Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Crusade: Act 2 ❯ Child's Play: The Elevin-Year-Old Warrior ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Unholy Crusade

Act 2: Breaking Point



Chapter 1: Child's Play! The Eleven-Year-Old Warrior

The school bus was roaming through the dirt roads of the Spice county side, searching for a town where the children could stretch their legs. The bands of fourth, fifth, and sixth graders were starting to get noisy and restless, and it was driving the bus driver nuts! There were times she was so stressed into driving the bus into a water-filled ditch and shutting the children up, but she kept herself under control.

Soon, a road sign popped up alongside the road. The nearest town, Cloves Town, was just a couple miles away. The driver sighed with relief.

Finally.

The bus needs gas, the kids need leg room, and I need a cigarette....


****************

The eleven-year-old girl stared out the window in boredom, being the only quiet one on the bus. She had every reason to be.

I hate museum trips.

There's nothing but a bunch of paintings, statues, pots, and all that crap.

Nothing exciting about that stuff!

I wish we could take field trips to a fighting tournament or a WWF match for once!


Why do we have to go do boring stuff?


She saw the road sign for Cloves and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Excuse me!" she called to the bus driver. "Can we stop at Cloves?! I have to use the restroom!"

"Way ahead of you, dear!" The bus driver called back with a wave. The girl had to smile.

Thank you, God.....

*****************

A mile away, in Cloves, Selena was walking the empty streets. Clothes were strewed everywhere, and there was not one form of life to be seen. Cell had struck again, and the pain in her arm detected it all too late. It would be a matter of time before Piccolo and Tien got here to investigate, and Selena knew how it would all turn out in Piccolo's case.

"Selena, you ignorant juvenile," she mimicked out in a Piccolo-style voice and flapping her hand up and down like it was a mouth, "blah, blah, blah.....you shouldn't be doing this.....blah, blah, blah.....you could get killed.....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...." She slapped the hand puppet with her other hand. "Oh, shut up, Namek!" she snapped in her normal voice. "You think I'm stupid?! That I don't know the risks?!"

She groaned, nursing her swollen hand.

"C'mon out, Cell......I'm tired of having to look for you like this......ow.....maybe I shouldn't have hit my hand that hard....."

She looked down at her hand, seeing the ki jewel shine in the light above her. It seemed to wink at her in confidence. Selena smiled at it and stopped walking. She plopped onto a nearby bench seat and looked at her hands.

She couldn't help but remember the conversations that were held in the Sacred City just three days ago......

………

"Selena, after all the damage you took, and after all the pain you felt, you still want to do this?!"

"Yes, Mimic-san. I have fully dedicated myself to bringing Cell's defeat."


"Well, after what we saw last night, you certainly do have the potential, but that monster has ever advantage over you. I honestly don't think you should do this."


"Don't try to change my mind, Preach, cause I already made it up."


"Preacher's right, Selena-dude! You could get killed!"


"Ace, just so that you know, those are the four most heard words I've had to put up with the past week."


"Sorry, dude...."


"Selena, you should listen to us. I understand that you're doing this for a just and noble cause, but you're not of any caliber to fight such a powerful monster. It even stood well against a fraction of the Great Gospel, and that much should have eradicated him."


"Yes, Mimic-san. I do understand that. But I still believe that I can defeat him."


"Selena, are you sure you aren't doing this just to be famous like you always wanted?"


"Zeo, you know me better than that! I'm doing this to try and save innocent lives! Little Sakura would be dead if it weren't for me!"


"I still think you're doing this for the fame of it...."


"I am not! Just so long as I can save one person from Cell......just one......gives me the confidence that I can defeat him because he's not perfect!"


"Well, it seems we can't talk you out of it, Selena. Well, we'll make sure Piccolo and Tien keep an eye on you. And that Krillin and Sakura make sure you keep up your training."


"Thank you, Mimic-san. I promise to take care of myself and look out for Sakura."


"Safe travels and happy farewell, Selena-chan...."


"Take care of yourself, Selena-dude! We'll be rootin' for ya!"


"Hasta levista, la bonita! Safe journey to you!"


"Thanks, guys. I love you all.......take care of yourselves!"


………

Selena smiled.

"They're the only family I have left......but those I bond with become permanent family....."

She closed her hands into fists and raised a determined look into the sky.

"I keep my promises and live up to my vows. I will defeat and kill Cell......and just so long as I can save one life.....there is hope!"

**************

He watched from a house roof, keeping low and surveying the streets below. He had sensed Selena's arrival by swoop bike a while ago, but he was slightly busy at the moment, not wanting to waste time with her today.

He felt a ki mass heading for the town. More than likely, a bus with lots of people in it. He licked his lips at the thought.

Then, he saw it drive through the streets and head for a nearby gas station. It was a yellow school bus, and from the looks from the windows, there were lots of young children inside.

Oooooooh, fresh meat!

Yummy-yum-yum!


And they're all mine for the taking!


Oh, and to make this better.....Selena is going to be pissed when she sees this!


***************

The bus pulled into the gas station, and the driver opened the bus doors. Children noisily pushed and shoved their way out and stretched their legs. The bus driver and a few teachers looked around the town in concern.

"It's quiet." one teacher pointed out.

"Too quiet." another nodded.

"Where's all the people?" one asked.

"I'll go check with the pump guy here." the bus driver suggested, hopping out of the bus and heading for the nearby snack shop. Meanwhile, another teacher started getting the gas pumps ready to fill up the bus.

***************

The eleven year old girl, one of the first out, searched the station for the nearest bathroom. She found one, but it was locked. She quickly solved that problem, and kicked the heavy door open. The thick lock broke under her massive strength, and the door swung open. The girl proudly marched in and closed the heavy door behind her.

"I don't care if I vandalized, when you have to go, you have to go...."

She made the door was securely shut, which practically blocked all sound......

......which included sudden screams of terror from her classmates......

***************

Selena soon heard the screaming, and it sounded like a huge mass of young children. She turned her head to the sound......on the other side of town! She quickly took off at a run, one hand wrapped around the ki staff strapped to her back. She knew that Cell was attacking!

Innocent children! Who did nothing wrong!

Cell, you bastard! How could you do such a horrible thing?!


She started to tire as soon as she had arrived......apparently unnoticed. Cell's back was to her, and various school uniforms of boys and girls were scattered around his feet. He had absorbed them all in about less than five minutes! Her teeth gritted and her fists clenched. Miraculously, he didn't notice her, and proceeded towards the snack shop to see if he missed anyone.

Then, both heard a door swing open to the side of the building.

Cell instantly pressed himself to the wall and looked in the direction of the noise. He proceeded to it slowly until someone came into view.

Selena's eyes widened in both shock and relief.

One eleven-year-old girl was still alive!

******************

The girl looked at the scene in horror, too scared to even make a sound. She took several steps back to hope and run away from whatever killed her classmates and teachers. Then, she heard a growl nearby and swiftly turned to the source of the noise.

Thus, she screamed.

"AAAAAAA!"

The monster lunged at her and grabbed her throat. He held her up in the air, letting her choke and also get a good look at his face. The girl grunted and choked in her hold, but thought quickly to keep her breath. She grabbed the monster's wrist with one hand and wrapped her legs around his arm to keep footing. As the monster blinked at her resourcefulness, she held her free hand back with two fingers extended. Underestimating her by her age, Cell didn't see the attack coming.

The girl jabbed her hand foreword and stuck two fingers into his eyes!

Cell shrieked in pain, letting her go. The girl let herself fall, and flipped to her feet. Then, she swung her foot around with a ki-ay, and swept him on the backside of his knee. Cell was forced down onto one leg, able to keep his balance as the girl got up and started to run away. He growled at her.

"Most unexpected....." he mumbled chasing after her. After a couple of steps, he pounced after her. The girl looked behind her and screamed. She couldn't get away!

Suddenly.....

"Get down!"

The girl quickly did as she was told as a woman from apparently out of nowhere jumped foreword and kicked the monster in the face. Cell was flung away, but he rolled along the ground and quickly got back to his feet. Selena landed on her feet in front of the girl.

"Hey, are you alright?" Selena asked the girl. She nodded. "Good. Let's try to get you out of here."

"Not a chance." Cell snarled, lowering into a fighting position.

Selena smirked at him.

"Lose your lunch, big guy?"

"Give the girl up, she's not worth the effort!"

"I think she is. Not very many kids are that quick on their feet if I do say so."

The girl blushed slightly as Selena reached behind and gave her a pat on the head.

Cell decided to crouch slightly lower.

"Hmph. She got lucky......but her luck has run out. And we'll see if yours has if you don't stay out of my way, Selena!"

"I guess we'll have to see then." Selena nodded, remaining exactly as she was but sounding like she was ready for a battle. "Come and get some, Cell!"

Reaching behind her again, Selena pulled the girl close to her. As the young girl wondered what was going on....

Cell jumped foreword for a flying lunge!

The girl screamed while Selena just smirked expectedly.

Just as Cell reached a hand out to strike Selena, she powered up her sacred aura. The instant Cell touched her face with his hand, he was flung backward at an illegal speed and into the snack shop. The building exploded upon Cell's impact, and the second it did, Selena and the girl ran off as quickly as they could.

Flames from the explosion found their way to the gas veins, igniting another explosion, and catching nearby buildings on fire. Smoke billowed into the air as Selena and the girl kept running away.

"It's dead!" the girl celebrated.

"No." Selena shook her head. "Not likely. If anything, he's ticked off."

"What?!" the girl squeaked. "But......nothing could survive that!"

"It's an android." Selena tried to explain. "The only thing that could kill it is a nuke, and I don't know if even that would do any damage."

******************

Unfortunately, Selena was right. Pushing his way out of the gasoline fire and burning wood, Cell stood on his feet and walked out of the wreckage. Several of the nearby buildings had caught on fire. It was only a matter of time before nearby fire crews or even Piccolo and Tien came to investigate. He had to work quickly.

Selena and that young girl had to die.

Now.

******************

Selen a and the girl sprinted down the street, slowing down every once in a while to catch their breath. However, the girl was growing very tired.

"Ma'am......" she huffed, "can we please stop? I'm tired!"

"No way." Selena shook her head. "That creature is right behind us."

The girl looked behind her to find nothing running behind them, and she glared at Selena.

"Look, lady! Thanks for saving me back there, but I think it's dead and that there's no more reason to keep running! We're wasting breath!"

Selena flung the girl a much harder glare.

"Look, kid! You're welcome, but we're not out of danger yet. I have been chasing that thing for three days back down here, and I know how it works. A gas fire wouldn't even singe that thing, it would only make him mad. So don't be giving me orders!"

"I think I should give you orders! I'm a very important person, y'know!"

That made Selena stop and push the girl's back into a nearby wall. She held the young girl there with a powerful grip and a very nasty stare comparable to Cell's.

"Nobody gives me orders, y'here me?!" Selena hissed. "I don't care how important you are! I doubt you're an important figure at all, especially since I don't recognize you. What's your name?"

"It's my dad you should really be worried about." the girl squeaked, trying to look unintimidated but clearly was very scared. Selena didn't calm down but she did smirk.

"I thought so. A rich kid with a dad who buys countries in his spare time." she huffed. She let go of the girl but kept a firm grip on the girl's wrist. The girl glared as hard as she could at Selena, making her eyes water.

"No, he's not like that. My dad is a pro wrestler, and a famous one at that!"

With her anger ebbing slightly, Selena decided to find out who the girl is.

"I didn't know The Rock had kids....."

"No!" the girl shook her head. "My dad is Mr. ....."

Suddenly, Selena swung her head behind them, seeing Cell about to jump on top of them.

"GET DOWN!"

Selena grabbed the girl's wrist and leapt the opposite direction Cell headed, keeping lower. Cell landed on all fours on the pavement as Selena stood up from behind him. Cell snaked his tail foreword for a strike, but Selena quickly unsheathed her staff and blocked. Keeping the girl close, Selena backed away while blocking Cell's repeated tail strikes.

Finally, Cell stood up. He quickly pivoted on his heel and lunged himself towards Selena. Selena acted faster, pushing the blunt end of her staff foreword and stabbing Cell in the gut. His lunge was thwarted, and Selena quickly kicked his face. Cell backed off a moment, which gave Selena time to let the girl go.

"Hide!" she ordered, then advanced on Cell. She whacked him a few times with the staff, guarding and defending with her legs and feet. Cell made a jab for her face, but she ducked away and brought her ki jewel up to his cheek hard. Cell faltered backward, but fanned out his wings to keep balance. Selena advanced foreword, not taking her eyes off the monster for a moment, and continuously striking at him with her staff. He tried to stab his tail at her, but she kicked away, then jumped up slightly and bringing her other foot in an upper-cut on his chin. Caught completely off guard, Cell fell over.

The girl watched from behind a mail box in awe.

"Wow...." she gasped. "They both move so fast......and that girl is incredible. She does know how this monster works......"

She's mean, but she's a great fighter!

I wonder who'd win between her and my dad in a fight.....


This is really cool! Dad said I needed a role model, and I think I just found one!


****************

"She sure is taking a while....." Krillin huffed, looking around the campsite. Selena had set up a temporary camp site in a small woodland near Cloves. She wanted Krillin to stay with Sakura there while she took care of Cell. Sakura had worried herself to sleep on a sleeping bag, so she was taking her afternoon nap. Krillin had the radio on a light rock station and kept the volume down really low.

"I hope Selena's okay......I don't sense Piccolo or Tien nearby at all....."

****************

Cell was growling at his rotten luck.

She's gotten better......she's been training......

He quickly pushed himself back on his feet and lunged again. Selena danced out of his way and pushed her ki into his unguarded side.

"TAMASHII NO YA!"

The ki attack pushed him sideways into a building. Selena quickly followed, putting her staff away. Cell was covered in plaster block debris, so Selena stood on top of it and pointed her palms at the rubble. The ki jewels on her leather strapped hands began to glow. Shouting a ki-ay, she fired two huge blasts at the rubble and blew a huge hole in the ground. She stepped away from her damage, seeing that the rubble was obliterated and all that remained was a crater. With an accomplished nod, Selena turned back to the girl.

"He's unconscious. Let's go while he's still out."

The girl came out of her poor hiding in shock.

"You mean.....he's knocked out?! That would have killed anybody......What did you do? Do you have laser beams in your hands or something?"

"I'll explain later." Selena decided, turning and heading to the girl. "Now, let's go. Let's find a phone so that we can call your dad...."

There was movement in the crater unnoticed by the two. Cell dug himself out of the loose dirt and stood on his feet. His eyes were glowing red in frustration, and patches of scorched skin stood out among his small black speckles.

The only warning he gave to what he did next was one footstep for momentum.

.......KT-CH.......

Just as Selena turned around.......

.....Cell lunged at her.......

....he arched a fisted arm to his side.......

.....Selena prepared to dodge......

.....Cell swung his fist foreword.......

.....the punch made contact with Selena's face......

.....the woman was sent flying into an opposite building window......

......KKKKRASSSSH!

"NO!" the girl screamed, watching Selena get punched into a window. The woman lay among the shards of broken glass and only twitched slightly.

It was Selena who was unconscious now.......

.......and Cell to make an accomplished nod.

********************

The girl quickly ran to Selena and tried to shake the woman awake. Selena only groaned a few times, but didn't stir. Cell stood over the girl, purring slightly.

"It is of no use, little one." he assured. "It's just you and me now."

The girl looked back up at him in fear, and tried to get distance away from him. Cell just walked closer to her to try and corner her. When she was backed up against a wall, she quickly struck a defensive position. Cell smiled at her in amusement.

"There's no point in resisting."

"You stay away from me!" the girl insisted.

"Or else what?" Cell dared.

He took one step closer, and the girl decided to make her move.

She jumped up and swung a punch at Cell's face. There was a sharp CRACK! upon impact making Cell grunt and the girl cry sharply in pain. One of her knuckles was bleeding, broken on impact! Cell swished something around in his mouth before spitting it out. It was a single, flat tooth! The monster smiled slightly, not showing if one tooth was indeed missing in his mouth.

"Nice." he commented. "Not one fighter has managed that much damage, let alone a human child."

Even though her knuckle hurt her immensely, the girl decided to continue defending herself. She rushed foreword for another punch, but Cell effortlessly saw it coming.

Too slow...

He quickly caught her fist in one hand, and she tried to pull it away with little luck. She tried punching with her other fist, but he caught that too until he was holding both her fists in his hands. She tried to tug out of his grasp, but couldn't, and her broken knuckle was straining some serious pain up her arm. Cell looked bored.

"Well, that didn't take long, did it?"

Suddenly, the girl jumped up and wrapped her legs tightly around Cell's neck. The monster was taken by surprise and lost his balance. The girl used that to her advantage, and pulled off a tricky maneuver for someone with such unequal weight. She brought her torso down sharply until her hands touched the ground and flipped Cell over onto his back as she stood up. She instantly felt the price of that trick; her stomach cramped, her sides had split like she had laughed very hard, and her wrists were strained.

Oh well, Cell was left slightly bewildered on his back.

"Such skill...." he marveled to no one in particular as he stared at the ceiling above him. "Using my weight and the element of surprise against me...." He quickly pulled his legs up and hopped back up to his feet. He pivoted his hip and smirked at the girl. "What an interesting young girl you are...."

The girl struck another fighting pose defensively as Cell turned fully around to face her.

"I must admit, you're good against normal people, little lady.......but if I was fighting seriously, you would have died at least fifty times by now."

The girl looked horrified, and Cell continued with a chuckle.

"Now, why don't you give yourself up and make this less difficult."

The girl started to inch away from the monster, towards Selena. Selena was starting to come around, noticing shapes and colors to her slowly adjusting vision.

"Wh-wh-what do you want?" the girl tried to distract Cell. He wasn't buying it, and shook his head.

"As of now......I want you......" He licked his lips hungrily and stepped towards her. The girl cried out in fear, and backed away even further. Cell grinned at that reaction and stepped closer.

Suddenly.....

"You sick, sick, man....."

"Eh?" Cell looked down at Selena....

....just before she raised a hand to him and fired a massive ki blast at him. Cell was blown off his feet with a grunt! Selena slowly pushed herself to her feet with a few groans. The girl ran to her side.

"Are you alright?"

"A little dizzy." Selena admitted. "How about you?"

"...." The girl got a little watery-eyed, but that let Selena see the slight damage the girl took. Selena had to grin.

"You lucky, lucky kid. C'mon, we better split...."

Cell held a hand out and fired two blasts at the women. Selena quickly grabbed the girl and jumped out of the way of one, but the other hit her and blew her across the street. She held tightly onto the girl as she was flung and took to the blunt of the landing herself. Cell got up and dusted himself off.

"Neither of you are going anywhere!" He announced, then he lunged for them.....

.......only to be kicked aside by a Namekian foot!

Piccolo landed in front of Selena while Cell flipped himself over to land on his feet. Tien jumped from a building top next to Selena to help her and the girl up.

"Are you two okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." Selena grunted with a cough, still holding the girl. "We were just about to leave....."

Suddenly, Piccolo lunged at Cell and the two started fighting ferociously. Tien made sure Selena could walk as she held the girl in her arms, then started to turn away.

"Better get going before Cell notices."

"Right." Selena nodded. "Thanks, and tell the Namek thanks too." She quickly took off as the girl in her arms started to fall unconscious. Tien decided to cover their tracks and he hovered in the air.

"Hey, Cell!" he shouted at the monster, putting his hands to his sides. Just as Cell looked at him, Tien unleashed his trademark attack. "TAIOKEN!"

Piccolo quickly covered his eyes, but Cell reacted too little too late. He was blinded by the bright flash and started backing away hastily while covering his eyes. Selena shielded her eyes as she ran away, and soon found herself outside the city limits.

She wasted no time getting back to the camp.

****************

The next day, Selena and the others found a small village that still had people in it. All of them were preparing for evacuations to the north, since Cell was starting to head back south. Selena found a pay phone that was still working, and let the young girl from Cloves call her father to come pick her up. Selena sat on the opposite sidewalk next to her, smiling, while Krillin and Sakura sat next to her.

"You two should have seen her back there." she bragged. "She was doing pretty well. With slight injuries like hers, she was very lucky."

"I guess." Krillin agreed. "I don't really find it hard to believe, but.....she's just a couple years older than Gohan. I guess it's possible, though I can't say what the kid could do to Cell as he is..."

"Gohan is Goku's son, right?"

"Son Gohan and Son Goku, yeah."

Selena nodded, watching as the girl hang up the phone.

"I can't wait to meet either of them."

The girl jogged back to them with a happy look.

"He said he's coming here in a hour." she reported. "Isn't that cool?"

"Isn't your dad in Orange City?" Selena asked. "That's several hundred miles away, maybe even a thousand."

"He's got a private jet." the girl explained. "It should take an hour to get here."

"That explains everything." Selena nodded. "Hey, take a seat. How's your hands?"

"Doing better, thanks." the girl smiled as she sat on the sidewalk. "I dunno what my dad would think if he saw these.......probably sue the monster, or you, or something."

Selena laughed hard.

"That thing doesn't believe in money. And I'd like to see him sue my ass, I don't have any money to be sued with!"

"Selena-san, no bad words!" Sakura scolded.

"Sorry...."

"So," the girl asked, "you guys are really going to kill that monster someday?"

Selena nodded, but Krillin chuckled nervously.

"Well, actually, Sakura and I are kinda along for the ride. Hunting the guy down was all Selena's idea."

Selena grinned.

"I'm not going to stop until it's dead. Too many people are dead, that can't go unpunished."

The girl gave Selena a concerned face.

"But....what if it kills you first?"

Selena blinked a few times, then made a serious face.

"I won't. Simple as that."

They continued to talk until the sounds of an approaching rocket jet were heard in the air. The girl stood up.

"That sounds like my dad!" she said happily. She smiled at her new friends. "Thanks, Selena, for saving me! I'll mention you to my dad! Oh, and one more thing..."

Selena stood up too.

"Yes?"

"If and when we meet again.....will you train me to fight like that? Because...." the girl's cheeks blushed slightly, "....I want to fight just like you! With speed and agility....things that pro wrestlers like my dad don't think of carefully. I want to fight like a martial artist!"

Selena nodded with a grin.

"I'd be glad to."

"Hey, by the way...." Krillin interrupted, standing up. "We never got your name..."

"I did." Selena smirked as the girl bowed politely. "Her name is...."

"Can I?" the girl asked in annoyance.

"Sorry."

The girl smiled sweetly as she bowed again.

"I wish you guys luck with that monster. I know you can win, because you're determined and strong in all body, spirit, and mind. My name is Videl......oh, I better go! Dad's here! Bye!"


End of Chapter 1

**End of Episode BONUS!**


Selena: Well, there's been lots of requests and demands and threats to send the DBZ cast to whoop my ass for the EOE dress-ups to return.......but the thing is, I'm all out of ideas! So are the guys! Plus, they won't agree to any of my ideas at all!

Tien: KINGDOM HEARTS! NO WAY!

Cell: Forget it! I'm not being any stupid Disney characters!

Selena: Guys, it's a great game! Give it a bloody chance! Since when has Squaresoft bombed on something?!

Everyone: Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within!

Selena: Oh.......

Sakura: So, what can we do?

Selena: Well, it looks like we'll have to put the dress-ups on hold......

Piccolo & Cell: **celebrate** YAY! YAHOO! NO MORE DRESSING UP IN STUPID COSTUMES!

Selena: **smirk** ......until I get to see Spirited Away.

Piccolo & Cell: O.O

Krillin: LOL! Looks like you guys aren't safe until Selena rediscovers Kiki's Delivery Service.....

Piccolo & Cell: **runs and hide**

Selena: Meanwhile, I have a great idea until the meantime! LET'S START A BAND!

Sakura: Yay! That'll be fun!

Piccolo & Cell: .....................................

Selena: What's wrong, guys?

Piccolo, Cell, & Tien: We'd rather do character dress ups.......

Selena: Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun! Tien can be on drums, Krillin can be on keyboards, I'll sing lead.......

Cell: Y'know, actually, this sounds good now that I think about it......

Tien: I don't want any part in it.......

Piccolo: Me neither.

Selena: Party poopers........

Cell: What can I play?

Selena: Well, I guess we can get someone else to play the drums. 'Can't have a band without a drummer! We'll need a guitarist too!

Cell: What can I play?!

Selena: C'mon, Pic, Tien! You guys have to play something! You're part of the cast!

Piccolo: No.

Tien: I'm tone deaf.

Selena: Oh, I see. Fine, I guess I'll have to throw more Z guys into this.....

Cell: HEY!

Selena: What, Cell?

Cell: WHAT CAN I PLAY?!

Selena: The kazoo.

Cell: KAZOO?! WHY, YOU LITTLE.....

Selena: I'm kidding!

Cell: YEAH, WELL FUN-NY!

Selena: Drummer?

Cell: **huff** Okay.....

Selena: **jots it down on her hand** Okay, so that's me as lead singer......Cell as drummer......Krillin on keyboards........

Krillin: Alright! This is gonna be awesome!

Selena: Okay, so we got the basics until Pic and Tien change their minds or until we get more cast members! Right, so now we need some songs.......

Sakura: Can I play the kazoo?

Selena: Heh, heh. We don't need a kazoo, kiddo. You can be a background singer.

Sakura: YAY!

Krillin: So, what about a band name?

Selena: That can wait. We'll sing some songs first and see how that works out.

Krillin: Cool!

Sakura: Yay, our very own band! This is going to be fun!

Cell: **sweatdrops** I have a very bad feeling about this.....



((So, guys, any song requests for Selena's band? Most any appropriate songs are welcome. Now that I've kicked off the second act of UC, what do you guys think? I've planned the whole thing out already, so no plot suggestions, thanks! KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKS! ~Masq ))