Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Uninvited ❯ So it begins... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

So it begins…

Hey y'all!!! It's been a long time and I do apologize for that. School has taken precedence over everything and I must maintain a "B" average. But anyways, I want to address something that someone said in a review. Bra doesn't want anyone close to her heart. That doesn't mean she doesn't want the physical pleasure. I'm not making her a slut, just a mischievous single woman. Now that I've cleared this up I will release this chapter to you.

Disclaimer: I wish I could say that I thought of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT… but I can't. I can, however say that I thought up this story and the non-original characters in here. Neh!!!

I also wish I could say I thought up 'Uninvited' by angry Alanis, but again I didn't. :-(

"…" is spoken; *…* is thoughts; **** is telepathic conversation; #### is flashbacks; ><><>< is the song;

I was working at my computer as the door to my office opened. There stood a beautiful young woman that I've known for almost 19 years now. It didn't bother me that she came unannounced, she's done it so many times before that I've come to expect it from her. I smiled at her but she didn't return the gesture. Instead she slowly walked to my desk and began undoing her long trench coat, which was weird since she never worn one before that I know of. As she unbuttoned the coat, I noticed she only had on black lace lingerie, one of my major turn-ons. I opened my mouth to stop her from approaching me but she simply said,

"I know you've being thinking about me because I've been think about you Trunks. I want you and there's nothing to stop me. I don't care what everyone will say about it because you and I are the only ones that matter." I couldn't deny, I feel the exact same way. It made me feel good to know she felt the same.

She walked around my desk and stood directly in front of me. I reached up to touch her silky looking skin and my hand was knocked away by a weak ki blast. Both of us looked in the direction of where the blast came from to see her father, grandfather, uncle, and my father standing in the doorway, all in Super Saiyajin form. All of them had disgust, shame, and anger written on their faces as they looked back at us. My father stepped into my office and said to me,

"You have always been a disgrace to the Saiyajin race, but now to take a woman 12 years younger than you!!! You are no son of mine!!!" I stood to explain my feelings for the woman standing next to me but then I felt a sharp jab to my back. I turned to find my sister, her best friend, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Trunks how could you!!! You're nothing but a perv!!! I hate you!!!" Suddenly the strongest man in the universe and his two sons attack me. Her grandfather, father, and uncle. My best friend and his family. I try fighting back but they are just too much for me. They beat me until I am an inch away from death. I look at her and beg her to tell them we love each other. She smirked at me and said in the coldest tone I've ever heard from her,

"I just did this to prove them right. You deserve this Trunks," she laughs as my last breath is taken from me.

Trunks jerked awake to find himself at his desk drooling on important papers. He was happy to realize he was only dreaming although one wouldn't have believed it judging by his heart rate. He quickly felt guilty for thinking of his long-time friend in a sexual manner.

*Maybe I am a pervert for thinking of Pan as more than a friend. I mean, geez, she's twelve years younger than me! I know I won't act on it but I don't understand why I'm thinking about her so much. For three years to be exact.*

He looked at the paper scattered on the desk and remembered his sister ditched him with her work. He looked over at her desk and saw the mound of work on her desk then sighed.

*I knew me ditching out on her so many times would come back and bite me on the ass. *

Trunks began reorganizing the papers on his desk as he turned on the CD player with the remote by his computer. Trunks frowned at the slow music blaring through the speakers, knowing his sister put one of her CDs in the player while he was gone. Suddenly, he heard the elevator open and someone walk towards the office. He thought it was his sister but he felt an all too familiar ki that made him jumped.

Pan opened the door and smiled at her best friend. Trunks smiled back but still looked quite nervous. He swallowed a lump in his throat as he noticed the long, dark blue trench coat she had on.

*Dende, please tell me I'm not psychic. Pan, please have something on under that coat.*

"Hey Trunks!!" Pan said as she flopped down on the soft tan leather couch. Trunks ran his hand through he hair and said in a slightly choked voice,

"Hey Panny! What are you doing here?" Pan leaned back on the couch and began untying the coat's belt. She looked at Trunks and smiled. Trunks leaned further back in his chair trying to escape the déjà vu that was occurring.

"Well, if you must know, I came to talk to you. Trunks I never get to see you any more. You're always working or with Uncle G, or out on a date," she stood and began unbuttoning the coat as Trunks began sweating and looking flushed. Pan walked over to the closet in the office as she continued to unbutton the coat.

"I just wanted to talk to my best friend and catch up on his life." Trunks jumped up out of the chair and practically ran to the door of his office to see if any of the Son family men or his father was standing anywhere near his office. When he turned around, Pan was standing behind him and made him yelp. She jumped from the sound and glared at Trunks.

"What the hell is wrong with you Trunks? You look like you got caught doing something wrong!" Trunks was afraid to look down at the petite quarter Saiyajin but took his chances. To his relief, she was wearing a light blue tennis dress and white gym shoes. He smiled sheepishly and asked her,

"Since when did you play tennis?" and walked past her to his desk. Pan blushed slightly and said,

" Since today. Me and Maika went to the Satan City country club. Grandpa Hurcule had some weird fund-raiser. I was told I had to attend so I decided to do something remotely fun instead of stand there and smile." Trunks smiled brightly realizing he mind was on overdrive for nothing but mentally sighed wishing she was coming to seduce him.

"Well, I hope you don't mind but you're going to have to be the talker today because I'm totally swamped. You're friend Bra ditched me." Trunks looked over at Pan who was lying on her stomach smirking at him. He couldn't help but notice the slight bit of cleavage showing but tried to act normal.

"Well it serves you right. You've left her hanging several times. She's just getting you back. Where did she go?"

"I don't know. I thought she would be with you. She changed into some workout clothes and said she had a promise to keep to a friend." Pan shrugged and watched the corporate Saiyajin prince worked profusely at his computer. After about five minutes, she stood up and walked over to Trunks and sat on the arm of his chair and said,

"Would you like me to help you Trunks? You know I know how to do a lot of your work." Trunks glanced over at the beautiful young lady that was less than six inches away from him and noticed her perfectly tan thigh peeking out form under the short dress.

*Damn, she's gotten beautiful. Bra I need to thank you for bringing out some of Pan feminine qualities. Trunks stop!!! Remember the dream and the fact that she's like a sister to you and twelve years young than you!*

"Um, why are you so eager to help me? What have you got up your sleeve Pan Son?" Pan smiled and said,

"You know that new ice parlor that opened downtown?" Trunks nodded as he continued to look at her skeptically.

"Well, there this new movie theater next to it that's opening tonight…" Trunks smirked and responded,

" I know, I own it." Pan blushed; knowing he knew what she was getting at. She turned to him and said,

"Well, I want to go to the grand opening!!!" He wanted to laugh at Pan's actions. She looked like the little girl who hijacked the ship for the grand tour at that very moment. Instead he kept the slight smirk on his face and said,

"Fine, I'll call and make sure you're on the list, although you can get in on your own status." Pan frowned and said,

"I want to go with you Trunks. I want to do something with… with my best friend." Pan rolled her eyes as she mentally kicked herself for not having courage.

*Pan you came to tell him you loved him!!! You big stupid wimp!!!*

Trunks looked at him second best friend in the world and thought she was pulling the spoiled girl act. He smiled and said in a defeated tone,

"Fine we can go if you help me but you gotta let me do something." Pan turned and looked at him wondering what he was talking about. She frowned a little then said in a small voice,

"Like what?" Trunks smiled knowing she was probably thinking he was going to humiliate her he leaned back in the chair and grabbed her waist as the chair leaned back and said,

"Let me pick out your outfit." Pan laughed thinking he was joking but she quickly saw he was dead serious. She stopped laughing and said,

"What are you going to have me wear? I don't want to look like a fool you know." Trunks laughed this time and replied,

"Now Panny, would I ever make you look like a fool?" Pan jumped off of the arm of the chair and said in a clear confident voice,

"Yes Trunks. Yes you would make me look like a fool." Trunks quickly gave Pan's body a once over, hoping she didn't she him and smiled. He got out of the chair and stood directly in front of her then placed his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at him as he smirked and said,

"Just trust me tonight okay?" Pan sighed and leaned slightly into him, taking in his scent and said,

"I'll try. But I have a feeling your going to make me regret it." Trunks placed his chin directly on top of her head and said,

"Never." He then pushed her away, not wanting give her an inkling that he loved her being so close and said,

"Let's get to work shorty." Pan rolled her eyes at the annoying nickname and said,

"Fine."

______________________________________

Bra quickly attacked Goten but he easily blocked all of her punches. He then grabbed her around her waist and softly flipped her onto the floor. To the women from Goten's class it looked like the two were really fighting but both demi-Saiyajins were toying around for the women's benefit. Goten smiled as Bra smirked at him and said low enough for only him to hear as she lifted herself off the floor,

"So tell me Mr. Son, are you as good a lover as you are a dancer?" Goten raised an eyebrow as he playfully blocked all of Bra punches and kicks.

"Who wants to know Miss Briefs, you or one of your friends." Bra smiled as she jumped over Goten's leg sweep.

"My friends want to know. I want to experience it." That remark distracted Goten as Bra took the opportunity to land a solid punch to his stomach. The spectating women gasped as Goten buckled over from the unexpected blow. Many of them looked scornfully at Bra as she stood with her arm folded and said loud enough for the female-only audience to hear,

"I think that's enough for today Goten. I'm going to change." She walked past the women with a deliberate smug look on her face. Once reached the entrance way of the room she turned and mouthed to Goten, who had stood and watched her saunter out of the room,

"Come join me if you want." Then continued to the woman's locker room.

Once Bra was out of sight, Goten's admirers turned students rushed to see if he was okay. Goten blindly nodded but didn't hear anything the women said. His mind was on the 18 year old, blue-haired corporate beauty that just punched him.

*Is she serious? Or is this one of Panny's practical jokes. Okay, I'll play along for now princess but you may end up over your head. *

><><><><><

Like anyone worthy

I am flattered

by your

fascination with me.

><><><><><

Bra quickly showered and dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a rather small tank top that had the Capsule Corp. logo embroidered on the chest. She quickly slipped on her sandals and walked out of the locker room. As she came back to the training area, she heard Goten politely usher his lingering students/ groupies out of the door. She leaned against the wall and made sure she had her family smirk on her face.

As she looked at Goten and she was marveled at how good he looked in his workout clothes. She laughed to herself as she remembered back to a point when she was head over heels in love with the infamous Son Goten.

*Jeez, I think I had a crush on him for like five years straight. Not even Panny knew about it. I was so jealous of Parisu back then. I wonder what changed that I just stopped drooling over him.*

Bra was brought back to reality with Goten's hand waving in front of her face. She quickly blinked and smiled at the man before her. He smiled back and asked the young executive,

"Bra did you say that stuff just to catch me off guard?" The young woman looked at the subject of her teenage crush and seductively smirked at him.

"No, I meant everything I said Goten. I've wanted to know for a while." Goten's head began to swim as Bra spoke those words.

*Whoa, she was serious!?! Okay, Goten, how do we react to this? Yeah ,I always thought Bra was pretty, no beautiful, no sexy as hell, but this is wrong. She's my best friend's little sister and my niece's best friend. *

Goten tried to keep a straight face but to no avail. Bra giggled at him looking shocked and trying to work everything out in his head. His face was always so animated when he was in deep thought. After he got himself together he said in a soft, gentle voice.

"Bra-chan, I was going to play along with your game, joke, or whatever this is but if you're serious I'm going to have to step back. I'm not looking for a relationship right now." Bra smirked in the same fashion her father and brother smirked when things are going their way and rebutteled,

"Goten I am dead serious about this, but I think you got me wrong. Did I ever say I wanted to be in a relationship with you?" Goten looked at the Saiyajin princess and asked,

"Well what are you looking for then?"

Bra looked at him knowing the answer would come to him in a couple of seconds. She realized that Goten wasn't dumb, he was just naïve and it took a little longer for him to process information than others. She assumed it was a characteristic of being Kakkorot's child, since Gohan and Pan were also pretty naïve about worldly things.

Just as predicted, Goten figured out what she was implying. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head before he managed to say,

"Um Bra, are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?" Bra nodded as her smirk widened. If she didn't have her father's cold exterior and her mother's sauciness in her genetic code, she knew she would've been blushing profusely from her blatant advances right now.

*I can't believe I'm actually saying this to him. What if I ruin a friendship over this? Well, it's too late to stop now. Things will never be the same now anyways.*

"Bra, we can't do that!!! You're twelve years younger than me! I mean, I'm flattered that you'd consider me but we can't do that!!! Your brother would kill me. And your dad? Well, he would…" Goten was cut off by Bra laughing. He asked in a fearful voice,

"What's so funny?"

Bra looked at Goten and said in a low sultry voice,

"It would be between you and me. Nobody else would ever know. You can't deny that you want me Goten. I saw you notice me last night. You had that hungry look in your eyes. So drop that 'Goku's innocent son routine' you do so well and let do this." She started walking towards him and ran her hand down his rock hard abdomen. She felt his body shudder under her touch and smiled. She looked up at him and said in a husky voice,

"So what do you say Goten, are you game?"

Goten sighed from both the predicament he was in and the feel of Bra's soft warm hand on his skin.

*What do I do? It's apparent that she knows what I feel about her. This is a once in lifetime chance Goten. What harm could it do to sleep with her one time? Well, for one, Vegeta would kill you, bring you back to life, then kill you again very slowly and painfully. It's probably best to bow out of this situation. But if I do I would wonder what it would've felt like to be inside her. No, we can't risk ruining everything over one night with the sexy, beautiful, voluptuous Bra Briefs. No matter how tempting it sounds.*

Bra watched Goten's face go into its animated stage again and sighed.

*I bet he's going to try and wimp out on me. But I won't make it that easy for him. Bra Vegeta Briefs was given a challenge and she doesn't back away of her challenges.*

Goten looked down at the young woman he's known she was a child and said,

"Bra, as tempting as your proposal sounds, I can't do…" Goten was again interrupted by Bra but this time she kissed him passionately.

His mind panicked for a moment and he slowly began returning the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and wondered how he was able to do so without bending down. He then realized that she hovered up to his height. He also noticed how perfectly her body felt against his. He felt electricity all over his body as the two demi-Saiyajins kissed more fervently.

*Please do let anyone walk in on us. I shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong…oh what the hell. I've wanted this since she was like fifteen.*

Bra felt herself get light-headed in Goten embrace and allowed him to hold her in place. She felt her juices begin to flow and her heart beat a little faster. She knew this is exactly what she wanted and she was going to have it.

*Jyana, I'm going to win this bet and let you know all the details of my triumph.*

><><><><><>

Like any hot-blooded woman

I have simply wanted an object to crave<><><><><><><><><&g t;<>

^_^ Quit screaming!!! You're hurting my ears!!! I'll have more up a lot sooner than before. I've caught up on all my work and should have time to write more. Also, Someone to Hold will be updated this weekend for sure. Saiyajin Revived will be updated within two weeks, I promise. Don't forget to review. You all know that inspires me to write faster. PEACE!!!! NaCoBe

Be good to each other.