Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trunk's wish ❯ San is doing What? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No I still do not own dragon ball. But one day I will make a wish to the eternal dragon and that will all change won't it.

Goten was going show Vegeta or San as he introduced himself as to the hottest party spot for teens this side of the pacific ocean. It was called.

The basement.

The Basement was an establishment made by two underachieving Junior High School Dropouts who love to get stoned out of their minds. (They legally changed their names to I M. Stoned and Trip Ing.) They like to party hard.

Now the two are at the rip old age of seventeen. (They look like they're forty.)

Goten took San to the bad side of West city. This was a place even Mr. Satan (And his paparazzi) wouldn't dream to come. The place was filled with hobos prostitutes and all sort of night dwelling party animals. The boys (particularly Goten and San) were looking forward to a.

PARTY

PARTY

PARTY

But were they going to get it.

Of course they were.

A cat lady caught San's eye. (Actually, she wasn't a real cat. Just a prostitute dress up as cat woman.) The next thing that happen Trunks saw his father necking with someone other then his mother for the first time.

"He can't do that." Trunks eyes popped out his head.

"Why not." Goten had a very Goku look on his face (a.k.a. stupid)

"He is my father! He is married to my mother."

Goten had a very Goku look on his face (a.k.a. stupid)

"Did you say anything?" San came up from the prostitutes (cat woman) breast.

Goten then jumped right up to cover Trunks opened mouth and yelled, "No, no, no, he's on drugs. Don't mind him".

"Why'd you tell my father I'm on drugs!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Stop it Trunks. He is no longer your father. He is a teenager. Your older then he is now. Besides, are you even sure your parents are married."

"What do you mean? Of course he is married to mom."

"Ever seen a marriage ring? Weeding photos? Marriage license?"

Trunks then proceeded to strangle his best friend Goten.