead of wining at home. During his Training! Well, guess that's just another human thing. Just like marriage. Pathetic!

I look at the first page. I guess I was right. It looks like Bulma was 11 here. At least, she looks the same age as on the last photo in the other book. She's at the beach and she's wearing a bikini, though I don't see why. Her breasts haven't even begun to grow yet! But how much I hate it, I must admit she's not ugly. With her blue pigtails and her pink bikini, she looks kinda hot… for an eleven-year-old. `A day at the beach' the subscription says.

But, who's that? I look at the next photo. It must be taken right after the last one because the scene is almost the same. But now I see a little blond boy next to her. He's wearing blue swimming trunks. And he is kissing her cheek! With his eyes closed? The little brat! Who ever told him he could kiss her cheek! What the… What is this? Why am I getting angry with an eleven-year-old kid kissing Bulma on her cheek? Damn Kid. I'd better try the next page before this is getting out of control.

As I turn the leaves more boys are coming. More and more guys are kissing Bulma. The first ones just on her cheek and Bulma does it to them too. I feel strange when I look at those kinds of pictures. But I'm holding myself back easily. But the further I go the further they go. The older Bulma gets the more guys she's kissing mouth to mouth. The feeling I get is getting worse the further I go. I feel like I want to step inside the picture and kill the boy that's kissing her! THEY should get their DIRTY hands OFF MY WOMAN!!! What? Wait a minute… What am I thinking? This isn't now and this isn't here. This was before I ever arrived on this planet! Than why am I feeling this strange? Why do I have the urge to get Bulma out of there? Could it be…? No way! Not me! Not the proud saiyan Prince! I can't be jealous. Can I? NO! I have to convince myself that I am NOT jealous! DAMNIT! Why can't this feeling just stop?

I've moved on. Bulma is 16 now; she's been that for a while. I've seen her wit many males. I kept having that feeling and damn do I hate myself for that. I saw this one guy who had his hand under her shirt! My hands almost squashed the book and my teeth almost broke by the force I was gritting them. I really had to calm myself down there to stop myself from raising my powerlevel and blast the book (and with that probably the entire attic) away! And that wouldn't even be that bad, but having to explain to Bulma that I did it because… because I'm jealous… That would hurt my pride for sure! No way I'm going to let myself get out of control that much! Ever! My hands are trembling when I turn to the next page. And it is not out of fear of what to expect like before.

I'm on the next page and I'm calmed down. Here Bulma is standing next to a… What? NO WAY! Is that… KAKAROT??? WHAHAHA. He looks REDICULOUS. WHAHAHA. Man, was he a LOSER! My eyes move to the subscription. `This is my new friend Goku. He's twelve and he's the strongest kid I've ever seen. Oh yeah, and he had a dragonball. He thought it was his grandfather. Cute!' WHAHA so it IS him. Man, I never knew this! No wonder he never said anything about that. Whaha! A dragonball as a grandfather? This is getting better and better. Hey, look! My eyes are focused on his ass. He still has his tail here. I wonder when he lost it.

Suddenly my good mood is changing as I remember my tail. It was so precious! And then they cut it off! That was the reason I lost that battle on earth! I was so close to immortality. If I'd been able to gain that, I would've finished off both Kakkarot and Frieza myself! GRRR If I ever find out who was responsible for cutting it off, he's going to pay! I grit my teeth. I realise I raised my powerlevel a bit. I lower it immediately. I don't want anyone coming up here. I guess I'd better continue before I get to angry. My tail was so precious. The day it was cut off is to embarrassing to remember. It changed my whole life! Damn! I'd better get on with the book. My thoughts are drifting way too far. That's not good. Dende knows what will come of it. Not much good I guess. Guess I'd better move on.

As I do so I see some more stupid pictures of Kakkarot. The fool didn't even know what a camera was! There's one picture of him where he's holding the thing himself. Well, I guess it is him; you only see a big nose and an even bigger eye and cheek. The subscription says `Guess who didn't know how the camera worked.' An of course there is a picture of Goku eating. Revolting! I'm glad I finally see a picture without him on it.

This one just has Bulma on it. Just Bulma and swimming suit that is. Man, she really changed a lot since her 11th birthday. I hadn't noticed it before because of the boys at the picture and because of Kakkarot's crazy behaviour, but she has grown into a real woman! Her hair hangs loose and it reaches till just over her shoulders. She's really showing off her breasts, which have grown a lot too since she was 11. I can hardly stop gazing at her! She is truly gorgeous! Man, she looked good back there! She still looks good now of course, but she too grows older. Though I've got to say that most women of her age look a lot older than she does. `But then again,' I tell myself with a sneering grin, `she is MY woman.' I'm still gazing at this picture, remembering what I thought earlier about human beings staring at a picture. I think I now understand why they do that. What? Now I'm becoming human? Damn! But she's so hot! I've got to quit this right now! Guess I'd better turn to the next page.

When I finally find myself able to stop glaring at her I turn the page. Again I see her on a picture, only now there is a little bald boy next to her. WHAHA He looks even more ridiculous than Kakkarot did! A little bald guy. If I didn't know better I'd say he was a QUEBALL!! Hn, I wonder who that is. I guess I'd better check the subscription. I look at what the words beneath the picture say. WHAT? NO WAY! THAT is KRILLEN? WHAHA! I can imagine why he never showed pictures of himself as a boy! WHAHAHA. Even Kakkarot looks better! He really does! WHAHAHA, Better turn to the next page before they hear me downstairs WHAHAHA.

There aren't as many pictures with him on them in here as there are from Kakkarot. Ha, I can imagine why! There is however one picture of Kakkarot and Baldy together. The subscription says that on that picture they are heading towards the old guy, Master Roshi. They are going to train with him. So that's the one who taught them how to fight? That old guy that sit in his chair all day long, wishing he had a girl from one of those magazines of his? I can't believe it! I lost from a trainee of a crazy old women lover? Wait, I remember they told me once that when he died for the first time, he went to an old master in the martial arts somewhere in heaven. He must have been the one that trained him so well. How else was he able to take both Nappa AND me down? Grrr, Nappa, that weakling. I say that if it weren't for me to protect his sorry ass, he would've been dead ten times before I finished him off! And it served him right! Pathetic weakling! Better not think about him anymore, He's not worth it.

I continue looking at the pictures in the book. I see I've reached the point where Bulma and that weakling Yamcha are dating. Every picture I see the two of them together I feel more and more like I want to rip out the photo and tear it apart. DAMN WEAKLING! I look at those pictures in disgust. I can not imagine them living happily ever after. But what is that? I see a picture with just Bulma on it. Haven't seen that in a while. As I look better I see tears are falling from her eyes. But why is she crying? I check the subscription. `Just broke up with Yamcha for the first time. And it wouldn't be the last.' WHAT? That BASTARD made her cry? I grit my teeth as I feel the anger burning inside of me. He made her CRY by breaking up with her! Again I feel my powerlevel rising. I do my best to keep it hidden but my anger is too much. I feel like I want to blast the entire attic to hell and Yamcha after that. Come on Vegeta, I voice is telling me, that was all in the past. That's all over now! Bulma is yours now. And she will be yours forever. Yamcha can't hurt her anymore, Just CALM DOWN! To my big surprise I am calmed down now. That voice is right. He can not hurt her anymore. And if anyone even does so much as pointing at her in the wrong way, they'll have to deal with ME! And that, I promise with a grin, won't be a very nice experience.

I continue turning the leaves. I keep seeing pictures of her and Yamcha. Though my grin is gone I can control myself now. I try not to think to much as I look at those photos. I'm almost finished with the book when I see a picture I remember being taken. It was taken when Bulma and Yamcha had finally broken up for ever. I feel my grin coming back to me again as I turn the last page. I wonder what's there. No more Yamcha I guess.

On the last page there is only one big picture of… ME! And I'm SMILING! Not just an evil grin, but a smile! I don't remember that picture being taken! And It's a good thing I didn't because If I'd seen it before I would've destroyed the camera. Besides, looking at what I'm wearing and how the furniture stands, the picture is taken before the androids came. When DID I smile? There is a little subscription here. It's a big one. `And this handsome one is Vegeta, my new boyfriend. He might act tough, but he does have a heart. And I'm carrying his baby! Isn't that great? I took this picture at one of the rare moments he smiles. Good thing he doesn't know I'm taking it. He would go crazy, hihi.' I should be angry when I look at that picture but I'm not. I'm not angry at all. Not even for taking that picture without telling me about it. I am kind of… faltered. Flattered? I can't believe I just thought that! Oh well, my good mood is coming back to me again, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I close the book and put it back in the box. I look around me. The attic is still a mess. And so are my thoughts. After everything I've seen today, I don't know what to think anymore. I'd better go on with this woman's work before I loose my better mood. I look at the books in the box. Memories, Who needs them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess you realise that I've been holding back with Vegeta's thoughts. Well, that's gonna change! `Cause in the next chap (and the last I guess) he's gonna find a box with his own stuff in it. Let the real memory torture begin! (It might take a while before it's done, because it will be a hard one) But remember; if you won't review Vegeta will not find any other stuff. So review! The more I get, the sooner it will be done! If only I knew a way to end the story… Well, guess that will be a surprise for both you AND me Any suggestions? Or should I let him find a book with Trunks' pictures in it first?

Oh, and if you want me to tell you when it's done, or if you have any suggestions, or if you want me to mail you the last chapter when it's done, just mail me at xxx0016@hotmail.com.